Unforgotten Realms: Episode 32: There's Nothing Wrong with Helping a Buddy Out!

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 32: There's Nothing Wrong with Helping a Buddy Out!

Eluamous Nailo and Gary arrive on the other side of the portal, where a town hosts a mighty battle of gladiators.

Watch Video

Resistance205

Jun 3, 2008
What the hell? Wasn't this supposed to be posted earlier on? Anyway, nice episode! You just have to love Fanservice in shows, especially fanservice that awesome, and plot twisitng!

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
yes yes yes finally!! ill watch it then comment again yay im 3rd!!! revision: OMGZ!! PETEY!!! IVE MISSED HIM SOOO MUCH OR UM HER LOL CAPITAL LETTERZZZZZ! I.... I.... I wanna cast a spell.. END COMMENT!!! but seriously i have 2 theories: 1: they went back in time and saw when petey was still alive. Elaumous wins the fight and reveives petey to make him undead or something. 2: (still in the past) that is petey's girlfriend and petey works part-time as a chef with jacque. i wnat elaumous to "help" me. L0L

WilliamWhite1

Sep 27, 2008
Gaary's idea of 'help' was particularly hilarious at the moment.
Something gives me the feeling that it's not Petey...
...just a thought, gents.

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
What They bring in Petey But remove Roamin, and what is up with making Eluamous gay I swear Rob is getting tired of this, which is kinda sad. But I Don't see how that's Petey, Petey's dead He would need a powerfull healer to ressurect him, plus he didn't even use a poison attack. oh well I'm getting nitpicky so I'll just say this was a bit of a filler from someone who doesn't seem intereste.d

Lopunny

Apr 15, 2009
umm....im 4th....what an honour... [EDIT] 7th >.>

anyway, thanks for the blatant fan-service ^^ but...putting aside that hes now a she, wasnt she(?) once white, or am i missing something? XD

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
My guess is that Gaary owes Roamin the 5 bucks because of their argument in season 1 regarding time travel. I'm 99% sure on this one.

Guvnorium

Nov 20, 2008
Awesome in a tin. Better then last weeks episode, and the reference to somthing from episode frickin 8/9 was awesome. Definatly a fanservice episode.(Not that that is bad.) And all the insistence that Roamin is dead makes me think he is alive.

"In the red corner...because of all the blood." Best joke of the episode imo.

Generator

May 8, 2009
I hope he's not serious about getting rid of Roamin for good. He's one of my favorites. Oh, and I guess now people are going to start whining about what happened to Jacque.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
petey hunter said:
What They bring in Petey But remove Roamin, and what is up with making Eluamous gay I swear Rob is getting tired of this, which is kinda sad. But I Don't see how that's Petey, petet's dead He would need a powerfull healer to ressurect him, plus he didn't even use a poison attack. oh well I'm getting nitpicky so I'll just say this was a bit of a filler from someone who doesn't seem intereste.d
Lady's and Gentlemen.
Exhibit A.

WhatIfYou

Apr 23, 2009
PETEY =D
lol Nailos:how did we not know Petey was a girl. Gaary:Does that make you want to "help" her less
keep it up

Toners

May 27, 2009
although it was better than last week's episode, it's still lacking the charm of the older seasons i feel. probably because there's a whole load of storyline to get through and not enough time for kickin' names and takin' ass. Still enjoyed it though :p

Thorvan

May 15, 2009
*clap clap clap*
another good one rob. twas awesome.
also, FAN SERVICE.
edit; and petey isn't dead, he can't be dead because he's already UNDEAD.

Minimike3636

Mar 29, 2009
Nimbus said:
My guess is that Gaary owes Roamin the 5 bucks because of their argument in season 1 regarding time travel. I'm 99% sure on this one.
I would have to agree with you on that one.

And to everyone complaining about Petey's death... If I remember correctly, Petey and the gang were eaten by some fish thing in an earlier episode. Rob never actually showed Petey dying, but he was left behind when everybody else was teleported out. You can see two Kobolds carrying the fish thing's corpse away in the yo-yo episode. I don't know, just a thought.

I liked this side of the portal better than Schmoopy's side.

shirin238

Aug 19, 2008
:D
awesome ep, totally didn't saw Petey coming though, I wonder if, after 162 battles, he/she finally learned hyperbeam...

Crapshotcan

Nov 20, 2008
Awesome episode dude! I think I have a guess as to why Petey is there, which makes sense because of the sweet intro this season... yes that makes sense!

Can't wait to find out next week!

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Man I really wanted one of those limited edition Roamin the (now dead) crime solving rank 11 paladin shirts. I appreciate a good episode, but it was probably the shortest episode in both this and the classic series. I liked it though, had a few laughs, thought it was funny that even NPC's are making fun of Eluamous/Mike's sexuality.
To an above poster I never would have thought of the bet in that way, Garry gets to keep his 5 bucks though, probably.
And it feels like the announcer of the arena could a) be the announcer during the ending sequence or less probable b) Schmoopy because he said that's a stupid name a repeat of the last episode and he always says Eluamous had a stupid last name.