Unforgotten Realms: Episode 27: The Tower Of Ultimate Wizardy

Crapshotcan

Nov 20, 2008
I posted this on the UR forums but thought I might post it here so everyone else can see my guess.

Well my guess is this:
In episode 26 the one titled : The One With James Bond In It

Eluamous states: "Surely the owner, or OWNERS of this tower don't jump across it. "

Owners could mean that the people who live in the tower are:

Professor Walrus and
Timmy the evil.

Pretty good guess huh?

MGT-Orion

Mar 16, 2009
Long time viewer, first time poster...

I sometimes get a little embarrassed and perturbed when you mention things in the show that involve fans being belligerent about the length of the episodes, spellings, taking things too seriously, etc. It's hard to believe that a few people who watch your show can't just enjoy its comic goodness as is.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Is there going to be another season finale soon or are you just going to keep making episodes from now on? Love the story btw, can't wait to see what happens in the next installment.

DireFrog

Jan 31, 2009
Nice rob. I really interiged about this "Sins of the Unfogotten" Thing. Mayhap once its reaches Seven Sir Schoompy will have his name...changed...to...kevin...Ok I was looking for a word that goes with seven but anyway it wont be very good for schmoopy and freinds.

ignosco

Mar 28, 2008
I never really noticed the spelling mistake before, but now when I look at it, I keep thinking "The tower of wizar-dry".

SilentHunter7

Nov 21, 2007
Ten bucks says they get sent back to where the originals stole the new bodies, and that they get their 'new' bodies stolen by their past selves, and get turned into the 'lemon grenades', etc, etc.

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
During the disclaimer, he said his wife spell checked it.
Could it be that the great Robert Moran is actually married!?!?

Sart0757

May 29, 2008
Man I do not quite keep up with all these episodes. But I actually saw them all anyway. Ninety-second! And greetings from Germany Rob :) Go on like this. I still like your series

Balthassar

Feb 27, 2009
These episodes might actually make it to a decent length if they had more than one floor in the episode or didn't try to end on every cliffhanger that passed.

Xexion

Apr 6, 2009
But what about the fourth lemon grenade???
BTW my first post and Unforgotten Realms=win
and guys don't complain about quality or time, he somehow magically comes out with one a week.

oh btw where does pew pew come from? i know what it means but noone has ever answered...

Rad619619

Mar 21, 2009
Fuck, now I'm confused...
WHY IS THE QUALITY NOT THE BEST IT COULD BE?
WAS THE DVD THING A JOKE?
WHY WAS ROB WORRIED WHEN MIKE SAID HE SWAPPED SCHMOOPY'S STATS?
ARE YOU GOING TO USE ALL THOSE IDEAS THAT YOU INTRODUCED (EX: SILVER KEY/AXE FOR SCHMOOPY)?
MAY YOU PLEASE AT LEAST MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE SERIES NOT SO TWISTED AND CONFUSING? (EX: SCHMOOPY USED THE CRYSTAL OF TALENT TO TELEPORT, EVEN THOUGH MIKE SAID TELEPORT IS A LEVEL 2 SPELL WHEN THEY ARE BOTH LEVEL 1 CHARACTERS.)

MAY YOU PLEASE TRY TO EXPLAIN AT LEAST SOME OF THESE THINGS TO ME? (OR INCLUDE THEM IN THE EPISODE, PLEASE :3)

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Rad619619 said:
1.WHY IS THE QUALITY NOT THE BEST IT COULD BE?

2.WAS THE DVD THING A JOKE?

3.WHY WAS ROB WORRIED WHEN MIKE SAID HE SWAPPED SCHMOOPY'S STATS?

4. ARE YOU GOING TO USE ALL THOSE IDEAS THAT YOU INTRODUCED (EX: SILVER KEY/AXE FOR SCHMOOPY)?
MAY YOU PLEASE AT LEAST MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE SERIES NOT SO TWISTED AND CONFUSING? (EX: SCHMOOPY USED THE CRYSTAL OF TALENT TO TELEPORT, EVEN THOUGH MIKE SAID TELEPORT IS A LEVEL 2 SPELL WHEN THEY ARE BOTH LEVEL 1 CHARACTERS.)
First off, you're either joking, didn't read the thread, or an idiot >.>
1. Seemed fine to me, and that's escapist, not rob.
2. Rob tends to do that. Alot.
3. The stone head said how high it FIRST STARTED OUT. Since James' was 14 at the beginning, it means schmoopy answered wrong.
4. It's not confusing if you just use your head >.>

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Rad619619 said:
WHY IS THE QUALITY NOT THE BEST IT COULD BE?
WAS THE DVD THING A JOKE?
WHY WAS ROB WORRIED WHEN MIKE SAID HE SWAPPED SCHMOOPY'S STATS?
ARE YOU GOING TO USE ALL THOSE IDEAS THAT YOU INTRODUCED (EX: SILVER KEY/AXE FOR SCHMOOPY)?

MAY YOU PLEASE TRY TO EXPLAIN AT LEAST SOME OF THESE THINGS TO ME? (OR INCLUDE THEM IN THE EPISODE, PLEASE :3)
Caps off.

Quality is on Escapist side. The player they use, like youtube or any other website that streams content does not play it picture perfect.

DVD of season one should be out for Christmas hopefully.

Watch the episode or read the forums. Thats for you to figure out.

Patience.

It's not confusing. Try harder. The crystal of talent lets you change class and Eluamous was being more spefic to himself when saying Wizards can't learn teleport till level two because Eluamous did not pick Teleport on his Wizard. Remember that although I cannot make any mistakes, the real life characters just like real players in roleplaying games may sometimes make an error or two, in this case Eluamous saying you can't have Teleport to level two is incorrect.

I over explain so much already. If I spent time vastly explaining everything that was going on episodes would be dull and slow paced. It's not suppose to be serious business all the time so take what you can and if you can't figure it out wait and see what happens.

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Rad619619 said:
A LOT OF DUMB THINGS IN CAPS
Smart stuff
Don't even bother answering people like that, you know why stupid little things like that happen BECAUSE ITS A SHOW AND NOT REAL! Seriously when you're watching the episodes stop over analyzing and nit picking everything and just let the laughs roll.

Good shit Rob keep it up.

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
KaZZaP said:
SirSchmoopy said:
Rad619619 said:
A LOT OF DUMB THINGS IN CAPS
Smart stuff
Don't even bother answering people like that, you know why stupid little things like that happen BECAUSE ITS A SHOW AND NOT REAL! Seriously when you're watching the episodes stop over analyzing and nit picking everything and just let the laughs roll.
I personally don't agree with that statement. When the poster is asking about something that would give away part of the plot it's ok to ignore him/her but when the person is just completely clueless they should be told something; Even if that something is just "Rewatch the latest episode and #3". Now...to think of something to say that is related to UR... I like how Sir Schmoopy is both strategically clever and ignorant (most of the ignorance came from him being new to the game. However, there are still some cases such as the throwing people into the acid incident and his belief that the Indians and Cowboys were fighting in WW1 that make him ignorant regardless of his new familiarity with the board game.) at the same time. I think it would be a good idea to try using a bit more ignorance-related-jokes in the show as long as they don't start to get repetitive and/or predictable.

Ultima228_v1legacy

Mar 23, 2009
Hey Rob great way to end this episode, and i enjoyed the opening! Hope you get internet back soon so the site can get updated! cause trust me i know the pain of having no internet at home, i write this on a spare at school