Unforgotten Realms: Episode 31: I Would Have Named Him Peter

SirSchmoopy

New member
Apr 15, 2008
797
0
0
Episode 31: I Would Have Named Him Peter

Schmoopy arrives on the other side of the portal, landing in a strange and unknown place.

Watch Video
 

SirSchmoopy

New member
Apr 15, 2008
797
0
0
w00 first comment, and omg figure shit out check XD funny man

Edit: *Alert* knit pick train coming, only thing is not alot did happen there were a couple funny bits but not as good as other episodes, and the opening from season 2 was more epic
 

NotSoProBenny

New member
Jul 23, 2008
12
0
0
Does Rob ever write any plots ahead of time? lol
Seriuously though that dude looks (and sounds) a lot like Timmy the Evil!
 

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
2,338
0
0
That was all kinds of epic win right there.

The opening? Spot on. "...what?" Seems like a one-time thing, but I hope you decide to keep it.

The episode itself was also great, favorite parts being the SSB reference and the "Figure shit out check" scene.

Keep it up, I look forward to the rest of this season.
 

MrPop

New member
May 14, 2009
353
0
0
Yeah not a lot happened so I'm guessing he released because he had to =P

Still funny though. And where is Awesome-ton anyway :O

Maybe we'll find out one day... >_>
 

Delmar Wynn

New member
Nov 12, 2002
116
0
0
That "Figure shit out check" was awesome!

NotSoProBenny said:
Seriuously though that dude looks (and sounds) a lot like Timmy the Evil!
I was thinking the same thing.
 

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
4,618
0
0
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
The episode itself was also great, favorite parts being the SSB reference and the "Figure shit out check" scene.
Don't forget the "My butterfly in a fieeeld of dreeeeams". God, the eyes when he said that made me laugh so hard.
 

Resistance205

New member
Jun 3, 2008
593
0
0
Can, you...DANCE!? *Awesome break dancing move"*

Hehe, gotta love that, and you have to love Ronald's, Err I mean Douglas's speach there!
 

stormcaller

New member
Sep 6, 2008
2,314
0
0
MrPop said:
Still funny though. And where is Awesome-ton anyway :O

Maybe we'll find out one day... >_>
He said it was by the mountains of mmmrphmmrphmrph on the island of mrphmmrphmrph, duh! XD
 

MrPop

New member
May 14, 2009
353
0
0
stormcaller said:
MrPop said:
Still funny though. And where is Awesome-ton anyway :O

Maybe we'll find out one day... >_>
He said it was by the mountains of mmmrphmmrphmrph on the island of mrphmmrphmrph, duh! XD
Ahh. D'Uh. Silly me =D
 

Shadowsin375

New member
Apr 24, 2009
57
0
0
yea id have named him Jeff. the "figure shit out check" had me laughing my ass off and i think this whole episode was just a "fine have a bunch of jokes and STFU" episode...

EDIT: i mean like a "here have this while i decide where im gonna go with the story" type episode
 

Jursa

New member
Oct 11, 2008
924
0
0
UNICORN POWER! On a side note, I'm glad the series is back on track :)
 

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
2,162
0
0
Well, it's pretty obvious that he is in the past, so that could very well be Timmy the Evil!
 

Greatjosh

New member
May 21, 2009
21
0
0
Its not even loading for me :(

O yey it loaded :D, lol i hope roamin isn't dead hes like the funniest character!
and what a random nothing solved episode :p
 

RTR

New member
Mar 22, 2008
1,351
0
0
Roamin dead? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
This episode felt more like an extended prologue more than anything else. But anyway, random dancing FTW.
 

milomalo

New member
Mar 29, 2008
684
0
0
wow, the quality looks amazing, the ending credits were so classy like a old time anime series or something like that, im happy you are here again

toasterslayer said:
Ronin? Ronin!!!!!
Who TF is ronin?
 

wolfy098

New member
May 1, 2009
1,505
0
0
RTR said:
Roamin dead? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
This episode felt more like an extended prologue more than anything else. But anyway, random dancing FTW.
You know I have a really bad feeling that someones been slacking off and put this together in desperation
 

Arcyde

New member
Nov 16, 2008
898
0
0
"You are my butterfly in a field of dreeeams"

This episode was filled with awesomeness!
 

wolfy098

New member
May 1, 2009
1,505
0
0
Killerkittenprr said:
wolfy098 said:
You know I have a really bad feeling that someones been slacking off and put this together in desperation
Don't trust your woman's intuition.
Do you actually think i'm female or are you picking a fight....
 

restoshammyman

New member
Jan 5, 2009
261
0
0
roamin? dead?
QQ.

i wonder if sometimes he does stuff like that just to piss the fanboys off.

Nimbus said:
Well, it's pretty obvious that he is in the past, so that could very well be Timmy the Evil!
well. keep in mind that rob really just didn't write the script yet.
he probably figured that repainting the Timmy char takes about 2 minutes.
and if he is back in time. is nailo in the future and garry in the present?
kinda like a day of the tentacle thing. they would use a magical outhouse to move gear around.
and that might just be the must retarded parody of a game i can think off.
doesn't seem like it has any comedic value at all.

i wonder if robs scans the forms for script ideas and just goes like:
"nope, bad idea" or "boring!" or "who's the retard who wrote that! whats hes problem."
about all the posts trying to predict what will happen.
 

NeedAUserName

New member
Aug 7, 2008
3,803
0
0
Delmar Wynn said:
That "Figure shit out check" was awesome!

NotSoProBenny said:
Seriuously though that dude looks (and sounds) a lot like Timmy the Evil!
I was thinking the same thing.
Well, as long as he tags along, I'm not too bothered, Schmoopy needs some more sidekicks after Jacque and Petey disappeared...
 

Crais

New member
May 27, 2008
42
0
0
And on the fourth day, Rob said "Let there be Episode 31," and it was good.

Okay, that was probably a horrible misquotation, but you get my drift. Seriously, it was pretty good. I loved the "figure shit out" check because my players pull crap like that all the time. I never thought I'd say this, but I wish I had half the balls that Mike has.
 

Imper1um

New member
May 21, 2008
390
0
0
LOL I love it.

I bet he listens to a Tourettes kid and whatever comes out of his mouth he writes into the show.

...TREE...DOLLAR. GENIUS!

Hahah Great stuff.
 

