Unforgotten Realms: Episode 24: Wish I Went AFK

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
lol it was a bit predictable but still good.
How much longer until Roamin and Petey make an epic return?

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
That button-noise is pure gold.
Also, self-ressurrection, bitches!

I hoped there'd be Roamin in this one again.

Glaceis

Mar 4, 2009
Ah Makes me remember my tower I made in my dnd campaigne. A sign engraved on a plaque reads "Twice four and twenty more, blackbirds sitting in the rain, shoot six down to the ground, how many remain?" In the room, covered in arrow launchers,there is a plate infront of a magic door, and a bag with 50 beads in it. No windows and as soon as you enter the door shuts behind you and magicaly locks. How do you open the door?

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
I was hoping there would be more to the first floor then just one trap.. but it was pretty spiffy regardless.

Glaceis said:
Ah Makes me remember my tower I made in my dnd campaigne. A sign engraved on a plaque reads "Twice four and twenty more, blackbirds sitting in the rain, shoot six down to the ground, how many remain?" In the room, covered in arrow launchers,there is a plate infront of a magic door, and a bag with 50 beads in it. No windows and as soon as you enter the door shuts behind you and magicaly locks. How do you open the door?
I don't know but I'm guessing the answer to the riddle is 22.

PayNSprayBandit

Dec 27, 2008
That was fantastic. You've gotta do like thirty of these. I can't wait to see what the harder levels are like. I've always loved levels in RPGs that are like that. So few people can do them well.

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
The ending was epic, or rather Mike's reaction to the solution was epic xD

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
I so want a T-Shirt that says "Self Resurrection, Bitches!" or maybe a censored version so I don't get glances like I'm a plague on society. Either way, awesome line.

*mreowr*

Yegargeburble

Nov 11, 2008
Glaceis said:
I'm going to guess that the answer is 6, because after opening fire on a flock of birds, they normally fly off...unless you hit them.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
I so want a T-Shirt that says "Self Resurrection, Bitches!" or maybe a censored version so I don't get glances like I'm a plague on society. Either way, awesome line.

*mreowr*
Second'd. And is your avatar from that GBA game Demikids? Because I think I saw it before...