Unforgotten Realms: Episode 29: Enter the Dragon Warrior

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 29: Enter the Dragon Warrior

The Ogre army begins the attack on Kaddoral, where an epic battle commences between Maelstrom and his step father.

Watch Video

Tich

Aug 13, 2008
Ok, this is the first time I am so early, and the video isn't even up yet.

EDIT:

Well we all know who the Dragon Warrior ends up being. This is setting up to be a pretty exciting season finale. Hopefully more exciting then the last one.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
??? How come Maelstrom isn't speaking in rhyme?
Maybe he got bored. I mean, even V stops repeating V-sounding words when going to a toilet.

Pretty good episode, although I find it stupid that Dragon Warrior fell after kicking so many asses.

ProjectJAY

Apr 13, 2009
what the heck just happened? That was over way too quickly

Why does the Dragon Warrior look like old Shmoopy?

this show has gotten WAY too confusing...

Shadowlolz

Mar 25, 2009
Awesome episode. SIns was fixed.. so im guessing it was a n old intro. Dragon warrior was really cool. can twait to see how it all turns out. Keep it up.

TheAmericansHADE

Jul 10, 2008
It's not really supposed to make sense guys, it's not Grey's Anatomy, it's Unforgotten Realms.

Also: HE WAS OUR ONLY HEALER TYPE!

lukey94

Sep 2, 2008
that was alot less mind screwing then the previous one haha - great episode, Can't wait to find out where he cast flare! :O too bad we didn't get to see what was going on at the TOUW - but this one obviously kind of links to the one before

DrScoobs

Mar 6, 2009
while i love unforgotten realms this is probably the worst episode i have seen. it was so boring. i never liked maelstrom and it seemed like a dumb idea to base a whole episode around him. the only thing that was actually intresting was the dragon warrior looking like old schmoopy.

the whole episode in 4 sentences:

M: i am evil!
DW: i will not let you!
M: but i will do this thing!
DW: oh no!

sorry UR but i found this episode really boring. it felt (to me) like a filler and didnt have any humor at all.

this is my personal opinion and you can like the episode if you want. i am not saying that the showis crap but i didnt enjoy this episode.

i am not speaking for anyonelse

syltman

Feb 12, 2009
Great episode, I like how you made the dragon warrior look and act like a mega-v off Schmoopy

TheAmericansHADE

Jul 10, 2008
metroidgearsolid said:
while i love unforgotten realms this is probably the worst episode i have seen. it was so boring. i never liked maelstrom and it seemed like a dumb idea to base a whole episode around him. the only thing that was actually intresting was the dragon warrior looking like old schmoopy.

M: but i have this thing!

sorry UR but i found this episode really boring. it felt (to me) like a filler and didnt have any humor at all
But the groundbolds are so cute!

Ashley1892

Mar 24, 2009
Btw i know it was 2 episodes ago but what the hell happened to that giant stone face thing that asked the question, 'cos at the end of that episode it was laughing and then the next episode it was as if nothing happened?

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
Did anyone notice that Maelstrom's eye patch kept changing eyes, depending on which way he was looking?

Anyway that was a pretty good episode.

Orhid

Apr 14, 2009
Is it not obvious? Dragon Lord collected and reassembled old Shmoopy's armour because it was simply awsome and gave more stat bonuses. Than there was a big showdown. Nothing confusing realy.

Also, NOOOOO GROUNDBOLDS!

hydrahh

Apr 16, 2009
Rob, first time posting. Just wanted to say I get that every episode can`t be super funny and I like the change of pace of just having a story/dramatic episode every once in awhile. Keep up the awesome work, and 1 question I was hoping you could answer: How long of a break will there be between seasons? UR is pretty much the only reason I check this site out.

wunderguy

Sep 4, 2008
'what is it with you dwarfs and your light based attack. Can't any of you aim'
'i wasn't ai....'

then who was he aiming for?

Apr 14, 2009
Ryuzaki said:
Did anyone notice that Maelstrom's eye patch kept changing eyes, depending on which way he was looking?

Yeah, why did the eyepatch move? Is it a mistake or is there some greater meaning. Find out in the next episode of the UNFORGOTTEN REALMS.

Valciron

Sep 17, 2008
Awesome episode, wasn't expecting the groundbolds to show up.

Anyway, I'm starting to wonder what Maelstrom shiney new crystal does?

NOOBSAUCE

Feb 5, 2009
Where oh where is that flare a going?

Awesome episode though, glad maelstrom stopped rhyming.

Mitko8322

Mar 4, 2009
if you noticed The Dragon Warrior said, "out of rhymes already, malestrom". Malestrom ran out of rhymes that swhy he stopped rhyming.

Also did anyone else notice the reference to the old classic unforgotten realms?
malestrom mentions a quest the dragon warrior went on in kadoral where he colected the hand of thor for a king. In the classic unforgotten realms there was a christmas special where Schoompy and the gang ( a girl centar is added) go to kadoral and take on a quest collecting Items for the king of the town in exchange for alot of money. On the list is the "hand of god" (probably thor. This means that the dragon warrior is probably Schmoopy from "classic unforgotten realms" tgis would explain the similarity between the two. Also that may tie in to the stone face's threat of back to the past. Not sending the characters back in time but making a reference to the old show. What do you think? Am I on to something or not close at all?

