Unforgotten Realms: Episode 30: Now You're Thinking with Silver Keys

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 30: Now You're Thinking with Silver Keys

Season 2 comes to a close with our heroes at the top of the Tower of Ultimate Wizardydry in a mighty confrontation with Gavin and his Kobolds.

Watch Video

DracheLehre

Feb 26, 2009
I see... So Abraham Lincoln also had the Insult-Judge-and-Blow-Up-Into-Billion-Pieces Curse as well?

That aside... looking forward to Season 3

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
I love it when you bring back old gags, I almost thought Abe's ace in the hole would be worthless because of how long Mr. Judge's phone rang. Does this mean that Roamin is permanently dead because Lincoln totally Jihaded Gavin in the face and the poor stone paladin was right there?
One more question, what was Roamin multiclassing anyway?

Alpha001

Dec 31, 2007
Awesome.

A blow up spell, roamin multiclassing as a fighter?, and.... and.... a cliffhanger?

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
but yeah when is the next season gonna start ehhhh the show finally started to make no sense

CaptainCrunch

Imp-imation Department
Jul 21, 2008
The awesomeness is with you, Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon.

GAVIN: Carl, take this crystal to Maelstrom, ASA-kobold.
CARL: You got it boss.
*CRASH*
Kobooooooooollllllldddddd

frankenpimp

Apr 23, 2009
hopeneverdies said:
I love it when you bring back old gags, I almost thought Abe's ace in the hole would be worthless because of how long Mr. Judge's phone rang. Does this mean that Roamin is permanently dead because Lincoln totally Jihaded Gavin in the face and the poor stone paladin was right there?
One more question, what was Roamin multiclassing anyway?
barbarian!

i botched the first post :'(

edit: or shaman, windfury is a WoW refrence

RAWKSTAR

Jun 5, 2008
I...I... If this show ever got cancelled or whatnot I would cry.
Awesome. AWESOME!!!

Tich

Aug 13, 2008
magicmonkeybars said:
that paladin makes a good point, this show is making less and less sense every episode.
Which makes it a fun show to watch.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Heheh, nice episode. And Schoompy will have his beard back on soon! ;)

boyitsme95

Feb 26, 2008
Thank you. I thought you had completly abandoned season 1 for everything except the crystal hook and the reason Shmoopy has a new body. Thank you. Very funny, and if I could say, it should come as no surprise based on what I just said that personaly I like it better when you continue with the established material instead of add random crap. I know the game is based around that, but still. Then again, this entire plot was completly worth the line "Are you ****ing retarted?" I watched that single part nine times before watching the end of the episode it was in. Just that line and that face was perfect! Thank you for that one. But, the random nature of the show is fun, but I also like it when you continue the plot. So, just keep doing what your doing, is what I guess I'm saying.

EDIT: Can you make a wizard-monocle joke? Thanks.