Unforgotten Realms: Episode 29: Enter the Dragon Warrior

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
Did anyone notice that Maelstrom's eye patch kept changing eyes, depending on which way he was looking?

Anyway that was a pretty good episode.

Orhid

Apr 14, 2009
Is it not obvious? Dragon Lord collected and reassembled old Shmoopy's armour because it was simply awsome and gave more stat bonuses. Than there was a big showdown. Nothing confusing realy.

Also, NOOOOO GROUNDBOLDS!

hydrahh

Apr 16, 2009
Rob, first time posting. Just wanted to say I get that every episode can`t be super funny and I like the change of pace of just having a story/dramatic episode every once in awhile. Keep up the awesome work, and 1 question I was hoping you could answer: How long of a break will there be between seasons? UR is pretty much the only reason I check this site out.

wunderguy

Sep 4, 2008
'what is it with you dwarfs and your light based attack. Can't any of you aim'
'i wasn't ai....'

then who was he aiming for?

Apr 14, 2009
Ryuzaki said:
Did anyone notice that Maelstrom's eye patch kept changing eyes, depending on which way he was looking?

Anyway that was a pretty good episode.
Yeah, why did the eyepatch move? Is it a mistake or is there some greater meaning. Find out in the next episode of the UNFORGOTTEN REALMS.

Valciron

Sep 17, 2008
Awesome episode, wasn't expecting the groundbolds to show up.

Anyway, I'm starting to wonder what Maelstrom shiney new crystal does?

NOOBSAUCE

Feb 5, 2009
Where oh where is that flare a going?

Awesome episode though, glad maelstrom stopped rhyming.

Mitko8322

Mar 4, 2009
if you noticed The Dragon Warrior said, "out of rhymes already, malestrom". Malestrom ran out of rhymes that swhy he stopped rhyming.

Also did anyone else notice the reference to the old classic unforgotten realms?
malestrom mentions a quest the dragon warrior went on in kadoral where he colected the hand of thor for a king. In the classic unforgotten realms there was a christmas special where Schoompy and the gang ( a girl centar is added) go to kadoral and take on a quest collecting Items for the king of the town in exchange for alot of money. On the list is the "hand of god" (probably thor. This means that the dragon warrior is probably Schmoopy from "classic unforgotten realms" tgis would explain the similarity between the two. Also that may tie in to the stone face's threat of back to the past. Not sending the characters back in time but making a reference to the old show. What do you think? Am I on to something or not close at all?

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
That was both epic and seemingly the shortest episode yet. I'm having mixed feelings for it. What i want to know is why the dragon warrior looks like sir schmoopy. Is schmoopy the dragon warrior's secret fifth son?

Mitko8322

Mar 4, 2009
I'm thinking the crystal has the power of persuasion. because after malestrom shows the dragon warrior the crystal. The D.W. says I wondered how a half bred like you joined the cobolds and orges.

Mitko8322

Mar 4, 2009
gigastrike said:
That was both epic and seemingly the shortest episode yet. I'm having mixed feelings for it. What i want to know is why the dragon warrior looks like sir schmoopy. Is schmoopy the dragon warrior's secret fifth son?
I posted this earlier. Its an Idea:
Also did anyone else notice the reference to the old classic unforgotten realms?
malestrom mentions a quest the dragon warrior went on in kadoral where he colected the hand of thor for a king. In the classic unforgotten realms there was a christmas special where Schoompy and the gang ( a girl centar is added) go to kadoral and take on a quest collecting Items for the king of the town in exchange for alot of money. On the list is the "hand of god" (probably thor. This means that the dragon warrior is probably Schmoopy from "classic unforgotten realms" tgis would explain the similarity between the two. Also that may tie in to the stone face's threat of back to the past. Not sending the characters back in time but making a reference to the old show. What do you think? Am I on to something or not close at all?

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
ProjectJAY said:
what the heck just happened? That was over way too quickly

Why does the Dragon Warrior look like old Shmoopy?

this show has gotten WAY too confusing...
Orhid said:
Is it not obvious? Dragon Lord collected and reassembled old Shmoopy's armour because it was simply awsome and gave more stat bonuses. Than there was a big showdown. Nothing confusing realy.

Also, NOOOOO GROUNDBOLDS!
uhm knowing how everything is set up to boost Shmoopy's ego he's probably the dragon warriors grandson.