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
That was both epic and seemingly the shortest episode yet. I'm having mixed feelings for it. What i want to know is why the dragon warrior looks like sir schmoopy. Is schmoopy the dragon warrior's secret fifth son?

Mitko8322

Mar 4, 2009
I'm thinking the crystal has the power of persuasion. because after malestrom shows the dragon warrior the crystal. The D.W. says I wondered how a half bred like you joined the cobolds and orges.

Mitko8322

Mar 4, 2009
gigastrike said:
That was both epic and seemingly the shortest episode yet. I'm having mixed feelings for it. What i want to know is why the dragon warrior looks like sir schmoopy. Is schmoopy the dragon warrior's secret fifth son?
I posted this earlier. Its an Idea:
Also did anyone else notice the reference to the old classic unforgotten realms?
malestrom mentions a quest the dragon warrior went on in kadoral where he colected the hand of thor for a king. In the classic unforgotten realms there was a christmas special where Schoompy and the gang ( a girl centar is added) go to kadoral and take on a quest collecting Items for the king of the town in exchange for alot of money. On the list is the "hand of god" (probably thor. This means that the dragon warrior is probably Schmoopy from "classic unforgotten realms" tgis would explain the similarity between the two. Also that may tie in to the stone face's threat of back to the past. Not sending the characters back in time but making a reference to the old show. What do you think? Am I on to something or not close at all?

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
ProjectJAY said:
what the heck just happened? That was over way too quickly

Why does the Dragon Warrior look like old Shmoopy?

this show has gotten WAY too confusing...
Orhid said:
Is it not obvious? Dragon Lord collected and reassembled old Shmoopy's armour because it was simply awsome and gave more stat bonuses. Than there was a big showdown. Nothing confusing realy.

Also, NOOOOO GROUNDBOLDS!
uhm knowing how everything is set up to boost Shmoopy's ego he's probably the dragon warriors grandson.

Mitko8322

Mar 4, 2009
Mitko8322 said:
gigastrike said:

Oh and if anyone is interested here is the link to that episode:
http://www.urealms.com/flash/epixmas.html

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
Mitko8322 said:
gigastrike said:
that's a better theory than what I was thinking of.

Aqua Trenoble

Mar 25, 2009
Unforgotten Ninja Turtle said:
Ryuzaki said:

Yeah, why did the eyepatch move? Is it a mistake or is there some greater meaning. Find out in the next episode of the UNFORGOTTEN REALMS.
I think that the eyepatch movement (which also happens with his weapons) might have been a reference to the fact that characters and NPCs do the same thing with weapons and shields in most of Bioware's games.

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
Aqua Trenoble said:
Ryuzaki said:

I think that the eyepatch movement (which also happens with his weapons) might have been a reference to the fact that characters and NPCs do the same thing with weapons and shields in most of Bioware's games.
Also in most older/2-D video games and older/low budget animation. It's pretty commonly parodied. Kinda surprised people are asking questions about it.

The Purple Crusader

Dec 23, 2008
Mitko8322 said:
if you noticed The Dragon Warrior said, "out of rhymes already, malestrom". Malestrom ran out of rhymes that swhy he stopped rhyming.

Mitko8322 said:
I'm thinking the crystal has the power of persuasion. because after malestrom shows the dragon warrior the crystal. The D.W. says I wondered how a half bred like you joined the cobolds and orges.
Good story analysis there, you may really be onto something.

UltimaShisno

Apr 15, 2009
ok the battle animation was AWSOME we need more epic battles...maybe Eluamous could actually do something for once. i mean, seriously, not enough epic fights in this series, though it IS comic gold

MillsterUK

Apr 16, 2009
OH MY FREAKING GOD! Not enough humour but brilliant episode nonetheless. Can't wait to see who The Dragon Warrior was aiming at. Too bowt Petey and Jaque not coming back yet though. Also in closing thank God Schmoopy's body's back or at least something that resembles Schoompy's, it's been a while since I've seen a nunchuck duel-wielding dwarven sorceror :)

I just loved 'I wanna cast a super spell, Flare!'

OH NOEZ!! NXT EPISODE IZ TEH LAST OV DIS SEEREES!!! =O

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
6:33 there's a mouse click :p Great episode guys, but it only raises many many questions, can't wait till next week to find them out.

Aug 13, 2008
Mitko8322 said:

i think that sounds quite likely actually
but it makes little sense when you consider that this is a table top game being played by 2 "real" people

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
I liked this episode a lot. While not the best, the focus on badassery and references to older UR's, was better than the nonsensicalness of last week, which was okay after watching it a couple times where I suddenly got most of the jokes.
I bet D-Dub was aiming for someone else because he only needed 7 xp, but that was nothing new to Maelstrom.

