Unforgotten Realms: Episode 30: Now You're Thinking with Silver Keys

Fearforesta

May 1, 2009
When are the rat and the axe coming back?

And I do think that Roamin multiclassed to a barbarian.

Gotta love the "Beard" line!

Overlord Moo

Apr 10, 2009
Birras said:
My guess is that the Stone Dream spell missed, but Roamin, since he is treated more as a WoW Paladin rather than D&D, used the Dwarven Stoneform racial ability so as to trick everyone into beliving that he is dead and attack with a sneak attack or something.
Roamin's not that smart.
"Hello""Yeah uh you suck and your name isn't honorable at all. suck my presidental balls, *****!" that was priceless

Birras

Jun 19, 2008
Overlord Moo said:
Birras said:
My guess is that the Stone Dream spell missed, but Roamin, since he is treated more as a WoW Paladin rather than D&D, used the Dwarven Stoneform racial ability so as to trick everyone into beliving that he is dead and attack with a sneak attack or something.
Roamin's not that smart.
He might have put some points into Intelligence during his level up.

Overlord Moo

Apr 10, 2009
Birras said:
Overlord Moo said:
Birras said:
Roamin's not that smart.
true

restoshammyman

Jan 5, 2009
Overlord Moo said:
Birras said:
Overlord Moo said:
Birras said:
Roamin's not that smart.
true
im sorry i just cant live in a world where roamin is smart.
its unthinkable.

Zinras

Jan 29, 2009
I'm pretty sure Roamin's INT score is negative :D

Great ep, though, and bring on season 3!

Squedee

Apr 3, 2009
Shadowsin375 said:
LEAVE PETEY AND JACQUE ALONE!!!! all u selfish ppl bitching cuz they left to work on their restuarant!
I went there yesterday. The sirloin is delicious

Overlord Moo

Apr 10, 2009
Squedee said:
Shadowsin375 said:
LEAVE PETEY AND JACQUE ALONE!!!! all u selfish ppl bitching cuz they left to work on their restuarant!
I went there yesterday. The sirloin is delicious

I went their too. Jauque and Petey were talking about when they were going to be back in the show.

wink, wink, nudge,nudge

TikiShades

May 6, 2009
Roamin wouldn't have a stoneform, because they would have made mention of this before. "Dwarf" is the standard race in Urealms (much more similar to a human). Rob kinda does his own thing, so I'd hope that he had something more clever up his sleeve.

And if this thread is anything like the Urealm forums are, anything and almost everything you suggest will be incorrect. In the case that a theory is indeed correct, and Rob can't simply change it up, then there's some kind of clever twist we didn't think about.

That clever rascal. :D

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
hopeneverdies said:
I love it when you bring back old gags, I almost thought Abe's ace in the hole would be worthless because of how long Mr. Judge's phone rang. Does this mean that Roamin is permanently dead because Lincoln totally Jihaded Gavin in the face and the poor stone paladin was right there?
One more question, what was Roamin multiclassing anyway?
He's probably multiclassing into a lumberjack.

Rad619619

Mar 21, 2009
Rex Dark said:
hopeneverdies said:
I love it when you bring back old gags, I almost thought Abe's ace in the hole would be worthless because of how long Mr. Judge's phone rang. Does this mean that Roamin is permanently dead because Lincoln totally Jihaded Gavin in the face and the poor stone paladin was right there?
One more question, what was Roamin multiclassing anyway?
He's probably multiclassing into a lumberjack.
Dude he was totally multiclassing Berserker...Berserk...Berserkerer...or something like that. Schmoopy did in the old series (Thats how he got his Enlarge spell I think)...

Rad619619

Mar 21, 2009
Overlord Moo said:
"Hello""Yeah uh you suck and your name isn't honorable at all. suck my presidental balls, *****!" that was priceless
I guess even Abe gets in trouble with the law... Really, who would think he also had that curse put on him? PRESIDENTIAL CRIME OMFG (No, he didn't port the curse from the void of cured curses or from Schmoopy's dead wolf body which doesn't have them anymore)