Unforgotten Realms: Episode 30: Now You're Thinking with Silver Keys

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
You're not going to give us any glimpse of where they are?
That's cruel Rob, very cruel.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Sethstorm said:
hopeneverdies said:
I love it when you bring back old gags, I almost thought Abe's ace in the hole would be worthless because of how long Mr. Judge's phone rang. Does this mean that Roamin is permanently dead because Lincoln totally Jihaded Gavin in the face and the poor stone paladin was right there?
One more question, what was Roamin multiclassing anyway?
sorca/pally it says in an earlier episode from season one i believe where roamin says he went to sorcerer U so yeah
I thought that for a moment, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't sorcery, someone said barbarian another said fighter.

Birras

Jun 19, 2008
My guess is that the Stone Dream spell missed, but Roamin, since he is treated more as a WoW Paladin rather than D&D, used the Dwarven Stoneform racial ability so as to trick everyone into beliving that he is dead and attack with a sneak attack or something.

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
Awesome episode guys, late, but well worth the wait. Can't wait for next season.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Are you trying to make the story non-sensical now that you know that it annoys us? Still, I hope the show comes back soon.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Rand-m said:
Hey! My beard!

Wait, I can loot a beard?
I loved that scene with schmoopy in the background. Great episode...wish I didn't have to wait for season 3, but I'll be patient.

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
I'm agreeing with Roamin's "I'm not bothering anymore". UR just got WAY to confusing, but its getting funnier, glad to see that Schmoopy isn't going by James anymore... and we'll soon see an explamation or something

vid20

Feb 12, 2008
But.... poor Roamin.. he was still in there when it all asploded. Will he be alright?