Unforgotten Realms: Episode 30: Now You're Thinking with Silver Keys

sniper0501

Jan 15, 2009
AWESOME!.....lmao at the judge getting insult and the second floor guy can't wait for next weeks......btw.....I CAST FLARE!

p.s. didnt schmoopy forget to loot his DW shields?

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
"Suck My Presidential balls *****" LMAO Anyone Think honest abe may be schmoopy's future self and how did he loot a beard from a body that never had one I mean I suppose he may have shaved off some of the wolf's fur and stuck it into a beard shape but he didn't really have the time and didn't the well key go when he blew up his original body to rekill the beggar OK I know Im overanalyzing but still thats just the kind of nitpicky Individual I am Im sorry

"Plan c the window?"

Magnikai

Oct 29, 2008
I thought Schmoopy was level 2 in the wolf body..oh wellz. I stopped caring about what Gavin was talking about after about the third item that Schmoopy pulled out...might have to re-watch that part.

wasalp

Dec 22, 2008
link670 said:
Awesome but still, what happened to Petey and Jaque. Well, I don't really care what happened to Jaque (least favorite character) but Petey is just awesome... Well at any rate great episode.

HATE AGAINST THE FRENCH...or magical axes.....

GREAT EPISODE

Apr 17, 2009
Ah, I think I see where this going now. The stone head hasn't been forgotten like we thought. Abe had Schmoopy's curse and Schmoopy's beard. Perhaps he was Schmoopy, but sent back in time by our puzzle-giving friend. That would also explain why he's a sorcerer.

freebiewitz

Nov 22, 2008
Guys I dont think Roamin multiclassed shaman. In dungeons and dragons barbarians can go into a rage or fury, basically they become a hell of alot stronger and angrier for a short amount of time.

The only problem with my theory however is that barbarians cant be lawful ailinment wise.
Paladins on the other hand have to be lawful good no matter what, which is why he had to follow the guys orders and give the crystal so Im assuming. Either way even if this series doesnt ever make any sense I still find it awsome.

10/10 Rob good work.

Sageeth

Mar 19, 2009
Paladins do not have to be exclusively Lawful or even Good anymore (or at least for a while they didn't need to be) if you make use of certain rulebooks... plus I doubt any D&D rules really matter to this awesome creation. All of the assassin stuff is more like Assassin's Creed than anything really in D&D as far as I know.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
Well at least Gaary doesnt have to worry about getting punched in the chicken salad sandwitch anymore

also i was half-expecting the flare to fly thru the intro

Kyp

Feb 13, 2009
magicmonkeybars said:
that paladin makes a good point, this show is making less and less sense every episode.
You do realize that line was specifically designed to make fun of comments like yours, right?

Velocirapture07

Jan 19, 2009
That was freaking awesome Rob, Except for the fact that I now officially have no clue whatsoever as to what is going on. Abe calling the judge was awesome though.

Asthayanax

Apr 24, 2009
hopeneverdies said:
Sethstorm said:
hopeneverdies said:
I love it when you bring back old gags, I almost thought Abe's ace in the hole would be worthless because of how long Mr. Judge's phone rang. Does this mean that Roamin is permanently dead because Lincoln totally Jihaded Gavin in the face and the poor stone paladin was right there?
One more question, what was Roamin multiclassing anyway?
sorca/pally it says in an earlier episode from season one i believe where roamin says he went to sorcerer U so yeah
That's wrong, sorry. If you listened to Abrahama Lincoln, he said "You dare to attack a pupil of sorcery?" 'Cause Roamin went Sorcerer. It's not Shmoopy 'cause right now he's still an Assassin. And Mike didn't get attacked, even though he's a sorcerer now. So yeah, it's Pally/Sorc, not Pally/Fighter, not Pally/Barbarian. Thus why he said 'I'm gonna do something SO stupid, etc etc", which would be going multi-classing into Pally/Sorc. x3

I thought that for a moment, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't sorcery, someone said barbarian another said fighter.