Unforgotten Realms: Episode 30: Now You're Thinking with Silver Keys

ricaco07

May 12, 2009
I made an escapist account JUST to reply to people for this one post. >_>

he is multiclassing a shaman :) With his windfury weapon..... anyone who plays wow would know -_-

Overlord Moo

Apr 10, 2009
ricaco07 said:
I made an escapist account JUST to reply to people for this one post. >_>

he is multiclassing a shaman :) With his windfury weapon..... anyone who plays wow would know -_-
Welcome to the Escapist.

Ryuuzoji

Jan 28, 2009
I'm pretty sure he multiclasses as a shaman. Roamin is more a WoW Paladin than a D&D Pala, and he uses "Windfury" which is a WoW shaman spell, plus he has an elemental weapon (Don't know id that means anything in D&D, but it seems kind of shaman-like doesn't it?).

Also remember they don't play D&D. Rob calls it "Dungeons and really hard monsters"(Or something like that), complaining that there aren't more dragons in it.

rockhard556

May 6, 2009
... so does the new season ever start
HOPEFULLY TOMORROW I HAVE BEEN COMING BACK EVERY DAY SINCE THE THURSDAY AFTER THIS ONE WAS RELEASED FOR THE NEW EPISODE I NEED TO KNOW WHERE THEY LAND

(i made this account souly to ask this question)

Athen

May 7, 2009
Ryuuzoji said:
Also remember they don't play D&D. Rob calls it "Dungeons and really hard monsters"(Or something like that), complaining that there aren't more dragons in it.
He says "Dungeons and really scary monsters"

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
So the judge got an arrow through his head but can still answer the phone... Right...

Taco of flames

May 30, 2009
When I heard Roamin say, "How about a little RIGHTEOUS WINDFURY!", being a seasoned WoW player, my first thought was: "Holy f**king mother of God, you, sir, have just been Shamadin'd." I made an Escapist account just to comment on this epic episode.

And when are Jaque and Petey coming back? Petey had better have learned Hyper Beam by now!

jamhammer

May 13, 2009
hes weilding the mace of WINDO, a.k.a the windfury, and he whent to socerer school, and hes a paladen. ^episode 7

Paladin TS1997

May 21, 2009
This episode was cool! By the way what happned to Jaque and will ROAMIN be revived? Find out next time on unforgotten realms(or eventually on Unforgotten Realms)

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
In episode 17 Rob said in comments Roamin might have 3 extra classes becuase he absorbed Gary,Schmoopy and Eluamos in episode 16 and then used he's hs.
So it might be possible he's able to use spells he didnt even now yet,since Gary's class is unknown i think druid or something he might be able to use like dispell magic or cure curse.
And get out of Stone dream.

DotSlashFacepalm

Jul 11, 2009
How did Gary Come back to the top of the tower? remember that the Arbitur can "respawn", so he just Respawned to where he was before the actions that caused his death occured, but not back in time xD. very nice work

DotSlashFacepalm

Jul 11, 2009
WHat was with that paradox in Ep 27...his current chara isnt/wasnt Sir Schmoopy...what does this mean (for those of us who havent seen Season 3 / Ep 33)? (see if you can get the same conclusion i did xD.) (that means dont look below if you dont wanna HUGE Spoiler/theory thingy...im warning you...dont look!)

the Stone thingy made the door...because...The walrus guy Went behind Timmy the evil's back! xD xD or mabye some huge time travel Thingy involving old plot and Sh*t we dont (and possibly rob) know about.

good use from that key from EP 3 BTW thought you forgot it