Unforgotten Realms: Episode 24: Wish I Went AFK

Bob the Mul

Mar 5, 2009
Good episode: Fastest raid wipe in ToUE made me laugh.

Thought one of those spikes was going to hit the red-pussy-button and reset the ceiling of death nonsense again. Thank christ on a bike a door opened.

I probably would have been headbutting the button after several hours... but that's just me.

CorpBlitz

Dec 15, 2008
Daeres said:
Why did the button start making a cat noise? :p
Mayby the creator of the 'tower' thought it would be a funny joke to imply that everyone in the room that hit the button was a 'pussy' :)

Seriously though I've been in situations in games like that too where the best thing to do is nothing..

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Funny as heck but kinda...well....too simple. Needed more plot IMHO.

What was with the cat sounds though?

Ravenkliff

Mar 5, 2009
Lol, i love this show so much. Do all canadians say Butt-uhn like that? or is that just your characters being weird?

LOLOLOL at "several hours later" like eight times. Reminds me of a joke from spongebob where they said "so long that the old narator got bored so they had to hire a new one" after a few time lapses. that show was pretty good for a kids show but unforgotten realms kicks its name and takes its ass.

Is it just me or did the ToUE look like it was about eight feet tall?

NiceGurl_14

Aug 14, 2008
I love this show. Awesome job. I laughed so hard with Elaumous's face at the end and Gaary's line "Self Ressurection Bitches!" Pure gold. Keep up the good work.

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
wordsmith said:
4RT1LL3RY said:
Why didn't Shmoopy search for hidden walls and invisible traps?
That's what I was thinking. Seriously, what sort of a perception roll were they having to make to miss that often?
Shmoopy didn't search for traps because he's not a lumberjack anymore. Duh. Then again, they do have the Gem of Talent, and probably could have switched to the lumberjack class.

Either way, great episode. Meow!

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Crais said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this might have been the shortest episode yet. It was still pretty good though. But please tell me that you're not going to have an episode for every floor, because that could drag on for way too long.

Also, I'm not sure who I go to for this, but the video for episode one is broken or something.
Maybe, but it's about time I do some humour that isn't Roamin the Paladin so you might have to wait a bit if you didn't really like this episode as I plan to do a couple more of the same variety.

pyromcr said:
that was a wast of 6 minutes of my life, please make the next one better...
No Thanks. This is one of my favorite episodes.

Everyone Else said:
This episode was pointless!
Uhhh? It's a show based off Roleplaying games. This is the first time they have ever gotten to do anything like explore a dungeon before and you want me to rush through it so you can find out what happened to a missing rat and a retarded paladin? Yeah pass. Will be in the tower for the rest of the season so skip the next 5 or 6 episodes if you really don't like them.

Sart0757

May 29, 2008
*mreowr*

So aweseome Rob. I actually didn't post for a long time. But this one is worth it.

Keep on going like this, for it seems oright like this

Superpuff

Feb 18, 2009
Loved it Rob hope to see more roleplaying it blances out most of irellevent comedy of the first season keep it up man

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Sart0757 said:
*mreowr*

So aweseome Rob. I actually didn't post for a long time. But this one is worth it.

Keep on going like this, for it seems oright like this
Quiet in the peanut gallery. No one directs the director!