Unforgotten Realms: Episode 30: Now You're Thinking with Silver Keys

XenoPenumbra

God of Nothingness
Jul 24, 2008
Freakin Epic Season Finale!! I don't care if it was late, it was worth!! I can't wait to see how your going to working the last 3 episode's loose ends into season 3, take care of that moveing first and even then take all the time you need to charge and cast your giant flare of "WHOAAAAAAAAAAA", i know it will be worth it!

LONG LIVE ROAMIN THE PALIDIN/BARBARIAN(?looked like a barbarian rage attack?)

throwitinthetrash

Apr 15, 2009
The Intro is a dangerous place. :p
Heh, here's hoping to Rob gets his thoughts together and his tolerance levels higher to deal with another season of us!

DarkGhostAJC

Apr 24, 2009
Sethstorm said:
hopeneverdies said:
I love it when you bring back old gags, I almost thought Abe's ace in the hole would be worthless because of how long Mr. Judge's phone rang. Does this mean that Roamin is permanently dead because Lincoln totally Jihaded Gavin in the face and the poor stone paladin was right there?
One more question, what was Roamin multiclassing anyway?
sorca/pally it says in an earlier episode from season one i believe where roamin says he went to sorcerer U so yeah
He multiclassed Shaman. Hence "Wind Fury"...

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
This episode was amazing! I'm not sure exactly how to explain why it was so awesome but I would guess that it was because the whole episode was all action and was filled with jokes and the plot was advancing the whole time. A perfect ending and in my opinion, much better then season 1's ending.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
frankenpimp said:
hopeneverdies said:
I love it when you bring back old gags, I almost thought Abe's ace in the hole would be worthless because of how long Mr. Judge's phone rang. Does this mean that Roamin is permanently dead because Lincoln totally Jihaded Gavin in the face and the poor stone paladin was right there?
One more question, what was Roamin multiclassing anyway?
barbarian!

i botched the first post :'(

edit: or shaman, windfury is a WoW refrence

you guys do know what happens a shaman dies right?

MrNades

Jan 14, 2009
I thought it went downhill after a while but it is still good and I can't wait for the next episode. I do still like the original series a little more though.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
Wow amazing!! i had to rewatch the Gavin Mike conversation cuz i was too busy watching schmoopy find his old stuff. looted his beard from his wolf body? really? ... really freakin hilarious!

Sortoflegendary

May 24, 2008
Lmao Love the scene with Schmoopy in the Background just looting random old crap that I'm sure half of the fans forgot about (Tint and Flinder, Tent, Axe/Key etc)

"Sweet, my beard! Wait... I can loot a beard?"

And same here Shadowsin, I had to rewatch the scene with Mike and Gavin because I was listening to Schmoopy be epic XD

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
I'm gonna go threw withdrawal without UR, I hope you decide to cut your break short. And I wanna see Petey do a hyper beam in season 3!

ghostgnome

Jun 26, 2008
Great work. I almost spit up my pasta when I saw Roamin talking about the show not making sense and Garry suddenly reappearing. Way to have a sense of humor about the inane ramblings of fanboys like myself

Season 3 on the way and the rumored season 1 dvd aimed for this Christmas, this show has so much ahead of it. I can't wait and I'm glad you are letting the viewers along for the ride

Apr 5, 2009
I think the episode will start in the original's graphics. They went back in time through the intro. *nod*

Also, since ROAMIN, MIGHT be a Shaman, he may just Self-rez. ;P

My thoughts.

~Artemis