RTR

New member
Mar 22, 2008
1,351
0
0
Is Rob gonna get rid of old secondary characters and replace them with new ones? Just saying. I mean, Jacque and Petey were barely shown last season and Roamin is presumed to be dead. Plus on the intro, only Schmoopy and Nailo are mentioned while old footage of the other characters is shown. If that's true, what's gonna happen to Gaary?
 

despot_of_mid_nor

New member
Jul 4, 2008
19
0
0
He's back in time. Thats timmy the evil? and sum how shmoopy betrays him durring questing and turns him evil. Each episode shmoopy gives him a new name, when he betrays him and or leaves him/sum bad sh*t goes down he's just named him timmy?
There ya go, wrote you a plot ;-)

p.s. figure sh*t out check, rofl.
 

Mrsoupcup

New member
Jan 13, 2009
3,487
0
0
That was funny, but still a little short since we had to wait 2 weeks to see it.....
 

Parallel Streaks

New member
Jan 16, 2008
784
0
0
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
That was funny, but still a little short since we had to wait 2 weeks to see it.....
Okay, that's it. You people ***** when he DOESN'T give you an episode and then ***** when he DOES give you one. My guess is that this one wasn't planned but because enough whiny sheep got annoyed him enough he just threw us a bone, and I'm pretty thankful we get this series at all seeing as we don't have to pay for it. :/

If you ran a web series of this quality and updated three days a week and didn't take a break at all then I'd burn you for witch-craft.
 

Mrsoupcup

New member
Jan 13, 2009
3,487
0
0
Parallel Streaks said:
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
That was funny, but still a little short since we had to wait 2 weeks to see it.....
Okay, that's it. You people ***** when he DOESN'T give you an episode and then ***** when he DOES give you one. My guess is that this one wasn't planned but because enough whiny sheep got annoyed him enough he just threw us a bone, and I'm pretty thankful we get this series at all seeing as we don't have to pay for it. :/

If you ran a web series of this quality and updated three days a week and didn't take a break at all then I'd burn you for witch-craft.
Ok for one calm the freak down, two I'm not bitching I enjoyed the episode I just wish there was more to it.IT WAS rather short since we had to wait 2 weeks and all we got was two NPC talking. God I hate fanboys.
 

Parallel Streaks

New member
Jan 16, 2008
784
0
0
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
Parallel Streaks said:
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
That was funny, but still a little short since we had to wait 2 weeks to see it.....
Okay, that's it. You people ***** when he DOESN'T give you an episode and then ***** when he DOES give you one. My guess is that this one wasn't planned but because enough whiny sheep got annoyed him enough he just threw us a bone, and I'm pretty thankful we get this series at all seeing as we don't have to pay for it. :/

If you ran a web series of this quality and updated three days a week and didn't take a break at all then I'd burn you for witch-craft.
Ok for one calm the freak down, two I'm not bitching I enjoyed the episode I just wish there was more to it.IT WAS rather short since we had to wait 2 weeks and all we got was two NPC talking. God I hate fanboys.
I'm not a fan boy, I'm just a guy with a realistic expectation of what Rob can and can't do, he can't keep constantly updating indefinitely, and he deserves a break. And it wasn't solely directed at you, it was directed at everybody who has and will complain about the poultry waiting period between the series. It's two weeks, that's the time it took OLD Unforgotten Realms to update, so two weeks isn't really much to most of the long-time watchers. And isn't two NPC's talking better than nothing at all? Because that's what Rob COULD have done, but he decided to be good to his fans and put together a video instead of leaving us hanging.

By the way, I'm not riled up, it's just the way I write. It might seem a bit aggressive, but it's honestly just the way that I type, maybe it's because I've been made a bit pessimistic how most people react to my NICER comments.
 

Operations

New member
Mar 11, 2009
80
0
0
That was good though I hope Mike joins in with the singing next time.
Series 2 had such a catchy intro I let it run every time, whereas series 1 I used to drag the slider tilll it got to the end.

Also I realise you inentionaly misspelt saviour to try and lure people into accusing you of messing up :)
 

shirin238

New member
Aug 19, 2008
257
0
0
Woooww, nice opening episode for the season :)
Things can only get better.

But besides that...
Am I the only one reminded of the ending credits of Golden Sun by the new ending?
 

nathan-dts

New member
Jun 18, 2008
1,538
0
0
I like how we're in simpler times during these episodes; not too much talk of Nater gems and time travel etc etc but just good old jokes in a countryside area.
 

KotaroKun115

New member
May 21, 2009
16
0
0
I Have watched Unforgotten Realms Since way back when It Was on Newgrounds and seen it become the awesomeness it is...So I made an Escapist Username to Comment on This.
Now The Way I see it Rob makes Unforgotten Realms Both for Fun And To Pay The Bills...
But I Find Several Flaws With it...I Come to Find that Rob might not put enough work into his scripts they are not as funny as they could be but even more so it seems he doesnt care enough about the plot...If you Go into Detail there may very well be some things from Season one that were completly ditched in season 2 Like they Meant nothing...
And Even More So we still have so many un answered questions from Season 2*Like*
What Happened to That Giant Statue Head Guy...Petey And Jaque and Roamin...And alot of things like mroe detail on what happen to James And stuff*Maybe they found new bodies*...And why Maelstrom is Evil and all those other characters Like Gavin And such.
Im Sure Rob Know what he is Doing And Season 3 will be promising.
No matter what Arguing Fans will Always Be a Pain so Just Ignor Them and keep Making the great Creation that is Unoforgotten Realms...Just Seariously Put thought into the plot before Actually Makign the episodes...
Finnaly I also Support this idea that purhaps Schmoopy has gone back in Time that would be an Excellent plot Device to Explain many unanswered questions aswell as A Good Idea for countless Time related jokes.*I apologize for my [long post but I am new to the Escapist*
 

Valciron

New member
Sep 17, 2008
18
0
0
Awesome episode. Schmoopy's soon to be new costume is pretty interesting. Also, I found that unicorn power thing to be hilarious. Keep up the good work.
 

hopeneverdies

New member
Oct 1, 2008
3,398
0
0
It's like Gavin said "Then we'll do that other thing that nobody understands except for the guy writing the show?"

Stop whining some of you.
 

Swaki

New member
Apr 15, 2009
2,015
0
0
woo season 3 yey funny though i dont really find it necessary to introduce a new cast member every second episode
 

Eversor

New member
May 21, 2009
42
0
0
Ahh, a lovely way to tease the viewers. "Figure shit out" check was pure gold.
 

hydrahh

New member
Apr 16, 2009
69
0
0
I think that they are in the past (Because the intro was all old tyme grainy and yellowed like old video) and I think the kid he landed on is young Timmy the Evil
 

Sewer Rat

New member
Sep 14, 2008
1,236
0
0
Dammit, I thought the name meant this episode meant the return of Petey, shows me for getting my hopes up...
 