And I totally feel for the guards of Kaddoral, I was playing Fire Emblem and I got to the other army's lord and my axemen took a ton of counter damage so I healed him and then my healer was killed because the knight was carrying a javelin.

zoozoo

Oct 22, 2008
"What was that? Back talk me again soldier and you're gonna be getting one hell of a pimp slap."

lmao best line

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
Mitko8322 said:

I was thinking the exact same thing, although it may just be a nod to loyal viewers rather than part of the plot. But if it is part of the plot, IT'S AWESOME.

P1p3s

Jan 16, 2009
just epic - absolutely schaaaweetness, and i'm lvin Mitko's theories too!!

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
You know, that was the first time I got the line "By fire, be purged!" i always thought Schmoopy said "My fire beam...POWER!"

Also, "Ugh, you dwarves and your light-based attacks, can ANY of you aim?"

One of your best yet. My hat's off to you Rob.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Epic lol at the mini-kobolds. I would have liked to see a scene with Gavin and the main characters though.

X72391

Mar 19, 2009
Dragon Warrior looks like the hero from the game Dragon Warrior... with a beard. (Someone may have already pointed this out, I didn't read every comment)

SerenityM

Jan 16, 2009
Ummm, oook, cool episode, I just don't understand but I'm 95.99% sure I'm not suppose to, that the answers will come later.

throwitinthetrash

Apr 15, 2009
This is either going to be an amazing season finale, or leave us with so many cliffhangers that we may have to torch Rob's house....
Tune into the forums of next week's episode of UNFORGOTTEN REALMS!

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
"By fire be burned!"

Awesome episode. I truly enjoyed the fight scene. Plus, the groundbolds were really cute, and it was a lot of fun to watch them get toasted into oblivion. Can't wait for the next episode.

THE DRAGON WARRIOR CASTS FLARE!
Flare was not effective... or was it?

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
that was easily the greatest u realms episode of all time. I mean i love the comedy in this show but i don't care that this episode wasn't the funniest it was just freakin epic! Great episode Rob

k_rafftry

Mar 5, 2008
Mitko8322 said:
Mitko8322 said:
gigastrike said:
snip

Oh and if anyone is interested here is the link to that episode:
http://www.urealms.com/flash/epixmas.html
"Stop staring at my butt!"
Where the hell am I supposed to look it's taking up half the screen"

"I search for traps
I search for invisible traps"

Brillinat!!

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
metroidgearsolid said:

sorry UR but i found this episode really boring. it felt (to me) like a filler and didnt have any humor at all.

this is my personal opinion and you can like the episode if you want. i am not saying that the showis crap but i didnt enjoy this episode.

God forbid that the creator add something other than humour to his show, like some exposition or tense moments or something. I'm sorry he didn't make his show, which he pays for and you contribute nothing to, funny enough for you - why don't you return to watching teen comedies or South Park or whatever crap you watch for 'humour.'

a930

Mar 3, 2009
Mitko8322 said:

I noticed that too and didn't in the old episodes, they steal a dragon egg and fight a dragon. That may be why he's called the dragon warrior.
Quite an entertaining episode too

iseestupid

Feb 25, 2009
Oh my gosh, that was a _great_ episode.
I was shivering because of how awesome the Dragon Warrior was.

restoshammyman

Jan 5, 2009
Ryuzaki said:

its simple really.
when rob created the maelstrom character he draw it facing one way.
to make him face the other way he just uses a mirror image of maelstrom.
otherwise he'll have to have 2 maelstroms (one facing left and one right) and switch em every time he looks the other way.
its just more work. and he was probably hoping no one will notice, or he doesn't care if we do.
also you missed the fact that all the other stuff he has don't change sides as well.(swords and other stuff).

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Randomtime said:
Why was Maelstrom not speaking in rhyme?
Was it because Rob was running out of time?
Didn't you hear the dw? "Run out of rhymes already, maelstrom?"

Meatwad555

Mar 27, 2009
meh... I miss the episodes when the story actually ties in to Rob and Mike playing DND...

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Meatwad555 said:
meh... I miss the episodes when the story actually ties in to Rob and Mike playing DND...
Yeah, me too. UR isn't what it used to be.

Rob, go back and watch episodes 3 through 7. Re-do that in Season Three, and we'll all be your minio-uhhh, fans.

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
PoisonUnagi said:
Meatwad555 said:

Rob, go back and watch episodes 3 through 7. Re-do that in Season Three, and we'll all be your minio-uhhh, fans.
why should he just remake stuff
me i didn't quite understand the reference to the dragon warrior/schmoopy, so thanks Mitko
Any way this episode was hard to follow
by the way schmoopy's helm is a dragon warrior helm it says so on his character sheet

Feb 6, 2009
I think the flare was going to hit the ogre's about to destroy Kadorral.

Good setup for a season finale. But where's Petey and Jacques?

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
petey hunter said:
PoisonUnagi said:
Meatwad555 said:

me i didn't quite understand the reference to the dragon warrior/schmoopy, so thanks Mitko
by the way schmoopy's helm is a dragon warrior helm it says so on his character sheet
I don't mean literally re-make, I mean do stuff like that, for example the disclaimers, Rob being less smart than Mike, scenes of them actually playing the game, less irrelevant scenes (like the maelstrom-gavin scenes), etc, etc.

