Unforgotten Realms: Episode 30: Now You're Thinking with Silver Keys

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
Woot, Cant wait for series 3! Man, who here remembers when rob was just some guy on youtube who made Warcraft Videos? I sure as hell remember...Pepitoz And Jimmy Shall live on in our hearts! Then Unforgotten realms came and Wowed EVERYTHANG AND EVERYBAHDY....

Zedzero

Feb 19, 2009
Lol suk my presidential bawlls *****. :O lol win sauce on the awesome pasta, great season!

Sart0757

May 29, 2008
Wow just wow Rob. This was totally epic. Awesome work! Keep on going like this, and your series will make it into TV(seriously it wont, but maybe there is a tiny chance)! Greetings from Germany as always and...let's see....one-hundred-fifth!!!

Triscut900

The Cracker
Dec 19, 2008
i think that abraham lincon is a future form of schmoopy because schmoopy has the beard now and they both have the same spell on them woah... woah...

Valciron

Sep 17, 2008
Awesome episode, the escapist better let you do season 3, it would suck if they didn't

Also, considering everyone is doing this, I guess I'll throw a guess on Roamins new class.

I'm gonna guess Sorcerer, only because Abe Lincoln said gavin was threatening an apprentice of the house of sorcery when threatening Gaary (he's a bit like Roamin's apprentice). Yes, I know it seems far fetched and I'm probably wrong, but hey, that's just my guess.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
I lost it when the Kobold jumped out the window.

"You got it boss"
*Glass breaks*
KOBOLD!!!!

obimoshman

Apr 25, 2009
so how long do we have to wait till seaon 3 which will be even more epic than this season i presume

comments on this ep well it was epic

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
A great episode, it was constantly all over the place. Looking forward to series 3 now.

Squedee

Apr 3, 2009
hopeneverdies said:
I love it when you bring back old gags, I almost thought Abe's ace in the hole would be worthless because of how long Mr. Judge's phone rang. Does this mean that Roamin is permanently dead because Lincoln totally Jihaded Gavin in the face and the poor stone paladin was right there?
One more question, what was Roamin multiclassing anyway?
Either Fighter, or Barbarian, probably fighter though
he could've prestige classed too they just never mentioned it
but i don't feel like goin on bout this and lets just let them do their job we'll find out eventually

WilliamWhite1

Sep 27, 2008
I definitely liked how Roamin flipped out when Gavin called him stupid. I was just waiting for something like that to happen. Definitely worth the lulz.

And awesome finale -- can't wait for Season 3 episodes to hit the floor. Good work, Rob. Excellent.

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
Awesome episode cause of the fight scene Roamin vs Gavin :p still would be awesome with out it, Roamin got cut from the show again xD