Unforgotten Realms: Episode 32: There's Nothing Wrong with Helping a Buddy Out!

yoruichi

May 27, 2009
Podunk said:
yoruichi said:
umm i rewatched episodes 8 and 9 when they supposedly made there bets but they never actually did all they did was argue about it. so im not shore where this 5 bucks came into the equation.
Because there is no possible way they could have made that wager off-screen.
then how does every1 no bout it??

yoruichi

May 27, 2009
Roamin11 said:
So schmoopy is goin to go Steam Punk.... SICK

Plus no Petey, FUCK FANS.... FUCK US PLEASE DO WHAT YOU DO NOT WHAT THE FANS WANT YOU TO DO, listen to Yahtzee of what we are.......... The fan service was kinda..... unnecessary thats like rewarding the dog for barking for three consecutive hours STRAIGHT IN YOUR EAR
theres only 1 way to reply to this..............LOL!!!!

Athen

May 7, 2009
TikiShades said:
URJunkie said:
Athen said:
Not sure about the whole time-travel thing, mostly because that would make everything so confusing. If they traveled back in time, then Maelstrom0 wouldn't really be a problem anymore because if they went back to the future, it would now be in a completely different timeline where Maelstrom0 never came to be.
One theory of time travel is that it was accounted for; that everything happens the same because they had already traveled back in time, setting off the events of the future, that the timeline is constant; the Novikov self-consistency principle. I've included an interesting reading on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novikov_self-consistency_principle
I prefer the idea of timeline splits, because chances are there was someone from the future who wanted to be a dick and ruined time forever. Time might just end because of a paradox creation. Unless there was never a time machine created.

But I'm assuming there is some kind of event that is set off to create "Maelstrom0".
Ah yes, self-consistancy. I like that idea. That can always make for an interesting show.

yoruichi

May 27, 2009
Athen said:
TikiShades said:
URJunkie said:
Athen said:
Not sure about the whole time-travel thing, mostly because that would make everything so confusing. If they traveled back in time, then Maelstrom0 wouldn't really be a problem anymore because if they went back to the future, it would now be in a completely different timeline where Maelstrom0 never came to be.
One theory of time travel is that it was accounted for; that everything happens the same because they had already traveled back in time, setting off the events of the future, that the timeline is constant; the Novikov self-consistency principle. I've included an interesting reading on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novikov_self-consistency_principle
I prefer the idea of timeline splits, because chances are there was someone from the future who wanted to be a dick and ruined time forever. Time might just end because of a paradox creation. Unless there was never a time machine created.

But I'm assuming there is some kind of event that is set off to create "Maelstrom0".
Ah yes, self-consistancy. I like that idea. That can always make for an interesting show.
i agree with, the time line being constant and that nothing changes because they have already gone back in time and done that, kinda argument its the only 1 that i find makes sense properly

Humppaporo

Apr 4, 2009
yoruichi said:
Humppaporo said:
OMG I found the old classic episodes, and they're wayyyy better.
Humppaporo said:
I wanna make a poll!
New Urealms owns the old 1's hands down i mean come on its like 10 times better
In my opinion new episodes are too "serious". Where's the insanity? *Check for insanity* *No insanity found* And where's the roleplaying now it just seems like a pointless adventure. All I can say is meh, hope it gets better, I believe it does.

Anyways I made the poll http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.116038
It's in off-topic since my intelligence score wasn't high enough for featured content.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Petey, the pyscho killer, lol!

Excellent episode, held me over...I mean, helped...

shwnbob

May 16, 2009
Whats happening to the plot I want to see some freaking plot development. Come on I wait every Thursday for a new episode and this is all I get? wtf lol just kidding Rob keep up the good work.

Greatjosh

May 21, 2009
It Doesn't even look like petey, it was another short nothing episode and it was a day late >.> shame cause its a cool show

+ Roamin ftw and IT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE PETEY!

