Unforgotten Realms: Episode 29: Enter the Dragon Warrior

Killerkittenprr

May 15, 2008
This entire episode was needed for the storyline of season 3, every 10 or so episodes I'll end up doing a major plot one. I think the last one was 20 when you first hear of Maelstrom from James before he is turned into Urine.

If you didn't understand anything in the episode, fear not, you are not suppose to. Most of the references are just calls backs to older things and even if you got them, you are not in any better position for figuring out what just happened. This episode is simply to leave you in the dark and understand nothing except Maelstrom and the Dragon Warrior fought and the Dragon Warrior lost. If you understood that, you took everything you needed to from the episode.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Oh, for the love of- Fuck you, internet, and your screwing around with my posting!

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
It's still a funny show, but it is show short and you cannot really get anything done, i don't know. It's starting to go downhill for me, and fast, most of it isn't funny anymore. =(

epicfailgamer

Mar 30, 2009
wunderguy said:
'what is it with you dwarfs and your light based attack. Can't any of you aim'
'i wasn't ai....'

then who was he aiming for?
the way the story lines been going we will nether know

Mitko8322

Mar 4, 2009
epicfailgamer said:
wunderguy said:
'what is it with you dwarfs and your light based attack. Can't any of you aim'
'i wasn't ai....'

then who was he aiming for?
the way the story lines been going we will nether know
Im assumming it was just a reference from when schmoopy did that in season one. he was getting the 3xp so he could level up, but malestrom killed him before he could

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
MeTheMe said:
Can I ask how you kill an imortal creature?
There's a difference between immortal and invincible. Immortality only prevents death or decay by natural causes and, in some universes, death by non-lethal harm if said immortal has either regeneration (i.e., Wolverine) or quickened healing (i.e., Immortals from the Highlander universe).

Immortality in most cases simply means you can't die of old age. Invincibility is what prevents being killed.

nyttyn

Sep 9, 2008
I'll take a leap of faith here, and assume that he used flare to either A. send a message or B. transfer his very soul.
Its a stretch, but its the best guess I could think of with the cut off line.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Killerkittenprr said:
This entire episode was needed for the storyline of season 3, every 10 or so episodes I'll end up doing a major plot one. I think the last one was 20 when you first hear of Maelstrom from James before he is turned into Urine.

If you didn't understand anything in the episode, fear not, you are not suppose to. Most of the references are just calls backs to older things and even if you got them, you are not in any better position for figuring out what just happened. This episode is simply to leave you in the dark and understand nothing except Maelstrom and the Dragon Warrior fought and the Dragon Warrior lost. If you understood that, you took everything you needed to from the episode.
It's like what Gavin said in 18, this is one of those jokes that nobody gets except the writer. And everytime I watch this I notice more and more, UR Christmas Schmoopy is the DW was something I noticed about 10 minutes ago.

hockeyfan7787

Apr 16, 2009
best fight scene i've seen for unforgotten realms, they should really put more in

HOw can the dagon wrrior die, isn't he immortal?
either that or im missing something

I can't wait till next week!!

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
hockeyfan7787 said:
best fight scene i've seen for unforgotten realms, they should really put more in

HOw can the dagon wrrior die, isn't he immortal?
either that or im missing something

I can't wait till next week!!
I'm pretty sure that in this case and most others, immortality only applies to time while invincibility only applies to injury. About 4 years ago when I read Eldest, the elves were immortal but could not survive fatal wounds

tustin2121

Dec 24, 2008
AWESOME EPISODE!!! When the old guy just started on all those colbolds... SCORE!!!! AWESOME!!!!! :D

Also, I kind of like this episode because Schmoopy wasn't slowing it down with his off-hand interruptions and stuff, like the last episode. Of course, without that it seemed too quick, but it was still the best 4 minutes EVER!!! :D

Unforgotten Ninja Turtle said:
Ryuzaki said:
Did anyone notice that Maelstrom's eye patch kept changing eyes, depending on which way he was looking?

Anyway that was a pretty good episode.
Yeah, why did the eyepatch move? Is it a mistake or is there some greater meaning. Find out in the next episode of the UNFORGOTTEN REALMS.
No, that's UR's style - 2D characters that literally flip back and forth when changing directions. All the characters do it, it's just more noticeable with the eyepatch and ring-thingy.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE!? Oh opps I guess i fell asleep *watches video again* ummmmmmmmmmm eh not the best I say. I like it but not my favorite. Can't wait till the next episode ^.^

Aeroflame

Jan 24, 2009
Awesome.
This is by far the best of the serious episodes, and one of the best episodes of Unforgotten Realms on the whole. I'm having are hard time coming up with exactly what it was, but the fighting seen was great, you did a really good job of making the Dragon Warrior look incredibly powerful - it really reminded me of the actual dragon warrior games. The plot development was quite clever in this episode, and of course the reference(s) to the old episodes made me smile.

Sergeant M. Fudgey

Mar 26, 2009
metroidgearsolid said:
while i love unforgotten realms this is probably the worst episode i have seen. it was so boring. i never liked maelstrom and it seemed like a dumb idea to base a whole episode around him. the only thing that was actually intresting was the dragon warrior looking like old schmoopy.

the whole episode in 4 sentences:

M: i am evil!
DW: i will not let you!
M: but i will do this thing!
DW: oh no!

sorry UR but i found this episode really boring. it felt (to me) like a filler and didnt have any humor at all.

this is my personal opinion and you can like the episode if you want. i am not saying that the showis crap but i didnt enjoy this episode.

i am not speaking for anyonelse
Except for me, you were most certainly speaking for me. I didn't laugh at all, it was short, and hardly anything happened.
I love the other episodes, but this disappointed me.

Ryuu Akamatsu

Feb 26, 2009
Several things caught my Attention.

1. The Dragon Warrior looks and sounds EXACTLY like schmoopy, except the armor is darker, you can't see his eyes and his voice is distorted.
2. The Dragon Warrior acts like Schmoopy, even going as far as shouting the same battle cries.
3. The Dragon Warrior uses nunchucks, just like Schmoopy.
4. The Dragon Warrior was about to say, "Wasn't aiming for ya", just like Schmoopy usually does when an attack seemingly misses.

There can only be one person who is the Dragon Warrior.....Schmoopy...............'s Grandma.

Also, if they're immortal, how the hell do they die? D: Also also, I bet we're going to see James and the other guys later. I mean, their souls had to go SOMEWHERE, right? : D

EDIT: Triple also, The Dragon Warrior is a Sorcerer. Even more evidence that Schmoopy's Grandma is the badass dragon warrior. : D