Unforgotten Realms: Episode 30: Now You're Thinking with Silver Keys

oktalist

Feb 16, 2009
DracheLehre said:
I see... So Abraham Lincoln also had the Insult-Judge-and-Blow-Up-Into-Billion-Pieces Curse as well?
Tears of a Tree said:
wasnt the curse supposed to be on schmoopy, not lincoln????
I read that as Shmoopy's old wolf body exploding.

Although the people saying Abe is future Shmoopy may be on to something. What with what the stone face said 'n' everything.

Now just what was going on with Gaary in that episode?

"No time to worry about minor spell details, Gaary. That's what the whiny fans are for. / You'd think on a show that's about a game where everything's made up, they'd have stopped bothering us by now."
;-)

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
Birras said:
My guess is that the Stone Dream spell missed, but Roamin, since he is treated more as a WoW Paladin rather than D&D, used the Dwarven Stoneform racial ability so as to trick everyone into beliving that he is dead and attack with a sneak attack or something.
Actually makes alot of sense ^^

did some1 notice on like 4:15 Gavin says in the fight in stead of the huha stuff haha missed me :p

Shadowlolz

Mar 25, 2009
Was kinda hoping it would tie up the sotne head dealy but other than that one of my faves... idk if roamin is dead tho rob did mention once that either roamin or gaary was one of his favorite charcters.....ah well a good end to the season...lso where did that flare go in the previous episode??

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Hey, just registered to congratulate you on an awesome episode :D Also, to everyone saying Abraham Lincoln looks like Shmoopy, I think it's because the original Shmoopy was based on Abe Lincoln, not because of some mad time paradox :)

Still, awesome episode!

Bediz

Apr 20, 2009
Ahhh! Cliffhanger! I know I'm not the only one that would totally buy a URealms DVD. It'd help fill the emptiness between seasons. Make it happen!

Civic

Apr 22, 2009
Sweet finale. Great job so far on this series. Can't wait to see the new season.

swytchblayd

May 28, 2008
Belated, but that was epicalness in a can XD

Those ending lines had me in a fit for a bit, and Roamin's fight was sweet, even if he didn't win o: I hope we really do see more of him >.< Slow and dimwitted is occasionally entertaining.

dorm41baggins

Feb 24, 2009
Bravo, sir!

It didn't feel as strong as the Season 1 close (that one made my jaw drop for its sheer awesomeness), but that may just be because I've grown used to seeing great material from you.

Looking forward to Season 3 and the return of Petey. Poor little guy must be tired of sitting in that fish by now. ;)

hydrahh

Apr 16, 2009
freebiewitz said:
Guys I dont think Roamin multiclassed shaman. In dungeons and dragons barbarians can go into a rage or fury, basically they become a hell of alot stronger and angrier for a short amount of time.

The only problem with my theory however is that barbarians cant be lawful ailinment wise.
Paladins on the other hand have to be lawful good no matter what, which is why he had to follow the guys orders and give the crystal so Im assuming. Either way even if this series doesnt ever make any sense I still find it awsome.

10/10 Rob good work.
To proove my uber-nerd status, in the latest edition of D&D, you can have a paladin of any alingment, as long as your alignment matches that of the Deity you worship, so Romin could indeed multiclass Barbarian.

Squedee

Apr 3, 2009
hydrahh said:
freebiewitz said:
Guys I dont think Roamin multiclassed shaman. In dungeons and dragons barbarians can go into a rage or fury, basically they become a hell of alot stronger and angrier for a short amount of time.

The only problem with my theory however is that barbarians cant be lawful ailinment wise.
Paladins on the other hand have to be lawful good no matter what, which is why he had to follow the guys orders and give the crystal so Im assuming. Either way even if this series doesnt ever make any sense I still find it awsome.

10/10 Rob good work.
To proove my uber-nerd status, in the latest edition of D&D, you can have a paladin of any alingment, as long as your alignment matches that of the Deity you worship, so Romin could indeed multiclass Barbarian.
I can has thor?

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
obimoshman said:
so how long do we have to wait till seaon 3 which will be even more epic than this season i presume

comments on this ep well it was epic
well last time we had to wait about a month hopefully it shouldn't be much longer than that

gioandf

Apr 30, 2009
Ashbax said:
Woot, Cant wait for series 3! Man, who here remembers when rob was just some guy on youtube who made Warcraft Videos? I sure as hell remember...Pepitoz And Jimmy Shall live on in our hearts! Then Unforgotten realms came and Wowed EVERYTHANG AND EVERYBAHDY....
Yo, the warcraft stuff wasn´t his first things. He first started doing unforgotten realms long time ago, I don´t really remember when... The point is he has a webpage www.urealms.com, there you can find the classic episodes. The classics only went till episode eight though...

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
gioandf said:
Ashbax said:
Woot, Cant wait for series 3! Man, who here remembers when rob was just some guy on youtube who made Warcraft Videos? I sure as hell remember...Pepitoz And Jimmy Shall live on in our hearts! Then Unforgotten realms came and Wowed EVERYTHANG AND EVERYBAHDY....
Yo, the warcraft stuff wasn´t his first things. He first started doing unforgotten realms long time ago, I don´t really remember when... The point is he has a webpage www.urealms.com, there you can find the classic episodes. The classics only went till episode eight though...
I know, I saw them all ages ago. and im pretty sure they went to ep 11...You notice some addons from that series in the new one, like at the end of the title screen you see that big crowd that schmoopy and nailo were about to fight at the end of the series. But I wasnt sure if his WoW vids or UR Classic came first...