Unforgotten Realms: Episode 24: Wish I Went AFK

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
I so want a T-Shirt that says "Self Resurrection, Bitches!" or maybe a censored version so I don't get glances like I'm a plague on society. Either way, awesome line.

*mreowr*
Second'd. And is your avatar from that GBA game Demikids? Because I think I saw it before...
Jack Frost from Atlus' Persona series. Persona 4 in the case of that particular shot.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
I so want a T-Shirt that says "Self Resurrection, Bitches!" or maybe a censored version so I don't get glances like I'm a plague on society. Either way, awesome line.

*mreowr*
Second'd. And is your avatar from that GBA game Demikids? Because I think I saw it before...
Jack Frost from Atlus' Persona series. Persona 4 in the case of that particular shot.
Isn't that a part of the Shin Megami Tensei series? Because I think Demikids is linked to that series...iirc. It's been a few years.

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
4RT1LL3RY said:
Why didn't Shmoopy search for hidden walls and invisible traps?
That's what I was thinking. Seriously, what sort of a perception roll were they having to make to miss that often?

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
Well, the traps were pretty visible :)

All I have to say is: Mike is really good at keeping his DM knowledge separate from his in-character knowledge...

B0BX

Dec 24, 2008
Did it sound like they put to many syllables in the word "button"? I don't know why but it sounded weird to me every time they said it.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
This episode felt pointless, but other than that,
"Self-ressurrection, bitches. I don't care if you press the button or not."

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
stormcaller said:
Cat noise, win
Not pushing the button, win
Eluamous fainting, win xInfinity-and-seven

I'm guessing it's just your accent but did anyone else notice something strange on the pronounciation of "button"?
Yep, I noticed that but I actually liked the way he said it.

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
Keenanr1234 said:
i hate puzzles...so god damn much its a puzzle..like in frickin impossible zelda
dude i love puzzle rooms zelda was great and this was a good episode

btw i smell a Montage sequence for the rest of the rooms

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
very good episode but i think you could have let the characters do more than wait till they found the door, i mean i not telling you how to do it your show. but seriously.

Stormeye

May 29, 2008
even several hours later i still think this is the best 'Hit the button'-Sound ever!

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
Hahaha the fasterst ToUW wipe ever XD. What ever will you think of next?

And maybe you should change it to 5 announcer thingies? Then if you can't think up a fifth, you can always scrap one and go with 3!

runningfatman

Dec 5, 2008
nice little touch with mike faitning at the end also i loved his o_O face and garys"self resurection bitchs" line it was a great episode(also i am painfully aware that i suck at spelling get over it)

DeleteMe1112311

Sep 18, 2008
Meh, I was able to call that one before they even pushed the button the first time...but enough bragging (I don't know what you'd call that...).

Episode was okay. I never really laughed, but It was entertaining. So many questions...so few answers...I wont even bother complaining about Petey or the unresolved attack on Codoral, etc. The episode was okay, but felt pretty pointless...