Deadpool062

New member
Jul 9, 2008
398
0
0
That was great...but 3 weeks after the last season? i know you need a break and all...but still
 

SirSchmoopy

New member
Apr 15, 2008
797
0
0
I think he should kill douglas again for the fun of it ^^

or let nailo/gary drop on him as well by entering ^^

and roamin must not die... maybe cripple him but death NEVAH

edit : let's do a figure out check on that one ^^ awesomness
 

kopakadude08

New member
May 21, 2009
3
0
0
Heres how im seeing it. If Sir Shmoopy went back in time,and before he went back in time and got his armor he must be the dragon warroir! Also, If roamin multiclassed as a shaman, maybye he will use self Ressurretion? Also that kid must turn into Timmy The Evil!!!!
 

Quelthazar

New member
Jan 26, 2009
31
0
0
Firstly... all you fanboys out there can go and **** yourselves.

Roflolmao on the "Figure shit out check" xD
and a big lol on the dancing xD
 

Triple G

New member
Sep 12, 2008
484
0
0
RTR said:
Roamin dead? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
This episode felt more like an extended prologue more than anything else. But anyway, random dancing FTW.
Word.
 

John7doe

New member
Apr 16, 2009
3
0
0
SirSchmoopy said:
The tears... they... they are so delicious.
OMG ROLF!!!

People are getting so aggressive its nice to see a reaction so... well... awesome

also its says "climatic" on all the escapist ads, last season?, say it isn't so!!!
 

petey hunter

New member
Mar 7, 2009
363
0
0
Rain drops keep fallin on my head nanananana
but that don't mateer cause soon ...I'll ...be .......dead?
Sweet but I can't beleive Roamin's dead like c'mon make it a fortitude save.
also was the Sir. schmoopy in the intro a joke
 

petey hunter

New member
Mar 7, 2009
363
0
0
WtfLobster said:
Sweet its back, and cant wait to see what douglas has to offer :D
nothin he can't fight cast spells or even dance
like c'mon at least garry could sing and dance
 

Ravenkliff

New member
Mar 5, 2009
32
0
0
Nimbus said:
Well, it's pretty obvious that he is in the past, so that could very well be Timmy the Evil!
what gave you the idea this is the past?
Great freaking episode, maybe no plot but sweet jokes "My butterfly in a field of dreams" "CAN! YOU! DANCE!"
freaking love it. personally i think he is in a alternate universe.
 

Zayren

New member
Dec 5, 2008
498
0
0
Donkey Kong down B'd your ass.

Lol, good episode. The new intro is kickin'.
 

Mordwyl

New member
Feb 5, 2009
1,302
0
0
Rob, when it comes to trolling your fans you're a definite winner. Hats down to you.

I'll miss seeing Roamin although people take this series way too seriously than they should; it is after all a lighthearted cartoon about two fictional people playing a made-up game.

Keep it up man, I enjoy seeing people speculate about the plot in vain as much as you like shattering their expectations.
 

Numbert

New member
May 15, 2008
71
0
0
Way better than any episode in Season 2. I was just starting to loose interest in this show, but I thought this one was really funny. Good work, I like it when you do one on one dialog jokes.
 

alexgher

New member
Apr 9, 2009
13
0
0
you figure out a figure shit out roll isn't real ok let's get seroius were is my pet chick turkey? you haven't seen him ok well UNICORN POWER
 

Ocelano

New member
Apr 14, 2009
455
0
0
OK First off Love the "well one drop cant hurt" line when considering birnging new guy back to life that just tells you straight from the get go that the could is gonna be trouble and I have to agree IA believe he could well e a past timmy but we'll have to wait and see. How come maelstrom was already huge did the events in the preview really happen instead of being an actual I dunno preview coz if so that is a pretty handy way to skip a lot of explaining and talking Love it and what is the deal with ye olde timey schmoopy and nailo in the intro is it just rob stealing mikes pencil or is it a reference to time travel well since the figure it out check isnt real we shall just have to rely on unicorn power to take us to the future to find out.... what?
 

Walrus Man

New member
Jan 16, 2009
29
0
0
This episode was great but really caught me off guard. I was expecting the season to start with a bunch of plot (mostly do to most of season 2's episodes being plot infested) but in this episode nothing really happened. However, it was one of the funniest episodes yet, mainly because the whole episode was filled with jokes. I also thought that this episode would bring back Petey because of the name but oh well. I found the "I think Roamin's dead" part to be funny and I hope that was just a joke [probably is because why would Roamin be given the axe right when he multiclassed?(I LOVE YOU ROAMIN!)]. Finally, the intro was very funny which I wasn't expecting at all. I was expecting super epic music like in Season 2 but this one is still amazing. Overall, it seems like this episode wasn't planned out that much plot-wise but it ended up being awesome anyways.
 

Iceman23

New member
Dec 20, 2007
168
0
0
While not a lot happened it at least had a couple of good laughs here and there with the whole "Can you dance?" and "Figure shit out check" that made up for that.

Here's to a new season, hope it's as good as the last one.
 

Digikid

New member
Dec 29, 2007
1,030
0
0
Not bad....but a disappointment nevertheless. The opening was......mild. TOO mild for this series. The past two openings were 100x better.

Not a lot happened though sadly. HOPEFULLY we will see more action and more humor in the next episode.

Please....Make....new...opening.
 

Generator

New member
May 8, 2009
1,771
0
0
It was an okay episode, but it was no where near as epic as I expected for a season premiere. Especially for this series!
 

KotaroKun115

New member
May 21, 2009
16
0
0
Some People Like Joeks and some people like a tasty Ploy...
Me I Like Plot because this Shoq is getting mroe and mroe confusing and leaving so many questions unanswered...I might jsut Give up on the Plot and jsut watch for Jokes...
Its too bad Hopefully Rob fixes up the unanswered questions and gives this season a good Finale.
And yes I notice I am Taking it too seariously...I just Take Everything Seariously.
 

