Unforgotten Realms: Episode 29: Enter the Dragon Warrior

(Insert name hear)

Jan 22, 2009
kitsunema said:
it wasnt the most sutle episodes but whatever... what ever happen to petey and jacque?
One they look like zigzagoon

and two Im figuring that in the end when all seems lost jacque will come out riding a giant Petey, then he will use hyper beam on the bad guys. (wait what do you mean you don't know hyper beam?!)

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
they are mistaken... for only I, THOR, possess the Hand Of Thor! MWUAHAHAHA
*starts throwing lightning bolts at random civilians with his hand* >:D

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
unforgotten_bain said:
omg i know everybody knows this but....omfg is classic UR schmoopy 0_o. "by fire be purged" with he ring of fire "hand of thor"? remember where schmoopy's religion was THOR and jacque played the song and thor fired his lazer....all those spells. and at the end:"i wasnt aiming fo---"*die* actually i thinks thats in regular too but still IM FREAKIN OUT MAN
:D i have a religion dedicated to me ^^
TASTE THE WRATH OF NORSE LIGHTNING, FOOL! *throws lightning bolts at random civilians jus for the fun of it* :D

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
FoxtrotTango said:
Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when people bashed Unforgotten Realms for changing genres and trying to take itself more seriously. I knew that UR was maturing, and I honestly like where it's going because it's more apt to reel in more mainstream RPG fans while still having a bit of the comedic feel to it. People hating it because "its boring" and "its not like it used to be" is really selfish and, quite frankly, kind of stupid. Please, Rob, continue with Unforgotten Realms as you see fit. I like the direction you're taking it, and I can appreciate the epic in-jokes without them being thrown right in your face all of the time.
Finally, someone else with half a brain in their head! You said exactly what I was thinking. It's like all the asses that commented on the There Will Be Brawl episodes saying "wtf? It's not funny!" I mean, people like the UR creators work hard to create something which thousands of people enjoy, and asses like 'metroidgearsolid' sit there and ***** because the creators did something THEY wanted to do with the plot, and add some alternative tense to it, like they're actually having a valid opinion. Then, as seen below, act like douches when people call them on it.

metroidgearsoIid said:
metroidgearsolid said:
wow. i never knew that i would be given such a hard time just for expressing my own opinions about an episode. in my opinion unforgotten realms is a comedy and comedy are meant to be funny. i personally did not find much funny about this episode. like i said, i love unforgotten realms but i didnt like this episode. so no need to be sarcastic to me just because i had a different opinion to you.
you can like the episode if you want but i didnt. we crystal?

Sorry about this posts guys. I must have been drunk or just literally retarded to have a different opinion. Opinions suck, love URealms or you shall all burn! Loved the episode Rob, sorry for being such a DOUCHE BAG before!
You're right, ass. Stop being a douche.

Malacite

Feb 21, 2009
This episode seemed a little rushed/weak on the story (and seriously WTF is up with DW looking exactly like shmoopy and using the same attacks? Well, except the wind-teleporting thing and the ice)

The 4-legged Kobolds were cute as can be though OMG I want one!!! ^^

Sart0757

May 29, 2008
Kinda a new episode style. I like it of course, for this is quiet a cool battlescene. "I cast Flare" - The best ending he could have given. Greetings from Germany as always and one-hundred-eighth

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
Valciron said:
Awesome episode, wasn't expecting the groundbolds to show up.

Anyway, I'm starting to wonder what Maelstrom shiney new crystal does?
wASNT THAT THE CRYSTAL THAT SWAPPED PEOPLES SOULS Out of their bodies when activated? the one they used to save schmoopies gran Gotta see how they are gonna tie this season up in one episode. Just prey to god it is not a cliffhanger season end to be resolved at the start of the next anyway I thought that in the explanation they said the dragon warrior was dead cause I remember thinking it od that an immortal being could die

LegendMir

Sep 19, 2008
i guess sir schmoopy is one of the dragon warriors sons and was he trying to level up at the end of that by casting flare on some random kolbolds. lol. ne way awsomeness!!

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
Yet another swanky episode. This one was pretty different then the norm but it was cool that way and made the plot far more epic. I find it amazing how flare has been used so much yet it hasn't gotten old yet. If it continues to be used in moderation, the joke might survive through the entire series! Now it looks like it's time to wait for the cliffhanger in the upcoming episode...

rurikar

Mar 25, 2009
Unforgotten Ninja Turtle said:
Ryuzaki said:
Did anyone notice that Maelstrom's eye patch kept changing eyes, depending on which way he was looking?

Anyway that was a pretty good episode.

Yeah, why did the eyepatch move? Is it a mistake or is there some greater meaning. Find out in the next episode of the UNFORGOTTEN REALMS.
Yeah I noticed that and it reminded me of a Mel Brooks movie like in young Frankenstein.

Valciron said:
Awesome episode, wasn't expecting the groundbolds to show up.

Anyway, I'm starting to wonder what Maelstrom shiney new crystal does?
I think it made it so he could unite all the Kobolds because the Dragon Warrior says after he is shown the crystal "I wondered how you united all the Kobolds."

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
I would've laugh if after the Dragon warrior killed that Kolbold with his nunchaku, we would've heard ULTRACOMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Killer Instinct reference).

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
It's so obvious, the dragon warrior is the fusion of Abraham Lincoln and Sir Schmoopy of Awesomton.

seifer201

Apr 16, 2009
Good epidsode. Anyone else wondering how Maelstorm got the crystal that the vampire had on the tower?

MeTheMe

Jun 13, 2008
Can I ask how you kill an imortal creature?

And yes, it wasn't as funny as previous episodes, but I think it had some nice action and is bridging the gap for what's to come fairly well.

Rhodesy1493

Mar 30, 2009
Read somewhere that schmoopy, eulamous and gaary and now roamin i suppose have been altered timewise in which case could the dragon warrior actually be schmoopy????

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
i find it hilarious, after all the complaints about the last one not making sense, it's like he went out of his way to not make sense.
i'm gonna guess this is the last season, i could be wrong but i get the feeling that he is tired of making these...