Unforgotten Realms: Episode 29: Enter the Dragon Warrior

Luka

May 15, 2008
If you notice when he's fighting the two kobolds, he casts flare, and teleports him self with it. So, he can teleport him self by casting flare....

Seamus8

Mar 26, 2008
Ryuu Akamatsu said:
EDIT: Triple also, The Dragon Warrior is a Sorcerer. Even more evidence that Schmoopy's Grandma is the badass dragon warrior. : D
Hotgranny is a Wizard, not a sorc. Hence the Mass teleport.

The DW's flare might be headed for the vampire Gavin, which will 1-shot him and give the real schmoopy Gavin's "krrrystawl"

The DW does look a little like schmoopy, but that colour armour... that voice... he is clearly the father of...... TIMMY THE EEEEEVUL.

J/k but I'm having fun with it.

DoomDispenser

Mar 4, 2009
Is anyone else puzzled as to why the Dragon Warrior sounds a lot like Timmy the Evil?

All in all, very nice episode. I am digging this action packed action, and I am sure the next episode will have a lot more of it. Looking forward to the season finale!

Edit: On second thought, the dragon warrior has a whole Timmy the Evil.... Abraham Lincoln... Schmoopy... thing going on. What's all that about?

Kyp

Feb 13, 2009
Killerkittenprr said:
This entire episode was needed for the storyline of season 3, every 10 or so episodes I'll end up doing a major plot one. I think the last one was 20 when you first hear of Maelstrom from James before he is turned into Urine.

If you didn't understand anything in the episode, fear not, you are not suppose to. Most of the references are just calls backs to older things and even if you got them, you are not in any better position for figuring out what just happened. This episode is simply to leave you in the dark and understand nothing except Maelstrom and the Dragon Warrior fought and the Dragon Warrior lost. If you understood that, you took everything you needed to from the episode.
Wait a second, who are you?

erroren

Apr 12, 2009
okay. at the end of episode 27 schmoopy got the 2 heart attack. so they got sent back to the past by the stone head (because the sins of the unforgotten just had 1 riff at episode 28) and this episode had 2. and what is the "sins of the unforgotten"?
and what are they supposed to do in the past?
and what/ho did the dragon warrior try to hit/signal?
and they must have something planed for Garry? he cant just die xD

MystikMtnManaT

Apr 8, 2009
TheAmericansHADE said:
It's not really supposed to make sense guys, it's not Grey's Anatomy, it's Unforgotten Realms.

Also: HE WAS OUR ONLY HEALER TYPE!
True that. I'm glad at least some people on this planet can think

GoldDragon1188

Nov 4, 2004
Here's an interesting tidbit; and the reason why I can say that I KNEW the Dragon Warrior would look like Schmoopy.

Because Schmoopy's armor is based off of the main character from Dragon Warrior I
Here's a link to said character: http://www.planetnintendo.com/alefgard/images/headers/dq1.jpg

I'm going to admit; I love the fight scenes; and would love to see more battles than running away from them -lol-

Bob the Mul

Mar 5, 2009
This show should stick to being stupid and witty in equal amounts. I couldn't give two flying farts for this ep. It sucked... the mutt's... hairy... nuts! I'm glad the season is coming to an end; Rob, you badly need some R & R. We all know you can pull better episodes out your rear than this one. I read you were moving house at the moment... ONE OF THE MOST stressful things you can do. You should have given up UR until you were settled in the new home. I'm sure everybody could have lived without UR for a few weeks, knowing about your circumstances. C'mon champ, take a break and concentrate on packing your things away for the move. Looking forward to you getting back on form.

Just telling you how it is.

Cortheya

Elite Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bob the Mul said:
This show should stick to being stupid and witty in equal amounts. I couldn't give two flying farts for this ep. It sucked... the mutt's... hairy... nuts! I'm glad the season is coming to an end; Rob, you badly need some R & R. We all know you can pull better episodes out your rear than this one. I read you were moving house at the moment... ONE OF THE MOST stressful things you can do. You should have given up UR until you were settled in the new home. I'm sure everybody could have lived without UR for a few weeks, knowing about your circumstances. C'mon champ, take a break and concentrate on packing your things away for the move. Looking forward to you getting back on form.

I guess you're really so stupid you can't stand something if its not stupid and funny and 3 seconds. This was epic and an amazing episode.

ccdistancerunner

Sep 11, 2008
I came in expecting to laugh...
and was pleasantly surprised to get a serious episode with a major battle scene!
Great episode, wouldn't want it like this all the time, but it was a nice change of pace.
And moved the plot along.

Killerkittenprr

May 15, 2008
Bob the Mul said:

I wouldn't watch the show anymore if you only came here for cheap laughs. Just my opinion though.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Bob the Mul said:

]

The break in between seasons is 4 weeks and not to get any hopes up but it might even be as short as 2 weeks. There is No R & R for me so if you are so dilusional to realize that Unforgotten Realms has a story attached to it to keep the interest of.... oh I dunno... everyone but yourself then I'm afraid next season most likely will not be any better for you.

Sorry. Can't make everyone happy but 98% is pretty good.