WtfLobster

New member
May 20, 2009
6
0
0
Rob will probalby have something lined up for him, e.g. secret power that he has forgot about from his amnesia etc etc ;p
 

S-Unleashed

New member
May 14, 2009
862
0
0
RTR said:
Is Rob gonna get rid of old secondary characters and replace them with new ones? Just saying. I mean, Jacque and Petey were barely shown last season and Roamin is presumed to be dead. Plus on the intro, only Schmoopy and Nailo are mentioned while old footage of the other characters is shown. If that's true, what's gonna happen to Gaary?
I loved this one but I think he's right.
 

Minimike3636

New member
Mar 29, 2009
297
0
0
It was a so-so episode.

Good jokes, but not enough plot development. Rob left plenty of questions lingering around. I still want to know what happened to that stone head they were talking to in episode 20-something. I'm also confused by the fact that Maelstrom said he wanted the Nador gems not for ultimate power, but for something else (Last episode of season 2).

And as for Petey... Did anyone else realize that in a previous episode (the yo-yo one), two Kobolds were carrying the corpse of the thing that ate Petey and the gang underwater...?
 

Fishkill

New member
May 21, 2009
1
0
0
I think "Douglas" is Timmy's twin brother - they were separated at birth. Roamin is not dead and is in fact Douglas & Timmy's father!
 

SirSchmoopy

New member
Apr 15, 2008
797
0
0
Minimike3636 said:
It was a so-so episode.

Good jokes, but not enough plot development. Rob left plenty of questions lingering around. I still want to know what happened to that stone head they were talking to in episode 20-something. I'm also confused by the fact that Maelstrom said he wanted the Nador gems not for ultimate power, but for something else (Last episode of season 2).

And as for Petey... Did anyone else realize that in a previous episode (the yo-yo one), two Kobolds were carrying the corpse of the thing that ate Petey and the gang underwater...?
Go watch the trailer for Season 3.
 

ReikoBaka

New member
Sep 3, 2008
14
0
0
Well... I hope he knows that Roamin is too made of awesome and too great to not be dead.
The intro was perfect, the episode had its moments, but a weak opening for the series. I still loved it though.
 

Argol228

New member
Mar 14, 2009
92
0
0
I don't understand how some of you can't wait. I didnt care how long the break was. I was pleasently suprised to see this up but even then I didnt watch it straight away. I finished watching something else and than played some gears of war 2. Why do you people get so worked up over something so insignificant.
 

Rad619619

New member
Mar 21, 2009
45
0
0
I will miss the epic intro so much! And if I may ask, did you forget to put in the "Sins Of the Unforgotten" Chart or decided not to use it?
 

Rad619619

New member
Mar 21, 2009
45
0
0
Fishkill said:
I think "Douglas" is Timmy's twin brother - they were separated at birth. Roamin is not dead and is in fact Douglas & Timmy's father!
o_O? You have just twisted the plot, humor, and reality, cut it up, and then glue it back together to create that? I applaud your creativity, but REALLY?

PS: Sorry for the double post!
 

Rad619619

New member
Mar 21, 2009
45
0
0
kopakadude08 said:
Heres how im seeing it. If Sir Shmoopy went back in time,and before he went back in time and got his armor he must be the dragon warroir! Also, If roamin multiclassed as a shaman, maybye he will use self Ressurretion? Also that kid must turn into Timmy The Evil!!!!
Uhh, is Shaman in World of Warcraft? You most likely don't know what shaman means, and the classes in UF are nothing like the classes in WoW!! Really, whats with all the Self-Ressurect, Stoneform, and other shit talk? IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED YET, THIS IS DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS BASED!!! I can't believe how many people are trying to get a reason for Blizzard to sew Rob...
 

ike42

New member
Feb 25, 2009
226
0
0
Anyone wonder how Timmy is voicing the new character, but he's not in the room? Is he hiding under the table or something?
 

snace13

New member
Apr 30, 2008
20
0
0
The first season was the best season so far. I loved the first episodes because they were freakin hilarious. Now i just watch hoping for at least one good joke, but i am disappointed almost every episode. Most of the jokes now just seem like quick half-assed ideas thought up 5 min before making the episode.

Also, Rob(the writer) is getting a bit of an ego problem. Insulting viewers(some do deserve it) and not putting any effort into writing a good episode. I would rather wait forever and see one good episode, than watch many bad ones in that same time period.
 

SirSchmoopy

New member
Apr 15, 2008
797
0
0
snace13 said:
Also, Rob(the writer) is getting a bit of an ego problem. Insulting viewers(some do deserve it) and not putting any effort into writing a good episode. I would rather wait forever and see one good episode, than watch many bad ones in that same time period.
You must be new because I have never changed since I first made it back on newgrounds. In fact if you don't believe me go to newgrounds and look at the reviews and responses I made back then. If you feel like the show is on the decline just do me a favor and stop watching it. Ever since episode TWO of the original Unforgotten Realms people have told me time and time again that the show is getting worse.


Clueless fans who don't understand that the show has many different offerings to people and cannot fullfill the needs people want in 5 minutes every single week. Some people only care about story, some people only care about battles, some people only care about relevant jokes on a topic they can relate too, some people only care about a certain character and an episode instantly sucks if they are not in it. Some people think I'm lazy and forget characters plot points simply because I don't use them INSTANTLY in the next episode. I can go on and on but those people... all of them.. will always remain ignorant and be unable to adapt or change and understand that Unforgotten Realms is not written exclusively for them unless they have lots of money to throw at me. They won't read this and if they do they won't change. So you can decide if you fall into this category of blindless zombie who spews drivel on the escapist next time you post on an episode or throw in some actual feedback. Your call.
 

iblis666

New member
Sep 8, 2008
1,106
0
0
there is no way that Roamins dead hes a paladin they are harder to kill and have more lives than ninja jesus
 

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
491
0
0
Rob. You're a saint. I don't know how you don't just ignore the people who don't post construct feedback.
It's great that you don't let the fans influence the show. Nothing good can come of fan-coddling.
 

magicdemon71

New member
May 22, 2009
14
0
0
RESS Roamin please
or feel the wrath of Canadian Lumber fool !!!

btw i hope schmoopy won't look like he does in the intro for the rest of the season...
 

daniel121

New member
May 22, 2009
11
0
0
omg i figured it out schmoopy has gone back in time and here is where he becomes the dragon warrior of whom odly looked like schmoopy from seaason 1
 

daniel121

New member
May 22, 2009
11
0
0
of course that was kinda inside the box thinking and im probly way off knowing rob the plot will twist rediculously off topic into some other unrelated story witch will end up helping him complete his quest to retrieve the crystals
 

daedrick

New member
Jul 23, 2008
212
0
0
OMG just team kill this dogless moron... I cant stand him, just like timmy, which is not cool...NOT COOL AT ALL. But yeah, decent episode I guess.
 