Minimike3636

Mar 29, 2009
I have been SO CONFUSED ever since Episode 27. I still have no idea what went on with Gary, or what the Sins of the Unforgotten are. And WTF is Maelstrom aiming to do? And I cannot, for the life of me, figure out who the Dragon Warrior might be (though this seems to be REALLY obvious to other people, somehow).

Meatwad555

Mar 27, 2009
PoisonUnagi said:
petey hunter said:
PoisonUnagi said:
Meatwad555 said:

I don't mean literally re-make, I mean do stuff like that, for example the disclaimers, Rob being less smart than Mike, scenes of them actually playing the game, less irrelevant scenes (like the maelstrom-gavin scenes), etc, etc.
Exactly.

R4D0Mn3ss

Apr 16, 2009
First time poster on the Escapist. Woohoo!
Anyway, this episode wasn't for comedy purposed obviously, except with the flare part.
So, nice episode Rob. Was an awesome fight scene, keep up the good work!

unforgotten_bain

Jan 16, 2009
omg i know everybody knows this but....omfg is classic UR schmoopy 0_o. "by fire be purged" with he ring of fire "hand of thor"? remember where schmoopy's religion was THOR and jacque played the song and thor fired his lazer....all those spells. and at the end:"i wasnt aiming fo---"*die* actually i thinks thats in regular too but still IM FREAKIN OUT MAN

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Minimike3636 said:
I have been SO CONFUSED ever since Episode 27. I still have no idea what went on with Gary, or what the Sins of the Unforgotten are. And WTF is Maelstrom aiming to do? And I cannot, for the life of me, figure out who the Dragon Warrior might be (though this seems to be REALLY obvious to other people, somehow).
I'm really surprised I have to spell this out
Gaary, other than the look its a dragon part, if you think about it, it makes sense. Abe "freed" the black slaves in America, he freed Gaary who was enslaved to Roamin, why he jumped is beyond me. Do you remember when Schmoopy fought the Ogre in episode 6? Schmoopy cheated on the dice roll at the end and had a heart attack, it happened again when Schmoopy cheated to bring Roamin directly to the group. It was a sin to cheat in Unforgotten Realms. Maelstrom is trying to unite the crystals for ultimate power, big RPG cliche. The Dragon Warrior is the hero of legend in really predictable game plots, if you ask me it's Schmoopy's great-great...great-great-great grandfather and the immortality in Schmoopy's blood is all but diluted.

Minimike3636

Mar 29, 2009
hopeneverdies said:
I'm really surprised I have to spell this out
Gaary, other than the look its a dragon part, if you think about it, it makes sense. Abe "freed" the black slaves in America, he freed Gaary who was enslaved to Roamin, why he jumped is beyond me. Do you remember when Schmoopy fought the Ogre in episode 6? Schmoopy cheated on the dice roll at the end and had a heart attack, it happened again when Schmoopy cheated to bring Roamin directly to the group. It was a sin to cheat in Unforgotten Realms. Maelstrom is trying to unite the crystals for ultimate power, big RPG cliche. The Dragon Warrior is the hero of legend in really predictable game plots, if you ask me it's Schmoopy's great-great...great-great-great grandfather and the immortality in Schmoopy's blood is all but diluted.
WOAH. Nice. I thought about that cheating theory regarding the "Sins of the Unforgotten," but I could never be certain.

But now I'm more confused... I know Lincoln freed Gaary (correct spelling), but why did his body change back to normal? Did that go with the spell?
And if the Dragon Warrior is immortal, how did Maelstrom kill him? (unless it's one of those "only immortal to age" things)

I'm also questioning the flare cast by the Dragon Warrior, though...

FoxtrotTango

Dec 24, 2008
Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when people bashed Unforgotten Realms for changing genres and trying to take itself more seriously. I knew that UR was maturing, and I honestly like where it's going because it's more apt to reel in more mainstream RPG fans while still having a bit of the comedic feel to it. People hating it because "its boring" and "its not like it used to be" is really selfish and, quite frankly, kind of stupid. Please, Rob, continue with Unforgotten Realms as you see fit. I like the direction you're taking it, and I can appreciate the epic in-jokes without them being thrown right in your face all of the time.

But I'm curious...what was the Dragon Warrior aiming at? Usually the "I wasn't aiming at you" line is followed by a lot of ricocheting day-saving awesome, so I'm thinking it might be a signal headed for the Tower of Ultimate Wizardry. What it actually is, we'll find out next Thursday.

CriticallyAcclaimed

Apr 6, 2009
in all honesty, I think I found the episodes in the beginning a lot funnier. At the same time, I am starting to become more and more interested in the plot. Either way, I still love Unforgotten Realms.

Flameguy42

Jan 31, 2009
A nice change from the usual humor. It was an epic battle and some nice flashbacks to the old UR "BY FIRE BE PURGED!!" Epic line. You can't do that line with wind or water. The story line got a little shaky, but I got a little theory. Nice work on this episode Rob. Thanks for making the weekend come a little sooner.

