Unforgotten Realms: Episode 25: A Doomhouse?

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 25: A Doomhouse?

Schmoopy, Nailo, and Gary face a difficult choice in the Tower of Ultimate Wizardry.

Watch Video

unforgotten_bain

Jan 16, 2009
lol i just posted a capital letter post in episode 24 about how its not up, i punched a guy in the face, i waited the whole week every week for this and about how i hoped rob would understand the non seriousness the seriousness and the humor in it. but now time to watch. also. FIRST. ^_^

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Don't worry Schmoopy, I would've done the same thing
I mean RPG's don't have hidden objectives or anything right?

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
Serves the wizard right for sending adventurers (who are generally an untrustworthy lot) near his helpless children. (Why didn't he make the acid illusionary, anyway?)

Also: where was his monocle?

Also also: WHHHYYYYYYYY????!!

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
The whole WHY!?!?!? thing got old for me quick. Still a soid episode. Also, I've been meaning to ask this for a while now: What's the difference between a wizard and a sorcerrer?

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Heh, I thought jumping was the answer. Chuckled a bit when the Wizard said so.

NOOBSAUCE

Feb 5, 2009
Whew I was pretty worried that the episode wasn't going to be up today, but that was absolutley amazing

I too was wondering where the wizard's monocle was

but anyways that was amazing

WHYYYYYYYYYY!

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
..my sons...my sons...WHHYY!!!WHYYY!!! Very good Rob. The look on his face was priceless...

Interesting puzzle too, It would've taken me a while to figure out.

Woof26

Feb 22, 2009
Interesting puzzle... It had 2 solutions! also gonna agree the look on the wizards face was hilarious

jebbedo

Mar 5, 2009
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY man the jump trick is one i wish would work in most games it always one of the first, and also if there was a possibility they could kill his sons why did he put them on the island in the first place.

Bob the Mul

Mar 5, 2009
A bit meh... this week. My mind was wandering and I had to watch it again. Didn't get any better with the 2nd sitting. I think there have been too many eps without Roamin... if he doesn't show up soon it might stay meh.