Shadowsin375

New member
Apr 24, 2009
57
0
0
anyone else think that douglas's face during the end episode voice over was meant to represent the viewer's face upon finding out he hadnt come up with a plot for the character

also if he doesnt bring new people to the episode then the portal WAS just teleporting him outside because he would have to only run into people he knows without new characters.
 

Shadowsin375

New member
Apr 24, 2009
57
0
0
also if ur going to ASSUME schmoopy went back in time then for all we know DOUGLAS could be the dragon warrior
 

Energylegzz

New member
May 13, 2009
469
0
0
I was Expecting Shmoopy to Say My Human shield when he was naming of stuff he could do. lol
 

KotaroKun115

New member
May 21, 2009
16
0
0
I Love How you Take your time To Reply to the crying noobs...You Just keep doing what your doing Dont take Crap From Whining Fans.
Just Keep Making URealms.
Me and my brother watch it The day its On The escapist.
 

Infusion

New member
May 19, 2009
2
0
0
KotaroKun115 said:
I Love How you Take your time To Reply to the crying noobs...You Just keep doing what your doing Dont take Crap From Whining Fans.
Just Keep Making URealms.
Me and my brother watch it The day its On The escapist.
And I love how you take your time to capitalize almost every word you type.
 

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
4,190
0
0
I'm having Problems viewing this.

It says the video is loading, but I don't think it is. It will stay like this for an hour and do NOTHING! Any help please?
 

SerenityM

New member
Jan 16, 2009
50
0
0
I think we all thought you were going to take another break, write some story, get ahead on your animation without having to worry about it. But this is awesome :D My prediction for Roman the Paladin: A nader gem that absorbs curses to later be reused on someone else. And every dm is expected to have the ability to create stuff on the spot, you have no idea how the plot is going to unfold or how the players are going to play the game.
 

Guestowel

New member
Oct 9, 2008
243
0
0
What ever happened to the unforgotten realms video game? Is it still a work in progress, or should I just forget that I remember it?
 

hopeneverdies

New member
Oct 1, 2008
3,398
0
0
I love the intro mainly because I'm a sucker for old fashioned grainy films, long curly generic villain moustaches, and anything steampunk
 

pepsiblue11

New member
May 13, 2009
33
0
0
On seeing this my guess is we'll never see petey and jacque again not sure if we'll see roamin we'll probly see gaary again and good job.

P.S Hope schmoopy will look like what he looked like in the intro cause that was amazing.
 

ParkourMcGhee

New member
Jan 4, 2008
1,219
0
0
Can you fight?
No
Can you cast spells?
No
Can. You. Dance?
No
THEN YOU'RE HIRED DOUGLASS, YOU SHALL BE MY SQUIRE.
...
AND TOGETHER WE WILL SAVE THE WORLD.
 

Moffman

New member
May 21, 2009
113
0
0
Freakin loved the credits! Good to see the little bits between Rob and Mike reminding us that this is all an rp game :). The Figure s**t out check was inspired haha.

UNICORN POWER!
 

URJunkie

New member
May 23, 2009
2
0
0
I loved the intro and the end credits - the UR theme is an addicting tune; I hum it constantly.
Rob, keep doing what you're doing. The break seemed so long, but definitely not undeserved. I finally get to look forward to thursdays again!

Plot Speculation: Schmoopy's intro outfit looks eerily similar to what Lincoln was wearing at the Tower of Ultimate Wizard-y-ry... hmm? Maybe Douglas and Schmoopy are in the past, will free the slaves of wherever in the past they are, but it will result in Douglas apparently losing his life? Schmoopy leaves Douglas behind, who rises from the ashes and swears vengeance - returning as Timmy the Evil?!
 

snace13

New member
Apr 30, 2008
20
0
0
SirSchmoopy said:
Clueless fans who don't understand that the show has many different offerings to people and cannot fullfill the needs people want in 5 minutes every single week. Some people only care about story, some people only care about battles, some people only care about relevant jokes on a topic they can relate too, some people only care about a certain character and an episode instantly sucks if they are not in it. Some people think I'm lazy and forget characters plot points simply because I don't use them INSTANTLY in the next episode. I can go on and on but those people... all of them.. will always remain ignorant and be unable to adapt or change and understand that Unforgotten Realms is not written exclusively for them unless they have lots of money to throw at me. They won't read this and if they do they won't change.
I understand that UR is not written just for me. I know other people will want different things from me, and that is fine with me. I was stating my opinion on what the show has become. Key words MY OPINION, sorry i left that out of the first post.

You need to understand that you are putting your work out to the public, where it will be judged and critized. If all you want are the "good job" and "keep it up" comments, and ignore the others and dismiss them as mindless drivel, so be it. But, Insulting and putting down people that post a negative response to your work is not the way to go. You come across as arrogant, and truthfully just a straight up ass-hole. I am not saying you are one in real life, but the way you come across from your shows and posts, you appear to be one. My friends even agree with me(yes, they watch the show) and pushed me to write the first post. I am not trying to lay fault on them just prove I am not the only one who thinks this.

You don't seem to care what the viewer thinks of the show, as long as you like it. That might be a good thing, but it also alienates others and drives them away. But, i can not tell you how to run your show, just give MY OPINION about it. It is your call what you do with it.

SirSchmoopy said:
So you can decide if you fall into this category of blindless zombie who spews drivel on the escapist next time you post on an episode or throw in some actual feedback. Your call.
As for me i will be taking your advice and will stop watching the show. I am off to go hang out with my other blindless zombie friends, and spew drivel wherever we may roam.

I bid you good day sir.
 