DrScoobs

Mar 6, 2009
wow. i never knew that i would be given such a hard time just for expressing my own opinions about an episode. in my opinion unforgotten realms is a comedy and comedy are meant to be funny. i personally did not find much funny about this episode. like i said, i love unforgotten realms but i didnt like this episode. so no need to be sarcastic to me just because i had a different opinion to you.
you can like the episode if you want but i didnt. we crystal?

metroidgearsoIid

Apr 17, 2009
metroidgearsolid said:
wow. i never knew that i would be given such a hard time just for expressing my own opinions about an episode. in my opinion unforgotten realms is a comedy and comedy are meant to be funny. i personally did not find much funny about this episode. like i said, i love unforgotten realms but i didnt like this episode. so no need to be sarcastic to me just because i had a different opinion to you.

Sorry about this posts guys. I must have been drunk or just literally retarded to have a different opinion. Opinions suck, love URealms or you shall all burn! Loved the episode Rob, sorry for being such a DOUCHE BAG before!

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
I loved how the Dragon Warrior looked just like the original Schmoopy, and the references back to episode 12 "I wasn't.. *gets stabbed by Maelstrom*" Keep it up Rob..... oh but an explanation of what's really going on would be nice for the finale.... or a few episodes into season 3, either way.... I'm still saying that the stone statue sent Roamin, Gary, Schmoopy and Nailo into an alternate timeline (Sorry for spelling errors.)

Meatwad555

Mar 27, 2009
FoxtrotTango said:
Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when people bashed Unforgotten Realms for changing genres and trying to take itself more seriously.
That's the problem. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously, or at least I don't think it was.

It actually made more sense the way Rob was doing it before. Now there are way too many questions left unanswered. Who is playing the Maelstrom character and many others? Why is Rob not mentally disabled anymore?

UR was way better when Rob didn't know what the hell he was doing.

stamda1

Feb 19, 2009
ok a shit load didn't make sence
why the hell didn't maelstrum mistace schmoopy 4 his step father in their first encounter?
how would flare send a message to the dragon warriors other sons assuming that is what it 's intention was
how did the dragon warrior get pwned affter taking so muchass and kicking so many names?
and as for when he was fighting.......talk about overkill god damn.

kitsunema

Apr 16, 2009
it wasnt the most sutle episodes but whatever... what ever happen to petey and jacque?

(Insert name hear)

Jan 22, 2009
kitsunema said:
it wasnt the most sutle episodes but whatever... what ever happen to petey and jacque?
One they look like zigzagoon

and two Im figuring that in the end when all seems lost jacque will come out riding a giant Petey, then he will use hyper beam on the bad guys. (wait what do you mean you don't know hyper beam?!)

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
they are mistaken... for only I, THOR, possess the Hand Of Thor! MWUAHAHAHA
*starts throwing lightning bolts at random civilians with his hand* >:D

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
unforgotten_bain said:
omg i know everybody knows this but....omfg is classic UR schmoopy 0_o. "by fire be purged" with he ring of fire "hand of thor"? remember where schmoopy's religion was THOR and jacque played the song and thor fired his lazer....all those spells. and at the end:"i wasnt aiming fo---"*die* actually i thinks thats in regular too but still IM FREAKIN OUT MAN
:D i have a religion dedicated to me ^^
TASTE THE WRATH OF NORSE LIGHTNING, FOOL! *throws lightning bolts at random civilians jus for the fun of it* :D

Nerdfury

Feb 2, 2008
FoxtrotTango said:
Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when people bashed Unforgotten Realms for changing genres and trying to take itself more seriously. I knew that UR was maturing, and I honestly like where it's going because it's more apt to reel in more mainstream RPG fans while still having a bit of the comedic feel to it. People hating it because "its boring" and "its not like it used to be" is really selfish and, quite frankly, kind of stupid. Please, Rob, continue with Unforgotten Realms as you see fit. I like the direction you're taking it, and I can appreciate the epic in-jokes without them being thrown right in your face all of the time.
Finally, someone else with half a brain in their head! You said exactly what I was thinking. It's like all the asses that commented on the There Will Be Brawl episodes saying "wtf? It's not funny!" I mean, people like the UR creators work hard to create something which thousands of people enjoy, and asses like 'metroidgearsolid' sit there and ***** because the creators did something THEY wanted to do with the plot, and add some alternative tense to it, like they're actually having a valid opinion. Then, as seen below, act like douches when people call them on it.

metroidgearsoIid said:
metroidgearsolid said:

Sorry about this posts guys. I must have been drunk or just literally retarded to have a different opinion. Opinions suck, love URealms or you shall all burn! Loved the episode Rob, sorry for being such a DOUCHE BAG before!
You're right, ass. Stop being a douche.

