Unforgotten Realms: Episode 31: I Would Have Named Him Peter

Guvnorium

Nov 20, 2008
The Urealms forums had the best community of any of the forums that I've ever been on. Not to mention that my un backed up parodies were on there. (Well sort of. There are a couple on here.)

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
Guvnorium said:
The Urealms forums had the best community of any of the forums that I've ever been on. Not to mention that my un backed up parodies were on there. (Well sort of. There are a couple on here.)
I know of a way to get that stuff back! Google the name or parts of the threads that contained your parodies (use quotation marks). Once you find links, press on the cached button to view the no longer existing data. Here's a picture.

Also, what do you know. Episode 32 got uploaded while I was eating dinner.

Chillin

Nov 23, 2008
This episode was hilarious. Nothing else to it.

And if the UR forums don't come back, I'll cry. I miss everyone so much!

yoruichi

May 27, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Yes. Season 2 didn't have ending credits where any effort went into them. IE, Words on a graphic overlay. The fact someone preferred that is beyond my understanding.

While not official yet, GoDaddy is full of a bunch of useless dickholes and I will most likely not be bringing the forums back anytime soon or rather you won't be seeing them back up anytime soon as it is out of my control.
my bad i got confuzed wit the opening credits coz i pref them over new ones

Evilninja145

May 27, 2009
No, it doesn't work, well sort of but some of my RP's have similar names and you can't reply in it, only look at the already shown text.

I MISS THE FORUMS! ALL THIS OT HER ROLEPLAYING CRAP DOES NOT HAVE A GOOD COMMUNITY IN IT! WHERE ARE THE KOBOLD SYMBOLS, JUST WHERE I TELL YOU!?!?

-hides in a corner and cries-

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
ninjajoeman said:
Kumomaru said:
EDIT: Come to think of it, gimme one character that we actually have seen a backstory for beyond "I'm from this city" or "He is my father"
What about Schmoopie's grandma being well his grandma?
That falls under the father thing, i was referring to family ties.

DarkFated

Jun 5, 2009
watch episode 29:enter dragon warrior if my theory of figure shit out check of a 20 is correct douglas winechester is the dragon warrior

DotSlashFacepalm

Jul 11, 2009
NotSoProBenny said:
Seriuously though that dude looks (and sounds) a lot like Timmy the Evil!
I think thats rob's plan and Schmoop kills him again and makes him evil with some other crystal...would kinda be a play off of WoW since (erm...SPOILER) he is a prince and he kinda looks like the lich king (avatar) as Timmy the Evil and it would make sense if he gets evily rezzed...

also <3 Schmoopy dance and "figure shit out Cheak" xD xD XD