Unforgotten Realms: Episode 26: The One With James Bond In It

tustin2121

Dec 24, 2008
SirSullymore said:
The Sins of the Unfrogtten must have somthing to do with Rob cheating. The first one was from when he used "boder line rule breaking" tactics to beat the first Oger, now this one from moving Roamin.
Hey, you're right! The sins of the unforgotten make an appearance in Episode 6, when Rob blows on the dice to make it go to a 20. He also feels a sharp pain then too!!

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Dual Daggers of Pew Pew Pew, nice.

Also for the Sins of the Unforgotten thing was really cool.

(Knowing this show if he gets a full tally (five) Rob's probably gonna win a free car)

ghostgnome

Jun 26, 2008
Roamin you are our only hope. *Roamin vanishes.* Hilarious.

Why do fans always take things so serious?

Sinow

Mar 4, 2009
tustin2121 said:
SirSullymore said:
The Sins of the Unfrogtten must have somthing to do with Rob cheating. The first one was from when he used "boder line rule breaking" tactics to beat the first Oger, now this one from moving Roamin.
Hey, you're right! The sins of the unforgotten make an appearance in Episode 6, when Rob blows on the dice to make it go to a 20. He also feels a sharp pain then too!!
Actually, it might also be from him saying, "You never need to worry when Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon is around." Which might be classified as pride, which is (to some) a sin.

TheAmericansHADE

Jul 10, 2008
Also...

OOOOOOOOOH, so THAT'S what Sins of the Unforgotten is for... It's pretty obvious now if you think about it.

kawligia

Feb 24, 2009
tustin2121 said:
Ze Plot!! She Thickens!!!!

I have a feeling that the Sins of the Unforgotten has something to do with Rob cheating at the game. I mean, he's cheated at the game before; I'm sure that whole thing with the dying and switching bodies thing was cheating something.

EDIT: Hey! No fair! I hit Post first!!
Yeah but hasn't he cheated more than just those two times?

LegendMir

Sep 19, 2008
NOOOO SCHMOOOOPEEEEY. to be honest i was wondering wat was going on with romin. i also would like to know were the joque and pete have gone but im sure they will be bk to save the day. :p

Socken

Jan 29, 2009
The Mace of Windu!
I had to pause the vid there else I would've missed the next 2 minutes laughing.

Rad619619

Mar 21, 2009
Dude, only 5 minutes 51 seconds of the accual episode, other 2 minutes 18 seconds wre intro and outro... GOOD JOB CUTTING DOWN THE EPISODE TIME, LAZY!!

Sortoflegendary

May 24, 2008
Haha amazing episode Rob, it was brilliant.

The sins of unforgotten, I think it's whenever he cheats majorly right? Because the first sin was when he was the wolf fighting the Ogre with Mike and Petey and Jaque. He blew the dice so it would land on a 20, making them win. Same with this, he cheated to bring Roamin there which made them solve the puzzle. Sort of the same lines, so maybe that's what the sins are?

I don't know, just a guess. Great Episode Rob, I'm a huge fan of Urealms.

stamda1

Feb 19, 2009
Sinow said:
tustin2121 said:
SirSullymore said:
Actually, it might also be from him saying, "You never need to worry when Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon is around." Which might be classified as pride, which is (to some) a sin.

and now Schmoopy died for moving Romin. i can't beleave people don't get the ending. a tally mark is made on a death toll when a charactor dies there was one when petey died and now schmoopy is dead, probably for moving Romin