Malacite

Feb 21, 2009
This episode seemed a little rushed/weak on the story (and seriously WTF is up with DW looking exactly like shmoopy and using the same attacks? Well, except the wind-teleporting thing and the ice)

The 4-legged Kobolds were cute as can be though OMG I want one!!! ^^

Sart0757

May 29, 2008
Kinda a new episode style. I like it of course, for this is quiet a cool battlescene. "I cast Flare" - The best ending he could have given. Greetings from Germany as always and one-hundred-eighth

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
Valciron said:

wASNT THAT THE CRYSTAL THAT SWAPPED PEOPLES SOULS Out of their bodies when activated? the one they used to save schmoopies gran Gotta see how they are gonna tie this season up in one episode. Just prey to god it is not a cliffhanger season end to be resolved at the start of the next anyway I thought that in the explanation they said the dragon warrior was dead cause I remember thinking it od that an immortal being could die

LegendMir

Sep 19, 2008
i guess sir schmoopy is one of the dragon warriors sons and was he trying to level up at the end of that by casting flare on some random kolbolds. lol. ne way awsomeness!!

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
Yet another swanky episode. This one was pretty different then the norm but it was cool that way and made the plot far more epic. I find it amazing how flare has been used so much yet it hasn't gotten old yet. If it continues to be used in moderation, the joke might survive through the entire series! Now it looks like it's time to wait for the cliffhanger in the upcoming episode...

rurikar

Mar 25, 2009
Ryuzaki said:

Yeah I noticed that and it reminded me of a Mel Brooks movie like in young Frankenstein.

Valciron said:

I think it made it so he could unite all the Kobolds because the Dragon Warrior says after he is shown the crystal "I wondered how you united all the Kobolds."

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
I would've laugh if after the Dragon warrior killed that Kolbold with his nunchaku, we would've heard ULTRACOMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Killer Instinct reference).

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
It's so obvious, the dragon warrior is the fusion of Abraham Lincoln and Sir Schmoopy of Awesomton.

seifer201

Apr 16, 2009
Good epidsode. Anyone else wondering how Maelstorm got the crystal that the vampire had on the tower?

MeTheMe

Jun 13, 2008
Can I ask how you kill an imortal creature?

And yes, it wasn't as funny as previous episodes, but I think it had some nice action and is bridging the gap for what's to come fairly well.

Rhodesy1493

Mar 30, 2009
Read somewhere that schmoopy, eulamous and gaary and now roamin i suppose have been altered timewise in which case could the dragon warrior actually be schmoopy????

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
i find it hilarious, after all the complaints about the last one not making sense, it's like he went out of his way to not make sense.
i'm gonna guess this is the last season, i could be wrong but i get the feeling that he is tired of making these...

Killerkittenprr

May 15, 2008
This entire episode was needed for the storyline of season 3, every 10 or so episodes I'll end up doing a major plot one. I think the last one was 20 when you first hear of Maelstrom from James before he is turned into Urine.

If you didn't understand anything in the episode, fear not, you are not suppose to. Most of the references are just calls backs to older things and even if you got them, you are not in any better position for figuring out what just happened. This episode is simply to leave you in the dark and understand nothing except Maelstrom and the Dragon Warrior fought and the Dragon Warrior lost. If you understood that, you took everything you needed to from the episode.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Oh, for the love of- Fuck you, internet, and your screwing around with my posting!

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
It's still a funny show, but it is show short and you cannot really get anything done, i don't know. It's starting to go downhill for me, and fast, most of it isn't funny anymore. =(

epicfailgamer

Mar 30, 2009
wunderguy said:
'i wasn't ai....'

the way the story lines been going we will nether know

Mitko8322

Mar 4, 2009
epicfailgamer said:
wunderguy said:
'i wasn't ai....'

the way the story lines been going we will nether know
Im assumming it was just a reference from when schmoopy did that in season one. he was getting the 3xp so he could level up, but malestrom killed him before he could

Nerdfury

Feb 2, 2008
MeTheMe said:
Can I ask how you kill an imortal creature?
There's a difference between immortal and invincible. Immortality only prevents death or decay by natural causes and, in some universes, death by non-lethal harm if said immortal has either regeneration (i.e., Wolverine) or quickened healing (i.e., Immortals from the Highlander universe).

Immortality in most cases simply means you can't die of old age. Invincibility is what prevents being killed.

nyttyn

Sep 9, 2008
I'll take a leap of faith here, and assume that he used flare to either A. send a message or B. transfer his very soul.
Its a stretch, but its the best guess I could think of with the cut off line.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Killerkittenprr said:
This entire episode was needed for the storyline of season 3, every 10 or so episodes I'll end up doing a major plot one. I think the last one was 20 when you first hear of Maelstrom from James before he is turned into Urine.

If you didn't understand anything in the episode, fear not, you are not suppose to. Most of the references are just calls backs to older things and even if you got them, you are not in any better position for figuring out what just happened. This episode is simply to leave you in the dark and understand nothing except Maelstrom and the Dragon Warrior fought and the Dragon Warrior lost. If you understood that, you took everything you needed to from the episode.
It's like what Gavin said in 18, this is one of those jokes that nobody gets except the writer. And everytime I watch this I notice more and more, UR Christmas Schmoopy is the DW was something I noticed about 10 minutes ago.

hockeyfan7787

Apr 16, 2009
best fight scene i've seen for unforgotten realms, they should really put more in

HOw can the dagon wrrior die, isn't he immortal?
either that or im missing something

I can't wait till next week!!

