Unforgotten Realms: Episode 25: A Doomhouse?

freebiewitz

Nov 22, 2008
Man I wish the series would go back to impossible fights to which Rob would win with exploits. Its why the original orge fight was my fave.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Samah said:
RTR said:
Also, I've been meaning to ask this for a while now: What's the difference between a wizard and a sorcerrer?
Wizards wear monocles. :)
And of course, the important difference is Spellbook or not, preparing the spells or not and of course, who gains spells slower, but gets more castings and who gets a lot of spells and fast, but can't cast many of them.

Mar 6, 2009
Why did Schmoopy kill those people? Wwwwwhhhyy!! lol funny episode. I can see how the WHY! stuff at the end could annoy people but I found it funny. Good episode keep em comin :)

Samah

Jul 7, 2008
Abedeus said:
Samah said:
RTR said:
Also, I've been meaning to ask this for a while now: What's the difference between a wizard and a sorcerrer?
And of course, the important difference is Spellbook or not, preparing the spells or not and of course, who gains spells slower, but gets more castings and who gets a lot of spells and fast, but can't cast many of them.
This is "Unforgotten Realms", not "Dungeons & Dragons", so there's no guarantee it uses the same magic systems.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
So...err...where were the funny parts again????

This was not a good episode compared to the last one. Sorry.

EDIT: and FFS....stop the annoying adverts Escapist. Sheesh.

shirin238

Aug 19, 2008
I sooooo saw that coming :D
Pressure plate, 3 thingies get on, 3 thingies get of :)

Makes me wonder how many floors the tower has though...

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Maybe I'm just tired or maybe it was because I was distracted while watching it, but I didn't find this episode funny at all. The last few were good, but something about this one... And that last joke stretched on too long and became very annoying.

Also, yes, the voices are becoming too similar. Maybe they could get another VA (well, not a real VA, but somebody new) in there, or maybe some corny accents are called for. It's also a shame The Arbiter character (I think that was his name) left, as he was hilarious.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Samah said:
Abedeus said:
Samah said:
RTR said:
This is "Unforgotten Realms", not "Dungeons & Dragons", so there's no guarantee it uses the same magic systems.
Yeah, it also has sneak attacks and so on. So it's probably just my guess.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I wouldn't have even thought about throwing the wolf's body off, I was thinking just chuck all 3 civilians in! I suppose then you would be unable to finish the quest though. How many TOUW episodes are you planning on doing?

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

Because you were stupid enough to involve them in a quest with sir schmoopy and acid >.>

JInf

Dec 19, 2008
Didn't quite get why couldn't they...
-- throw a wolf, Gary and then do one of the following:
----- change class - Druid -> bird form
----- throw anyone -> change class - cleric -> ressurect
----- change class - cleric -> step into the acid -> spam heal
----- throw the column (it seems to weight at least as much as a human)
-- Simply kill the wizard and go further (wizards are so fragile to backstab...)

...and I'm also sure there are many other options.

Also, if this tower was edited by T.T.E - then he must be a better GM than Mike... :)

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
Nothing bad ever happens to gods.
What about Jesus?
Well nothing bad "typically" happens to gods.

Great episode guys.