Unforgotten Realms: Episode 29: Enter the Dragon Warrior

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 29: Enter the Dragon Warrior

The Ogre army begins the attack on Kaddoral, where an epic battle commences between Maelstrom and his step father.

Watch Video

Tich

Aug 13, 2008
Ok, this is the first time I am so early, and the video isn't even up yet.

EDIT:

Well we all know who the Dragon Warrior ends up being. This is setting up to be a pretty exciting season finale. Hopefully more exciting then the last one.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
??? How come Maelstrom isn't speaking in rhyme?
Maybe he got bored. I mean, even V stops repeating V-sounding words when going to a toilet.

Pretty good episode, although I find it stupid that Dragon Warrior fell after kicking so many asses.

ProjectJAY

Apr 13, 2009
what the heck just happened? That was over way too quickly

Why does the Dragon Warrior look like old Shmoopy?

this show has gotten WAY too confusing...

Shadowlolz

Mar 25, 2009
Awesome episode. SIns was fixed.. so im guessing it was a n old intro. Dragon warrior was really cool. can twait to see how it all turns out. Keep it up.

TheAmericansHADE

Jul 10, 2008
It's not really supposed to make sense guys, it's not Grey's Anatomy, it's Unforgotten Realms.

Also: HE WAS OUR ONLY HEALER TYPE!

lukey94

Sep 2, 2008
that was alot less mind screwing then the previous one haha - great episode, Can't wait to find out where he cast flare! :O too bad we didn't get to see what was going on at the TOUW - but this one obviously kind of links to the one before

DrScoobs

Mar 6, 2009
while i love unforgotten realms this is probably the worst episode i have seen. it was so boring. i never liked maelstrom and it seemed like a dumb idea to base a whole episode around him. the only thing that was actually intresting was the dragon warrior looking like old schmoopy.

the whole episode in 4 sentences:

M: i am evil!
DW: i will not let you!
M: but i will do this thing!
DW: oh no!

sorry UR but i found this episode really boring. it felt (to me) like a filler and didnt have any humor at all.

this is my personal opinion and you can like the episode if you want. i am not saying that the showis crap but i didnt enjoy this episode.

i am not speaking for anyonelse

syltman

Feb 12, 2009
Great episode, I like how you made the dragon warrior look and act like a mega-v off Schmoopy

TheAmericansHADE

Jul 10, 2008
metroidgearsolid said:
while i love unforgotten realms this is probably the worst episode i have seen. it was so boring. i never liked maelstrom and it seemed like a dumb idea to base a whole episode around him. the only thing that was actually intresting was the dragon warrior looking like old schmoopy.

the whole episode in 4 sentences:

M: i am evil!
DW: i will not let you!
M: but i have this thing!
DW: oh no!

sorry UR but i found this episode really boring. it felt (to me) like a filler and didnt have any humor at all
But the groundbolds are so cute!

Ashley1892

Mar 24, 2009
Btw i know it was 2 episodes ago but what the hell happened to that giant stone face thing that asked the question, 'cos at the end of that episode it was laughing and then the next episode it was as if nothing happened?