Unforgotten Realms: Episode 29: Enter the Dragon Warrior

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
You know, that was the first time I got the line "By fire, be purged!" i always thought Schmoopy said "My fire beam...POWER!"

Also, "Ugh, you dwarves and your light-based attacks, can ANY of you aim?"

One of your best yet. My hat's off to you Rob.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Epic lol at the mini-kobolds. I would have liked to see a scene with Gavin and the main characters though.

X72391

Mar 19, 2009
Dragon Warrior looks like the hero from the game Dragon Warrior... with a beard. (Someone may have already pointed this out, I didn't read every comment)

SerenityM

Jan 16, 2009
Ummm, oook, cool episode, I just don't understand but I'm 95.99% sure I'm not suppose to, that the answers will come later.

throwitinthetrash

Apr 15, 2009
This is either going to be an amazing season finale, or leave us with so many cliffhangers that we may have to torch Rob's house....
Tune into the forums of next week's episode of UNFORGOTTEN REALMS!

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
"By fire be burned!"

Awesome episode. I truly enjoyed the fight scene. Plus, the groundbolds were really cute, and it was a lot of fun to watch them get toasted into oblivion. Can't wait for the next episode.

THE DRAGON WARRIOR CASTS FLARE!
Flare was not effective... or was it?

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
that was easily the greatest u realms episode of all time. I mean i love the comedy in this show but i don't care that this episode wasn't the funniest it was just freakin epic! Great episode Rob

k_rafftry

Mar 5, 2008
Mitko8322 said:
Mitko8322 said:
gigastrike said:
That was both epic and seemingly the shortest episode yet. I'm having mixed feelings for it. What i want to know is why the dragon warrior looks like sir schmoopy. Is schmoopy the dragon warrior's secret fifth son?
snip

Oh and if anyone is interested here is the link to that episode:
http://www.urealms.com/flash/epixmas.html
"Stop staring at my butt!"
Where the hell am I supposed to look it's taking up half the screen"

"I search for traps
I search for invisible traps"

Brillinat!!

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
metroidgearsolid said:
while i love unforgotten realms this is probably the worst episode i have seen. it was so boring. i never liked maelstrom and it seemed like a dumb idea to base a whole episode around him. the only thing that was actually intresting was the dragon warrior looking like old schmoopy.

the whole episode in 4 sentences:

M: i am evil!
DW: i will not let you!
M: but i will do this thing!
DW: oh no!

sorry UR but i found this episode really boring. it felt (to me) like a filler and didnt have any humor at all.

this is my personal opinion and you can like the episode if you want. i am not saying that the showis crap but i didnt enjoy this episode.

i am not speaking for anyonelse

God forbid that the creator add something other than humour to his show, like some exposition or tense moments or something. I'm sorry he didn't make his show, which he pays for and you contribute nothing to, funny enough for you - why don't you return to watching teen comedies or South Park or whatever crap you watch for 'humour.'

a930

Mar 3, 2009
Mitko8322 said:
if you noticed The Dragon Warrior said, "out of rhymes already, malestrom". Malestrom ran out of rhymes that swhy he stopped rhyming.

Also did anyone else notice the reference to the old classic unforgotten realms?
malestrom mentions a quest the dragon warrior went on in kadoral where he colected the hand of thor for a king. In the classic unforgotten realms there was a christmas special where Schoompy and the gang ( a girl centar is added) go to kadoral and take on a quest collecting Items for the king of the town in exchange for alot of money. On the list is the "hand of god" (probably thor. This means that the dragon warrior is probably Schmoopy from "classic unforgotten realms" tgis would explain the similarity between the two. Also that may tie in to the stone face's threat of back to the past. Not sending the characters back in time but making a reference to the old show. What do you think? Am I on to something or not close at all?
I noticed that too and didn't in the old episodes, they steal a dragon egg and fight a dragon. That may be why he's called the dragon warrior.
Quite an entertaining episode too

iseestupid

Feb 25, 2009
Oh my gosh, that was a _great_ episode.
I was shivering because of how awesome the Dragon Warrior was.

restoshammyman

Jan 5, 2009
Unforgotten Ninja Turtle said:
Ryuzaki said:
Did anyone notice that Maelstrom's eye patch kept changing eyes, depending on which way he was looking?

Anyway that was a pretty good episode.
Yeah, why did the eyepatch move? Is it a mistake or is there some greater meaning. Find out in the next episode of the UNFORGOTTEN REALMS.
its simple really.
when rob created the maelstrom character he draw it facing one way.
to make him face the other way he just uses a mirror image of maelstrom.
otherwise he'll have to have 2 maelstroms (one facing left and one right) and switch em every time he looks the other way.
its just more work. and he was probably hoping no one will notice, or he doesn't care if we do.
also you missed the fact that all the other stuff he has don't change sides as well.(swords and other stuff).

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Randomtime said:
Why was Maelstrom not speaking in rhyme?
Was it because Rob was running out of time?
Didn't you hear the dw? "Run out of rhymes already, maelstrom?"

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Meatwad555 said:
meh... I miss the episodes when the story actually ties in to Rob and Mike playing DND...
Yeah, me too. UR isn't what it used to be.

Rob, go back and watch episodes 3 through 7. Re-do that in Season Three, and we'll all be your minio-uhhh, fans.

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
PoisonUnagi said:
Meatwad555 said:
meh... I miss the episodes when the story actually ties in to Rob and Mike playing DND...
Yeah, me too. UR isn't what it used to be.

Rob, go back and watch episodes 3 through 7. Re-do that in Season Three, and we'll all be your minio-uhhh, fans.
why should he just remake stuff
me i didn't quite understand the reference to the dragon warrior/schmoopy, so thanks Mitko
Any way this episode was hard to follow
by the way schmoopy's helm is a dragon warrior helm it says so on his character sheet

Feb 6, 2009
I think the flare was going to hit the ogre's about to destroy Kadorral.

Good setup for a season finale. But where's Petey and Jacques?