Unforgotten Realms: Episode 30: Now You're Thinking with Silver Keys

Najal

Apr 12, 2008
Judging by the fact that Rob usually treats Roamin as a WoW paladin (Hows about a little righteous fury!) and the fact that he says "windfury" when he multiclasses, i would guess he's now a paladin/shaman. Ties in to the whole "mace of wind" thing.

Shame he's made of stone.

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
Awesome but still, what happened to Petey and Jaque. Well, I don't really care what happened to Jaque (least favorite character) but Petey is just awesome... Well at any rate great episode.

lanydx

Feb 7, 2009
Ah another win! This is from Me and my litte bro S-Unleashed.: May Season three be total awnsomenss!

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
I realize that Schmoopy may actually be able to USE his shuriken now.

Blitzkrieg64

Apr 21, 2009
About time he got his beard back, and the kobold jumping out the window like Gary 2 episodes ago and the fact that the judge got insulted made the episode so much more awesome

Nyeb

Feb 7, 2009
Haha, hey man, great finale.

I hope to see a season 3.

btw, i loved the whole roamin and that other guy (i havent watched in a while so i dont quite remember the names) fight, but you know what would be cool? If you would like put dice rolls in while they were fighting. Like who rolled what and the damage they did. it would totally spice up that lengthy battle. just a suggestion.

Great work, keep it up.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Holy crap this has been the most epic episode ever : D like like whhhhooooaaaa. LOL u rule Rob!!!!!!!

Azeban

Sep 27, 2008
Rob finally remembered that old plot device? Does this have something to do with me whining about it two episodes ago? =P

Great episode, Rob. You shouldn't worry about the people who whine over minor plot holes. They just like to point them out because it makes them feel smart. Why? I have no idea.

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Sweet episode, but What about Carl I know he doesn't ever die but doesn't he have the crystal, What's more schmoopy already has shurikens it says so on the character sheet

Tears of a Tree

Apr 23, 2009
wasnt the curse supposed to be on schmoopy, not lincoln???? also wasnt the judge supposed to have been killed by an arrow earlier????

anyway i'm being an obsessive fanboy... great episode rob!

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
Deef said:
I realize that Schmoopy may actually be able to USE his shuriken now.
No it's just now he doesn't have to roll double 20s to hit with both tosses.
He used them before to great effect, although that might have been just in the old version of the show, I'm too lazy to check.
Tears of a Tree said:
wasnt the curse supposed to be on schmoopy, not lincoln???? also wasnt the judge supposed to have been killed by an arrow earlier????

anyway i'm being an obsessive fanboy... great episode rob!
I thought the curse, was on Schmoopy's old body, and it was removed.
The thing that exploded was probably Lincoln though, because of the above reason.