Unforgotten Realms: Episode 29: Enter the Dragon Warrior

Feb 23, 2009
I thought this episode was immense. Was used nicely to set the scene for the finale and the fight scene was pure epic. As said before, it would get tiring if all eps were like this. But this made an excellent change of pace.

And also as stated before, it isnt supposed to make sense. At least not yet.

Ryuu Akamatsu

Feb 26, 2009
Seamus8 said:
Hotgranny is a Wizard, not a sorc. Hence the Mass teleport.
Well DUH. Did you not hear what they said last episode?

"A sorcerer is a more powerful version of wizard. Cool kids roll sorcs, new kids roll wizards."

Thus, due to Hot Granny being such a powerful wizard, she is obviously an average strength sorcerer, thus why she, the Dragon Warrior, was "killed" in two hits.

Making stuff up is fun! : D

Squedee

Apr 3, 2009
DoomDispenser said:
Is anyone else puzzled as to why the Dragon Warrior sounds a lot like Timmy the Evil?

All in all, very nice episode. I am digging this action packed action, and I am sure the next episode will have a lot more of it. Looking forward to the season finale!

Edit: On second thought, the dragon warrior has a whole Timmy the Evil.... Abraham Lincoln... Schmoopy... thing going on. What's all that about?
its called the plot will undold by itself, your questions won't speed up the process
and as of ep. 28 your actually giving them something to poke fun at

calum321

Apr 23, 2009
at the end, maelstrom asked for the crystal of absorb... and my guess is that he wants to take the dragon warriors power, and then he can level up and become extemely powerful?

he was ranting that he wanted to become more powerful, and that he didn't want to be stuck at lvl 1, so i'm guessing he wants to be able to level up so he can kill schmoopy and eluamous more easily.

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
OMG he finally tied in the christmas episode, it was like only two seasons but he did it!!

Leppyman

May 3, 2009
OKay, not sure if im the first to think of this, but:

Distroy the nadergems exept the gem of absorb, and use the gem of abzord the other gems powers, and you would have the power of all but 1 ( the gem of abzorb)

Anyone else think about that?

ikilluall

Feb 24, 2010
well here is my theory..if shmoopy is in the past now maybe he grew old in the past and he ended up being the dragon warrior and having maelstrom as a son. a bit to much plot develpment to make that happen though...