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
hockeyfan7787 said:
best fight scene i've seen for unforgotten realms, they should really put more in

HOw can the dagon wrrior die, isn't he immortal?
either that or im missing something

I can't wait till next week!!
I'm pretty sure that in this case and most others, immortality only applies to time while invincibility only applies to injury. About 4 years ago when I read Eldest, the elves were immortal but could not survive fatal wounds

tustin2121

Dec 24, 2008
AWESOME EPISODE!!! When the old guy just started on all those colbolds... SCORE!!!! AWESOME!!!!! :D

Also, I kind of like this episode because Schmoopy wasn't slowing it down with his off-hand interruptions and stuff, like the last episode. Of course, without that it seemed too quick, but it was still the best 4 minutes EVER!!! :D

Ryuzaki said:

No, that's UR's style - 2D characters that literally flip back and forth when changing directions. All the characters do it, it's just more noticeable with the eyepatch and ring-thingy.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE!? Oh opps I guess i fell asleep *watches video again* ummmmmmmmmmm eh not the best I say. I like it but not my favorite. Can't wait till the next episode ^.^

Aeroflame

Jan 24, 2009
Awesome.
This is by far the best of the serious episodes, and one of the best episodes of Unforgotten Realms on the whole. I'm having are hard time coming up with exactly what it was, but the fighting seen was great, you did a really good job of making the Dragon Warrior look incredibly powerful - it really reminded me of the actual dragon warrior games. The plot development was quite clever in this episode, and of course the reference(s) to the old episodes made me smile.

Sergeant M. Fudgey

Mar 26, 2009
metroidgearsolid said:

Except for me, you were most certainly speaking for me. I didn't laugh at all, it was short, and hardly anything happened.
I love the other episodes, but this disappointed me.

Ryuu Akamatsu

Feb 26, 2009
Several things caught my Attention.

1. The Dragon Warrior looks and sounds EXACTLY like schmoopy, except the armor is darker, you can't see his eyes and his voice is distorted.
2. The Dragon Warrior acts like Schmoopy, even going as far as shouting the same battle cries.
3. The Dragon Warrior uses nunchucks, just like Schmoopy.
4. The Dragon Warrior was about to say, "Wasn't aiming for ya", just like Schmoopy usually does when an attack seemingly misses.

There can only be one person who is the Dragon Warrior.....Schmoopy...............'s Grandma.

Also, if they're immortal, how the hell do they die? D: Also also, I bet we're going to see James and the other guys later. I mean, their souls had to go SOMEWHERE, right? : D

EDIT: Triple also, The Dragon Warrior is a Sorcerer. Even more evidence that Schmoopy's Grandma is the badass dragon warrior. : D

Luka

May 15, 2008
If you notice when he's fighting the two kobolds, he casts flare, and teleports him self with it. So, he can teleport him self by casting flare....

Seamus8

Mar 26, 2008
Ryuu Akamatsu said:
EDIT: Triple also, The Dragon Warrior is a Sorcerer. Even more evidence that Schmoopy's Grandma is the badass dragon warrior. : D
Hotgranny is a Wizard, not a sorc. Hence the Mass teleport.

The DW's flare might be headed for the vampire Gavin, which will 1-shot him and give the real schmoopy Gavin's "krrrystawl"

The DW does look a little like schmoopy, but that colour armour... that voice... he is clearly the father of...... TIMMY THE EEEEEVUL.

J/k but I'm having fun with it.

DoomDispenser

Mar 4, 2009
Is anyone else puzzled as to why the Dragon Warrior sounds a lot like Timmy the Evil?

All in all, very nice episode. I am digging this action packed action, and I am sure the next episode will have a lot more of it. Looking forward to the season finale!

Edit: On second thought, the dragon warrior has a whole Timmy the Evil.... Abraham Lincoln... Schmoopy... thing going on. What's all that about?

Kyp

Feb 13, 2009
Killerkittenprr said:

Wait a second, who are you?

erroren

Apr 12, 2009
okay. at the end of episode 27 schmoopy got the 2 heart attack. so they got sent back to the past by the stone head (because the sins of the unforgotten just had 1 riff at episode 28) and this episode had 2. and what is the "sins of the unforgotten"?
and what are they supposed to do in the past?
and what/ho did the dragon warrior try to hit/signal?
and they must have something planed for Garry? he cant just die xD

Draco Kaiser

Mar 20, 2009
The Dragon Warrior told him to stop speaking like that or something. It happens when the DW shows up.

MystikMtnManaT

Apr 8, 2009
TheAmericansHADE said:
It's not really supposed to make sense guys, it's not Grey's Anatomy, it's Unforgotten Realms.