Podunk

New member
Dec 18, 2008
822
0
0
CRUNKMUFFIN said:
I was Expecting Shmoopy to Say My Human shield when he was naming of stuff he could do. lol
That's funny, because I thought he was gonna say 'trap detector' or something of the same bent, heh.
 

benbenthegamerman

New member
May 10, 2009
1,302
0
0
yknow, i was kinda disappointed by this epsiode. i was metaphorically pissing my pants all week in waiting for this episode. and that my friends, was a waste of metaphorical urine.

i kinda laughed at the random dance, but the figure shit out check was kinda stupid. i loved the WoW reference with "essence costs, like, fifteen gold on the market." DAMN YOU CHINESE FARMERS!!!!!

i hope this improves... ive been a fan of this guy since Jimmy: a world of warcraft story, and it would suck if i lost interest in his humor.
 

benbenthegamerman

New member
May 10, 2009
1,302
0
0
snace13 said:
SirSchmoopy said:
Clueless fans who don't understand that the show has many different offerings to people and cannot fullfill the needs people want in 5 minutes every single week. Some people only care about story, some people only care about battles, some people only care about relevant jokes on a topic they can relate too, some people only care about a certain character and an episode instantly sucks if they are not in it. Some people think I'm lazy and forget characters plot points simply because I don't use them INSTANTLY in the next episode. I can go on and on but those people... all of them.. will always remain ignorant and be unable to adapt or change and understand that Unforgotten Realms is not written exclusively for them unless they have lots of money to throw at me. They won't read this and if they do they won't change.
I understand that UR is not written just for me. I know other people will want different things from me, and that is fine with me. I was stating my opinion on what the show has become. Key words MY OPINION, sorry i left that out of the first post.

You need to understand that you are putting your work out to the public, where it will be judged and critized. If all you want are the "good job" and "keep it up" comments, and ignore the others and dismiss them as mindless drivel, so be it. But, Insulting and putting down people that post a negative response to your work is not the way to go. You come across as arrogant, and truthfully just a straight up ass-hole. I am not saying you are one in real life, but the way you come across from your shows and posts, you appear to be one. My friends even agree with me(yes, they watch the show) and pushed me to write the first post. I am not trying to lay fault on them just prove I am not the only one who thinks this.

You don't seem to care what the viewer thinks of the show, as long as you like it. That might be a good thing, but it also alienates others and drives them away. But, i can not tell you how to run your show, just give MY OPINION about it. It is your call what you do with it.

SirSchmoopy said:
So you can decide if you fall into this category of blindless zombie who spews drivel on the escapist next time you post on an episode or throw in some actual feedback. Your call.
As for me i will be taking your advice and will stop watching the show. I am off to go hang out with my other blindless zombie friends, and spew drivel wherever we may roam.

I bid you good day sir.

dude, i think that rob does this show becuz his goal in life is to make people happy by entertaining them. so what if plot continuity sucks? hes doing a good thing and should e applauded. this is no excuse for my previous post, (no offense rob, it was ok the second time around,) and i beleive we should cut him a huge slice of slack on whole wheat, kk? he is one of the funniest people on this website, so if you just wanna be a douchebag and stay stuff about him, fine, just do it on your own time, and not his



EDIT: ok third time around, even better. YER BACK ON THE BEN TRAIN ROB :D
 

SirSchmoopy

New member
Apr 15, 2008
797
0
0
snace13 said:
You don't seem to care what the viewer thinks of the show, as long as you like it. That might be a good thing, but it also alienates others and drives them away. But, i can not tell you how to run your show, just give MY OPINION about it. It is your call what you do with it.
There is a huge difference between opinion and spewing out crap like:
Rob is lazy.
I didn't like the intro please redo it.
We waited 3 weeks for this crap?

Maybe you didn't read this thread before reading my comments? Maybe you didn't even read what I posted. The fact you have decided to not watch the show over me trying to drive sense into the unsensible entertains me. You realize the first post you made where you thought I had an ego issue I was cracking a joke right? Thats kinda what I do. "The tears are so delicious". You didn't see the humour in that before you made your first silly post? Do what you wish for you my friend have fallen into the land of the ignorant and no matter how many times I slap you and try to pull you out of it, you will not be saved.

Sorry.
 

hopeneverdies

New member
Oct 1, 2008
3,398
0
0
SirSchmoopy said:
There is a huge difference between opinion and spewing out crap like:
Rob is lazy.
I didn't like the intro please redo it.
We waited 3 weeks for this crap?

Maybe you didn't read this thread before reading my comments? Maybe you didn't even read what I posted. The fact you have decided to not watch the show over me trying to drive sense into the unsensible entertains me. Do what you wish for you my friend have fallen into the land of the ignorant and cannot be saved this time.

Sorry.
I know you could care less about this post, but
1. Your job is hard having to think of lots of material that drives the plot, is funny and appealing to the fans, but do you still turn in stuff late to the Escapist like you said in that one "The following episode" intro? People have trouble understanding that for some reason.
2. The intro is fine although my opinion doesn't matter, but people are resistant to changing things up every once in awhile. They said the same thing about season 2's. The end credits might take me a bit of getting used to.
3. Although it is perfectly fine you did release this episode that I thought had its moments, waiting a little longer would have been fine, yet the fanboys who beg for an episode get one and act like you're the jerk.
 

Emsanity

New member
Jan 13, 2009
14
0
0
Rob,
Continue to do as you do, regardless of what these fans think, you can't please all em, and you'll be lucky to not piss off most in one way or another. I think you already said you were gonna do that, so great.

I greatly enjoy Unforgotten Realms, and this was another solid episode.
I approve of the ending credits as well, much better than season1/2 endings.
 

alexgher

New member
Apr 9, 2009
13
0
0
I KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN he went back in time and that's timmy the evil he's gonna piss him off some how now for the 2 bracates (like he didn't already) (now there gonna steal my ideas)
 

messy

New member
Dec 3, 2008
2,057
0
0
NotSoProBenny said:
Does Rob ever write any plots ahead of time? lol
Seriuously though that dude looks (and sounds) a lot like Timmy the Evil!
Well the sound is probably down to the fact that Rob does all the voices, or it may actually be Timmy.

I though the episode started off really slowly and un-funny, started improving around the time Shmoopy started dancing. Loved the donkey kong down+B line. About 7/10. And in reference to the writing the plot thing, I always felt the plot was never that important (the ones that used be on Newgrounds never really seemed to go any where in terms of story they changed location a few times) it was all about the jokes which is the direction I hope Rob is going in.
 

Tosheg

New member
May 23, 2009
1
0
0
The episode was slow and not rich in content, but funny. It would be stupid and rude to demand something more from Rob, so I`m pleased. ^^

Yes, the opening is epic! )
 

Sunfirecross

New member
Oct 17, 2008
39
0
0
Killerkittenprr said:
Can comments be disabled yet?
Amen to that killerkitten.

I've never understood the minority of fans who could not accept one bit of change. If they truly don't like rob or the cartoon he makes, why do they still watch it? The answer is obvious they like it but like to whine and moan about every minor detail whn the entire point of the show is about laughter not seriousness.
 

Roamin11

New member
Jan 23, 2009
1,521
0
0
Delmar Wynn said:
That "Figure shit out check" was awesome!