Sorry its a good show, don't mean to sound critising (if i did) and im sure it'll pull together into another good story :D can't wait

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
Is it just me or is are these new eps short? I Hope i am imagining this and probably am. few questions
a) Wasn't the blonde guy at the arena the same guy who was getting nighted in the pening titles for season 1?

b) If petey was elizabeth in life shouldn't he have been equally as freakishly strong as an undead

c) They are trying hard to make us think time travel from the black and whiteopening to the kid who sounds just like timmy the evil and the living petey

anyone else smell a con?

ReikoBaka

Sep 3, 2008
Ocelano said:
Is it just me or is are these new eps short? I Hope i am imagining this and probably am. few questions
a) Wasn't the blonde guy at the arena the same guy who was getting nighted in the pening titles for season 1?

b) If petey was elizabeth in life shouldn't he have been equally as freakishly strong as an undead

c) They are trying hard to make us think time travel from the black and whiteopening to the kid who sounds just like timmy the evil and the living petey

anyone else smell a con?
a.) Yes it was. I was hoping he was going to be Gaven(sp) pre-vamp., but I think he's just Random Guy #256

b.) Why do ya think Petey stayed around for so long? She recognized them and decided to tag along. (That's the explanation I'm assuming)

c.) I am possative that it was a time travel portal almost. The kid that travels around with Schmoopy is Timmy, the new Liz = Petey, and I bet the cape guy will be Gaven.

Also, I love how he keeps making sure to say Roamin is dead. Its gonna be even funnier when he makes a triumphant return with a bitchin' new costume lol.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Petey's not necessarily dead. He (or she) was last seen inside the belly of the sea monster so you assume he (or she) is dead but he could have easily escaped at some point. There is also the possibility of time travel which I think will be revealed soon (if it's true) because everyone here seems to have worked it out. Either that or Rob will just come up with some even more ridiculous plot that no one could have possibly guessed.

Rogun11

Apr 10, 2009
Simon Hadow said:
Parallel Streaks said:
SirSchmoopy said:
petey hunter said:
What They bring in Petey But remove Roamin, and what is up with making Eluamous gay I swear Rob is getting tired of this, which is kinda sad. But I Don't see how that's Petey, petet's dead He would need a powerfull healer to ressurect him, plus he didn't even use a poison attack. oh well I'm getting nitpicky so I'll just say this was a bit of a filler from someone who doesn't seem intereste.d
Lady's and Gentlemen.
Exhibit A.
Okay, a few little things: Yes, Petey is in but Roamin is gone, it's called plot progression, if Roamin didn't die there wouldn't of been much of a climax at the end of the series.

Petey being alive and well and Gaary referencing the Season 1 time travel argument kinda points towards this being in the past, and average rats don't have poison attacks, Petey had it because he was blighted or undead or something.

Nailo isn't gay, it's a joke, and a pretty obvious one because of the massive amount of "I'm not gay" radiating from Nailo. And if Rob was really tired of this he wouldn't put something like time travel into the series, time travel usually means a long complicated story-arc, something a person with no ambition and tired of the series wouldn't committ to without knowing they planned to see it through.

Think before you type in future, mkay?
I don't know, he abandoned Time Gnomes, he might put this down too.
If I remember correctly he made a ending for times gnomes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiczIxxZyds. Think before you post :D.

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
It's strange how the best bits always seem to be the 'find out next time' bit at the end! Kudos to your fan service and at the same time taunting them about Roamin - genius!

Triple G

Sep 12, 2008
So you are really removing Roamin the Paladin? Ok, just kill the best character in the show, no fucking problem. *rolleyes*

EDIT: He surely comes back at some point, he's just stoned and Rob wants to make people angry. But seriously, what is wrong with you Rob? Got less time for the show because more important things? Would be the only explanation for this "no-moving" of the story and the pitiful excuse of a trailer you put up a month ago. Seriously, I was so fucking enraged about waiting two FUCKING weeks and getting three FUCKING minutes. Here should be an excuse and a turning point in my post about how it's your show, it's free and I should be happy there is a show at all, BUT as I always learn the "wrong" life lessons I will go on beeing angry. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, think about season one, it was pure awesomesauce, and how the quality went down on season two and make the "right" conclusions.