Unforgotten Realms: Episode 25: A Doomhouse?

Bourguit

Oct 19, 2008
Ahhhh, wait a minute. Wasn't their choice a little too dark and against their alignment? Ok maybe not, but that was all kinds of messed up. A little dark guys...damn...lol

4RT1LL3RY

Oct 31, 2008
WHY, WHY, WHY... didn't you search for traps?

Please at least once in the tower they need to make the reference, please.

I was also really hoping that the discovered sound from Metal Gear solid would have played when they saw the quest mark, kill two references with one scene. I heard it in my mind when the guy talked. Keep up the great episodes.

CrashTestZombie

Mar 13, 2009
Every time I think of a solution to these puzzles, they end up doing what I'm thinking. I would've never thought to jump, but at least I would get the job done :D

Can't wait for the next episode!

wulfy42

Jan 29, 2009
I really love this show. I was worried when I didn't see it this morning and very happy it was here tonight.

Thank you for having an episode every week even if they are shorter, it was always so hard waiting to weeks for the next one.

I'm hoping Petey comes back as a boss battle later:)

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
I thought Schmoopy would change class with the yellow stone and levitate the lot of them. Also, these episodes are SO short now. Back in Season One they were ten minute, now they're only five :(

P.S. You spelt "Villager" wrong.
-villiger-

SerenityM

Jan 16, 2009
PoisonUnagi said:
I thought Schmoopy would change class with the yellow stone and levitate the lot of them. Also, these episodes are SO short now. Back in Season One they were ten minute, now they're only five :(

P.S. You spelt "Villager" wrong.
-villiger-
Yes, but now they happen twice as often.

SerenityM

Jan 16, 2009
"Why?" Well, don't use your sons in your puzzles just so people can even enter your tower. I bet that wizard dude is thinking he, along with Sir Schmoompy, Elumuis, and Gary, is the stupidest person in the world with that perspective.

HectorTheLamerGamer

May 21, 2008
The real question is "Why?". Why didn't his sons or daughter protest/offer the real solution when faced with their death? They just stood there and said nothing. By my count they deserve their fate for being such utter morons.

Sedec

Jan 16, 2009
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTFfffffffffffffffffffLLLLLLLMMMMMMMAAOOOOOOOO

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
I love how Gaary doesn't protest being thrown into the acid, that was brilliant. Though I guess it was sort of given away by what he said a moment before.

WilliamWhite1

Sep 27, 2008
That flare was epic as all get out. XD Expected flare, but didn't expect it to burn the wolf to heck.

Nice.