NotSoProBenny said:
Seriuously though that dude looks (and sounds) a lot like Timmy the Evil!
I was thinking the same thing.
I think you mean Timmy the very nice guy!!!
 

Nickisimo

New member
Apr 14, 2009
239
0
0
Best episode I've seen in this series since Season 1. Glad to see you went back to what made this show so funny to begin with, Rob. :)
 

FrostBurns

New member
Jul 8, 2008
27
0
0
As a fan of Rob going all the way back to his WoW machinima, I can honestly say that Rob, you will be my new hero if you work the Times Gnomes into this series somehow and give them a spectacular, honorable death...just saying.
 

Goremocker

New member
May 20, 2009
1,898
0
0
NotSoProBenny said:
Does Rob ever write any plots ahead of time? lol
Seriuously though that dude looks (and sounds) a lot like Timmy the Evil!
i agree so that just might mean the the portal went back in time and these are the events that caused timmy the evil to be so evil!! o_O
 

gigastrike

New member
Jul 13, 2008
3,112
0
0
I thought the opening was a little underwhelming, not as good as last season's. I guess this would be a good chance to return to old form and kill some time.
 

Zorg Machine

New member
Jul 28, 2008
1,304
0
0
though nothing really happened I noticed how the show is getting more retarded again. for me this is a good thing. oh and btw I think douglas is past timmy and was made immortal by the potion.
 

Kumomaru

New member
May 21, 2008
158
0
0
OMG! I didn't notice it till this episode, but you pretty much told us where those statues of James, the Arbiter and Steven came from!

Obviously they're in the past but i 'm pretty sure you also told us pretty much exactly how far in the past.

And i think you hinted at the origins of Timmy the Evil in... this... one...

... Scratch that, Rob and Mike don't care about that character...

Maybe the dragon warrior, then...

I'd explain my ranting but if i'm right it'd be uber spoilers, and ruin any and all of the "Does rob plan any of this in advance?" debates.

cabooze said:
though nothing really happened I noticed how the show is getting more retarded again. for me this is a good thing. oh and btw I think douglas is past timmy and was made immortal by the potion.
Why exactly would Rob and Mike put in the origin of a character that they don't want in the game, period?

EDIT: Come to think of it, gimme one character that we actually have seen a backstory for beyond "I'm from this city" or "He is my father"

EDIT2: Anyone else having trouble logging into the forums?
 

yoruichi

New member
May 27, 2009
21
0
0
Ok i don't get it this wasn't a great episode it was just average but it did give some ideas as to the future episodes my guess is its in the past. i look forward to the future episodes hopefully they will be as good as the last 5 or so episodes from season 2... and if they kill off Roaman then the show will just never be the same, i mean hes like the 2nd best character and couldn't he just bubble hearth like a true paladin.
 

Overlord Moo

New member
Apr 10, 2009
343
0
0
Can, you, DANCE?
No?
Then your hired Douglas! You shall be my right hand man.
Yea!
The Yin to my Yang(or somthing like that)
horay!
My Butterfly in a field of dreams!!!
Yea- Wait, What?

LOL
 

SirSchmoopy

New member
Apr 15, 2008
797
0
0
MrPop said:
stormcaller said:
MrPop said:
Still funny though. And where is Awesome-ton anyway :O

Maybe we'll find out one day... >_>
He said it was by the mountains of mmmrphmmrphmrph on the island of mrphmmrphmrph, duh! XD
Ahh. D'Uh. Silly me =D
Just cross the Giver dam and through the Holy of Holies...
I can only imagine what the map would look like!
 

Walrus Man

New member
Jan 16, 2009
29
0
0
Kumomaru said:
*Insert a bunch of words here*
EDIT2: Anyone else having trouble logging into the forums?
I noticed all of this and have predicted more but am deciding to keep it to myself. As for the forum thing, I'm having the same problem and I think everyone else is too. I originally thought it was because Rob was updating the site but it's been going on for a few days now so I'm not completely sure.
 

Evilninja145

New member
May 27, 2009
6
0
0
Kumomaru said:
EDIT2: Anyone else having trouble logging into the forums?
I've had the same problem, probably updating it and will make some sense of it this upcoming episode.
 

benbenthegamerman

New member
May 10, 2009
1,302
0
0
Emsanity said:
Rob,
Continue to do as you do, regardless of what these fans think, you can't please all em, and you'll be lucky to not piss off most in one way or another. I think you already said you were gonna do that, so great.

I greatly enjoy Unforgotten Realms, and this was another solid episode.
I approve of the ending credits as well, much better than season1/2 endings.

Tru.Dat my good man.
 

Maged

New member
May 28, 2009
1
0
0
Overlord Moo said:
Why the hell was Shmoopy on a unicorn in the intro? LOL
Unicorns and rainbows... An awesome Diablo 3 reference.
http://hellforge.gameriot.com/blogs/Hellforge/Diablo-III-Of-Unicorns-And-Rainbows

In fact, if you look at the criticism that created it, you'll notice that this is actually being used as a subtle reference back at how the Unforgotten Realms fans are treating the show.

http://hellforge.gameriot.com/blogs/Hellforge/Adam-Sessler-Tackles-Diablo-III-Haters

Too bad I was the only one to get it...
 

yoruichi

New member
May 27, 2009
21
0
0
benbenthegamerman said:
Emsanity said:
Rob,
Continue to do as you do, regardless of what these fans think, you can't please all em, and you'll be lucky to not piss off most in one way or another. I think you already said you were gonna do that, so great.

I greatly enjoy Unforgotten Realms, and this was another solid episode.
I approve of the ending credits as well, much better than season1/2 endings.

Tru.Dat my good man.
i disagree bout the ending credits i think season 2 was better but i agree mostly with everything else
 

SirSchmoopy

New member
Apr 15, 2008
797
0
0
yoruichi said:
benbenthegamerman said:
Emsanity said:
Rob,
Continue to do as you do, regardless of what these fans think, you can't please all em, and you'll be lucky to not piss off most in one way or another. I think you already said you were gonna do that, so great.

I greatly enjoy Unforgotten Realms, and this was another solid episode.
I approve of the ending credits as well, much better than season1/2 endings.

Tru.Dat my good man.
i disagree bout the ending credits i think season 2 was better but i agree mostly with everything else
... Season 2 didn't have ending credits.
 

syltman

New member
Feb 12, 2009
187
0
0
SirSchmoopy said:
... Season 2 didn't have ending credits.
What? I must have dream'd that it had then? Sure you don't mean that it didn't have a special ending credits?
 