Also: HE WAS OUR ONLY HEALER TYPE!
True that. I'm glad at least some people on this planet can think

GoldDragon1188

Nov 4, 2004
Here's an interesting tidbit; and the reason why I can say that I KNEW the Dragon Warrior would look like Schmoopy.

Because Schmoopy's armor is based off of the main character from Dragon Warrior I
Here's a link to said character: http://www.planetnintendo.com/alefgard/images/headers/dq1.jpg

I'm going to admit; I love the fight scenes; and would love to see more battles than running away from them -lol-

Viciious

Apr 18, 2009
I saw the connection anyway Great episode It was the best one yet Keep up the good work

Bob the Mul

Mar 5, 2009
This show should stick to being stupid and witty in equal amounts. I couldn't give two flying farts for this ep. It sucked... the mutt's... hairy... nuts! I'm glad the season is coming to an end; Rob, you badly need some R & R. We all know you can pull better episodes out your rear than this one. I read you were moving house at the moment... ONE OF THE MOST stressful things you can do. You should have given up UR until you were settled in the new home. I'm sure everybody could have lived without UR for a few weeks, knowing about your circumstances. C'mon champ, take a break and concentrate on packing your things away for the move. Looking forward to you getting back on form.

Just telling you how it is.

Cortheya

Jan 10, 2009
Bob the Mul said:
This show should stick to being stupid and witty in equal amounts. I couldn't give two flying farts for this ep. It sucked... the mutt's... hairy... nuts! I'm glad the season is coming to an end; Rob, you badly need some R & R. We all know you can pull better episodes out your rear than this one. I read you were moving house at the moment... ONE OF THE MOST stressful things you can do. You should have given up UR until you were settled in the new home. I'm sure everybody could have lived without UR for a few weeks, knowing about your circumstances. C'mon champ, take a break and concentrate on packing your things away for the move. Looking forward to you getting back on form.

I guess you're really so stupid you can't stand something if its not stupid and funny and 3 seconds. This was epic and an amazing episode.

ccdistancerunner

Sep 11, 2008
I came in expecting to laugh...
and was pleasantly surprised to get a serious episode with a major battle scene!
Great episode, wouldn't want it like this all the time, but it was a nice change of pace.
And moved the plot along.

Killerkittenprr

May 15, 2008
Bob the Mul said:

I wouldn't watch the show anymore if you only came here for cheap laughs. Just my opinion though.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Bob the Mul said:

]

The break in between seasons is 4 weeks and not to get any hopes up but it might even be as short as 2 weeks. There is No R & R for me so if you are so dilusional to realize that Unforgotten Realms has a story attached to it to keep the interest of.... oh I dunno... everyone but yourself then I'm afraid next season most likely will not be any better for you.

Sorry. Can't make everyone happy but 98% is pretty good.

Feb 23, 2009
I thought this episode was immense. Was used nicely to set the scene for the finale and the fight scene was pure epic. As said before, it would get tiring if all eps were like this. But this made an excellent change of pace.

And also as stated before, it isnt supposed to make sense. At least not yet.

Ryuu Akamatsu

Feb 26, 2009
Seamus8 said:
Hotgranny is a Wizard, not a sorc. Hence the Mass teleport.
Well DUH. Did you not hear what they said last episode?

"A sorcerer is a more powerful version of wizard. Cool kids roll sorcs, new kids roll wizards."

Thus, due to Hot Granny being such a powerful wizard, she is obviously an average strength sorcerer, thus why she, the Dragon Warrior, was "killed" in two hits.

Making stuff up is fun! : D

Squedee

Apr 3, 2009
DoomDispenser said:
Is anyone else puzzled as to why the Dragon Warrior sounds a lot like Timmy the Evil?

All in all, very nice episode. I am digging this action packed action, and I am sure the next episode will have a lot more of it. Looking forward to the season finale!

Edit: On second thought, the dragon warrior has a whole Timmy the Evil.... Abraham Lincoln... Schmoopy... thing going on. What's all that about?
its called the plot will undold by itself, your questions won't speed up the process
and as of ep. 28 your actually giving them something to poke fun at

calum321

Apr 23, 2009
at the end, maelstrom asked for the crystal of absorb... and my guess is that he wants to take the dragon warriors power, and then he can level up and become extemely powerful?

he was ranting that he wanted to become more powerful, and that he didn't want to be stuck at lvl 1, so i'm guessing he wants to be able to level up so he can kill schmoopy and eluamous more easily.

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
OMG he finally tied in the christmas episode, it was like only two seasons but he did it!!

Leppyman

May 3, 2009
OKay, not sure if im the first to think of this, but:

Distroy the nadergems exept the gem of absorb, and use the gem of abzord the other gems powers, and you would have the power of all but 1 ( the gem of abzorb)

Anyone else think about that?

DotSlashFacepalm

Jul 11, 2009
nice Comment by that Healer type...pimp Slap...unfortantly the ONLY joke in this ep...
Nice Storyline Ep though.

ikilluall

Feb 24, 2010
well here is my theory..if shmoopy is in the past now maybe he grew old in the past and he ended up being the dragon warrior and having maelstrom as a son. a bit to much plot develpment to make that happen though...