Unforgotten Realms: Episode 32: There's Nothing Wrong with Helping a Buddy Out!

yoruichi

May 27, 2009
nice episode lots of ideas bout the future but i wont try and ruin the suprise just have to w8 and see

crazy-j

Sep 15, 2008
Kyp said:
crazy-j said:
whaaaaaa

why is roamin dead!!??? :(
he was the best rank 11 crime solving paladin ever1

please someone tell me its not true!! :(
Allow me to save Rob the trouble of having to be angry at you, but this quote right above my reply (your statement) is exactly why he's killed Roamin off. Because its funny to see people get so upset about it. lol

*sniif sniff* this is a cruel world :(

:p

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Kyp said:
crazy-j said:
whaaaaaa

why is roamin dead!!??? :(
he was the best rank 11 crime solving paladin ever1

please someone tell me its not true!! :(
Allow me to save Rob the trouble of having to be angry at you, but this quote right above my reply (your statement) is exactly why he's killed Roamin off. Because its funny to see people get so upset about it. lol
I'll buy that. I have an author/artist friend who killed off one of her two main characters "for shits & giggles."

yoruichi

May 27, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
petey hunter said:
What They bring in Petey But remove Roamin, and what is up with making Eluamous gay I swear Rob is getting tired of this, which is kinda sad. But I Don't see how that's Petey, petet's dead He would need a powerfull healer to ressurect him, plus he didn't even use a poison attack. oh well I'm getting nitpicky so I'll just say this was a bit of a filler from someone who doesn't seem intereste.d
Lady's and Gentlemen.
Exhibit A.

Crais said:
I took the flashing "fan service" in a completely different way, which made me question the nature of UR's audience. Great episode, but poor Mike. He can't even get any respect from his own NPCs. The subconscious is certainly the craziest thing.

Also, to Mr. "Exhibit A," think before you post. Or at least have some idea about the series you complain about before complaining.

ummm ROFL!!!

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Cool epsiode!
FAN SERVICE made me laugh.
Maybe somebody already wrote this, but...
I guess they're back in time and we're about to witness the creation of the undead Petey/Elisabeth.

Nerotharis

Mar 25, 2008
It would seem that when they went through the portal they went back in time. Aka Petey being alive and Gary saying he owed 5 bucks to Roamin because of the bet they made about time travel.

yoruichi

May 27, 2009
umm i rewatched episodes 8 and 9 when they supposedly made there bets but they never actually did all they did was argue about it. so im not shore where this 5 bucks came into the equation.

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
So schmoopy is goin to go Steam Punk.... SICK

Plus no Petey, FUCK FANS.... FUCK US PLEASE DO WHAT YOU DO NOT WHAT THE FANS WANT YOU TO DO, listen to Yahtzee of what we are.......... The fan service was kinda..... unnecessary thats like rewarding the dog for barking for three consecutive hours STRAIGHT IN YOUR EAR

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
'FAN SERVICE' Brilliant.
Loved the episode, I think this season is deffiently going somewhere good. But please, release them all now. I can't wait another couple of months to find out what happens.

Meh

Jan 25, 2008
I love how the people telling Rob to 'think before he posts' about his own series are too embarrassed to further reply to this thread.

Crais

May 27, 2008
JugglerPanda said:
Crais said:
I took the flashing "fan service" in a completely different way, which made me question the nature of UR's audience. Great episode, but poor Mike. He can't even get any respect from his own NPCs. The subconscious is certainly the craziest thing.

Also, to Mr. "Exhibit A," think before you post. Or at least have some idea about the series you complain about before complaining.
Am I the only person who actually noticed who posted the Exhibit A post?
I know that Rob posted the "Exhibit A," but I was directing it towards the guy who was deemed Exhiibit A (aka petey hunter).

milomalo

Mar 29, 2008
Roaaaaaamin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aslo i have 4 tshirts for sale only 300,000.00 USd because... you know ... if you dont have one... it sucks to be you

restoshammyman

Jan 5, 2009
Nimbus said:
My guess is that Gaary owes Roamin the 5 bucks because of their argument in season 1 regarding time travel. I'm 99% sure on this one.
agreed.
the stone statue thing said they will go back in time, never said when they will.
unicorn powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
yoruichi said:
umm i rewatched episodes 8 and 9 when they supposedly made there bets but they never actually did all they did was argue about it. so im not shore where this 5 bucks came into the equation.
Because there is no possible way they could have made that wager off-screen.

mshroom

Jan 8, 2009
Lmfao good episode Rob and your responses to some of these comments are hilarious keep both of them up ^^