Crais

New member
May 27, 2008
42
0
0
SirSchmoopy said:
... Season 2 didn't have ending credits.
Yeah, it did. It was just some credits running over a psychadelic (for lack of a better word) graphic of bluish swirls that served for both Seasons 1 and 2.

Unless you meant that it didn't have its own credits that was different from other seasons, in which case you're spot on.
 

Guvnorium

New member
Nov 20, 2008
218
0
0
Evilninja145 said:
Kumomaru said:
EDIT2: Anyone else having trouble logging into the forums?
I've had the same problem, probably updating it and will make some sense of it this upcoming episode.
Same here. Hopefully it does. As of Saturday, it will have been offline for a week.
 

SirSchmoopy

New member
Apr 15, 2008
797
0
0
Yes. Season 2 didn't have ending credits where any effort went into them. IE, Words on a graphic overlay. The fact someone preferred that is beyond my understanding.

While not official yet, GoDaddy is full of a bunch of useless dickholes and I will most likely not be bringing the forums back anytime soon or rather you won't be seeing them back up anytime soon as it is out of my control.
 

ninjajoeman

New member
Mar 13, 2009
934
0
0
Kumomaru said:
EDIT: Come to think of it, gimme one character that we actually have seen a backstory for beyond "I'm from this city" or "He is my father"
What about Schmoopie's grandma being well his grandma?
 

Guvnorium

New member
Nov 20, 2008
218
0
0
SirSchmoopy said:
While not official yet, GoDaddy is full of a bunch of useless dickholes and I will most likely not be bringing the forums back anytime soon or rather you won't be seeing them back up anytime soon as it is out of my control.
Well that just sucks. Curse you GoDaddy with your adds and internet hosting and hot women.
Seriously though, that sucks. I spent a lot of times on the forums....
 

benbenthegamerman

New member
May 10, 2009
1,302
0
0
FrostBurns said:
As a fan of Rob going all the way back to his WoW machinima, I can honestly say that Rob, you will be my new hero if you work the Times Gnomes into this series somehow and give them a spectacular, honorable death...just saying.

its time... TO KILL BILLY!!!


lolz time gnomes was awesome. i was really disappointed when TGIII came out, but i guess he had more important things to do, such as UNFORGOTTEN REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Walrus Man

New member
Jan 16, 2009
29
0
0
SirSchmoopy said:
While not official yet, GoDaddy is full of a bunch of useless dickholes and I will most likely not be bringing the forums back anytime soon or rather you won't be seeing them back up anytime soon as it is out of my control.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Oh well. As for the new episode, hopefully the Escapist will update it while or before I eat dinner, unless it is back to one every two weeks but I don't really see any reason for the episodes to go back to that format. When it was once every two weeks, the wait between episodes felt long and would often annoy me because I'd have to wait one more week while with weekly episodes I can expect something new weekly and therefore I don't get annoyed by the wait because it doesn't feel long.
 

TikiShades

New member
May 6, 2009
535
0
0
GoDaddy stole the ShadesGang.com forum, and started the "auction" at $1000. Who the hell is going to buy that domain name but the Shades Gang? I mean really!
 

Evilninja145

New member
May 27, 2009
6
0
0
The forums were something that brought joy to my life, I enjoyed going on there. I'm trying other forums, but it's just not the same.
 

Guvnorium

New member
Nov 20, 2008
218
0
0
The Urealms forums had the best community of any of the forums that I've ever been on. Not to mention that my un backed up parodies were on there. (Well sort of. There are a couple on here.)
 

Walrus Man

New member
Jan 16, 2009
29
0
0
Guvnorium said:
The Urealms forums had the best community of any of the forums that I've ever been on. Not to mention that my un backed up parodies were on there. (Well sort of. There are a couple on here.)
I know of a way to get that stuff back! Google the name or parts of the threads that contained your parodies (use quotation marks). Once you find links, press on the cached button to view the no longer existing data. Here's a picture.

Also, what do you know. Episode 32 got uploaded while I was eating dinner.
 

Chillin

New member
Nov 23, 2008
10
0
0
This episode was hilarious. Nothing else to it.

And if the UR forums don't come back, I'll cry. I miss everyone so much!
 

yoruichi

New member
May 27, 2009
21
0
0
SirSchmoopy said:
Yes. Season 2 didn't have ending credits where any effort went into them. IE, Words on a graphic overlay. The fact someone preferred that is beyond my understanding.

While not official yet, GoDaddy is full of a bunch of useless dickholes and I will most likely not be bringing the forums back anytime soon or rather you won't be seeing them back up anytime soon as it is out of my control.
my bad i got confuzed wit the opening credits coz i pref them over new ones
 

Evilninja145

New member
May 27, 2009
6
0
0
No, it doesn't work, well sort of but some of my RP's have similar names and you can't reply in it, only look at the already shown text.

I MISS THE FORUMS! ALL THIS OT HER ROLEPLAYING CRAP DOES NOT HAVE A GOOD COMMUNITY IN IT! WHERE ARE THE KOBOLD SYMBOLS, JUST WHERE I TELL YOU!?!?

-hides in a corner and cries-
 

Kumomaru

New member
May 21, 2008
158
0
0
ninjajoeman said:
Kumomaru said:
EDIT: Come to think of it, gimme one character that we actually have seen a backstory for beyond "I'm from this city" or "He is my father"
What about Schmoopie's grandma being well his grandma?
That falls under the father thing, i was referring to family ties.
 

DarkFated

New member
Jun 5, 2009
6
0
0
watch episode 29:enter dragon warrior if my theory of figure shit out check of a 20 is correct douglas winechester is the dragon warrior
 

Urgh76

New member
May 27, 2009
3,083
0
0
Nimbus said:
Well, it's pretty obvious that he is in the past, so that could very well be Timmy the Evil!
yes, they are in the past.... IN KENYA!
 

DotSlashFacepalm

New member
Jul 11, 2009
33
0
0
NotSoProBenny said:
Seriuously though that dude looks (and sounds) a lot like Timmy the Evil!
I think thats rob's plan and Schmoop kills him again and makes him evil with some other crystal...would kinda be a play off of WoW since (erm...SPOILER) he is a prince and he kinda looks like the lich king (avatar) as Timmy the Evil and it would make sense if he gets evily rezzed...

also <3 Schmoopy dance and "figure shit out Cheak" xD xD XD