Unforgotten Realms: Episode 28: Mr. Five Dollars

Rad619619

Mar 21, 2009
I still don't understand the cliffhanger from the last episode...
OMFG ABE LINCOLN!!

This series is starting to get SO confusing... You still use many jokes but you squish them together too much!

KamikazeSailor

Jun 10, 2008
All of you complaining that this episode doesn't make sense because:

1. The Stone Face Guy from the last episode didn't carry over his cliffhanger

2. The Sins of the Unforgotten thing was messed up in the intro

Need to go watch the Stone Face episode again. It's not that complicated to see where they're going with this.

Eluamous

Apr 9, 2009
lukey94 said:
Funny episode but I got some questions:

1) what happened to the stone face dude with the dual daggers of pew pew pew?

2) Wasn't Mike a Sorcerer when he got the new body? unless they used the crystal of talent to change him back i guess

3) When Schoompy got the crystal of Talent he was teleporting as a Wizard but then Eluminous said that they had to be level 2 to teleport

1) THATS WAT I WANT TO KNOW
2) correctamundo
3)The crystal was teleporting them so it doesnt count its like in warcraft you have to be lvl 20 to teleport yourself but you can use someone elses portal to teleport you places

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
All of this confusion with the stone guy has been annoying me for quite a while. My guess (which I got directly after watching the episode with the stone guy) is that they just simply continued walking and went to the top of the tower (the stone guy was behind them). Even though nothing was said about being in the past in this episode, the heroes are in the past. No plot hole whatsoever.

Killerabbit

May 8, 2008
So I started watching Unforgotten Realms early this evening, It looked crap, and the plot seemed not very good.
Its now 3 in the morning, I've watched every episode, and I'm actually more excited about the next installment of Unforgotten Realms, than I am Zero Punctuation. WTF?? I dont understand what happened, I was suppost to be going out at 9! I missed my freakin date!

Droz 12

Apr 2, 2009
OK Here IS MY Theory I think this Episode has been a Dream Episode where Sir Smhoopy is actually been put to sleep by the stone guy and everything else was his dream......but that could be wrong

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
I noticed garry was kind of a slave at the start of the series but I thought I had been imagining it when he willinly ditched roamin jumping off the tower makes sense if the change is only visual as he still has infinite respawn and when was schmoopies first heart attack Ive only noticed one so far after the bottomless pit ep Im guessing it involves body soul incompatibility or perhaps im readin to much into it

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
wait a second why does the skin of tolerance make Schmoopy look like a dwarf if Nailo's race is unknown? A little late, but seriously whats up with that?

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
Nah Nailo was also a dwarf originally at least while schmoopy was under the curse the real question is why we didnt see him as human

boomman31

Sep 28, 2008
oh i get it now 1st go back to episode 5 and you'll understand oh yeah wat was roamin doing at the end and please tel me what happend 2 peaty he is my favorite charrecter and finnaly NO i will not stop complaining

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
Gary's high flyin leap made me laugh hard, good stuff. Twas a bit nutty episode.

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
When They were trapped in the fish they got out through roamin killing them and absorbing their souls but petie ran away instead of allowing roamin to kill him the kobolds probably have him now as they have the giant fish as seen in the yoyo episode

LegendMir

Sep 19, 2008
lol i thought romin was gona do a black fli in slow mo at that rate and PLZ do pete n jhoque. they was awsome. well pete mainly joques voice did my head in i end up with it stuck in my head haha. ne way vid was awsome as always. go UR ^^

Sart0757

May 29, 2008
"I am free". Awesome Rob, i love your more or less hidden jokes. Sometimes you have to think about them. But they are all awesome. Greetings from Germany. One-hundred-fifty-eighth ;)

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Well petey died in the belly of that underwater beast: Quote
no he didn't already dead yu can't kill something thats dead, I don't think petey's atually useful his only use was in the old episodes his main use was when the ogre attacked

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
How could you yes e may not of been that usefull but he was a great comic sidekickand he was at least as useful as roamin has bin