Unforgotten Realms: Episode 32: There's Nothing Wrong with Helping a Buddy Out!

ZonerZ

Aug 27, 2008
I think if I was out of ideas for new episodes of a web-show I would post here. These theories could supply me with a lifetime of material. I wouldn't be surprised if Rob was reading through all of this with a notepad and a pen jotting down some of this stuff. But as godly awesome as he is he probably has the coolest script possible already.
I freaking loved this episode, excited about the next one. Rob, let me 'help' you!!!

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
This serie is even getting funnier then ever before good job :)!
Cant wait till the next show. Also Gary's jokes rule xD

syltman

Feb 12, 2009
Great episode Rob! I love the new intro becouse it really suits for a season 3. Now I hope we will get to see the past Jaque aswell :D

Edit: If they went back in time which I think they did

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
When they were talking about the challenger I was like: It's Jacque, no wait Petey, no wait Jacque, ok ok I'm guessing Petey

The Sarge

May 29, 2009
if you guys had any dobuts in the first episode of session 3 then now its clear, if you notice the new or haha old background for the opening is the same as the ending of the episdoe, sept for one detail
coswell is not there let becuse it has't been built, looking back in the episdoes you notice they talk about TIME TRAVEL haha alot, so now with the new discovery that PETEY is still alive you can assume that they went back in time, before petey had died, and before coswell was built :) well played rob, well played lolololol good use of forshadowing in the past episodes, so knowing that, you can assume that the kid smoopy meat is going come to a play a pretty big part, sense he got an enxtencion of 50 years on his life, and will prably meet up with our heros when smoopy,gary,and that gay guy returns to the present, tho i think rob if u read this, you sould think about bring back the guys bodys you stole by them retakeing your bodys some how, tho :) the dragon knight might have already done that, and the dragon knight might look like sir smoopy becuse its the kid he just met any ways just wanted to see if people atcualy played attention :), good job guys your doing great on the story looking forwerd to more.

The Sarg

TikiShades

May 6, 2009
Triple G said:
So you are really removing Roamin the Paladin? Ok, just kill the best character in the show, no fucking problem. *rolleyes*

EDIT: He surely comes back at some point, he's just stoned and Rob wants to make people angry. But seriously, what is wrong with you Rob? Got less time for the show because more important things? Would be the only explanation for this "no-moving" of the story and the pitiful excuse of a trailer you put up a month ago. Seriously, I was so fucking enraged about waiting two FUCKING weeks and getting three FUCKING minutes. Here should be an excuse and a turning point in my post about how it's your show, it's free and I should be happy there is a show at all, BUT as I always learn the "wrong" life lessons I will go on beeing angry. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, think about season one, it was pure awesomesauce, and how the quality went down on season two and make the "right" conclusions.
Dude, calm down. He had longer episodes when they were coming out once every two weeks, so he cut them in half instead. You didn't really explain your reasoning for why the seasons seem to get worse except for the shorter episodes. I just don't see how length of episodes relate to quality.

And that huge wait was because it was a season break. You know... a month to develop a new story, and hook it up with new joke material, and you know... take a break?

Greatjosh

May 21, 2009
Ickabod said:
Roamin, is going to be the guy that Schmoopy fell on in episode 1
Good spot there :O, AND!!! the Elizibeth the mouse Could be! Petey's Mother! sly plot development i see ;)

Triple G

Sep 12, 2008
TikiShades said:
Triple G said:
So you are really removing Roamin the Paladin? Ok, just kill the best character in the show, no fucking problem. *rolleyes*

EDIT: He surely comes back at some point, he's just stoned and Rob wants to make people angry. But seriously, what is wrong with you Rob? Got less time for the show because more important things? Would be the only explanation for this "no-moving" of the story and the pitiful excuse of a trailer you put up a month ago. Seriously, I was so fucking enraged about waiting two FUCKING weeks and getting three FUCKING minutes. Here should be an excuse and a turning point in my post about how it's your show, it's free and I should be happy there is a show at all, BUT as I always learn the "wrong" life lessons I will go on beeing angry. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, think about season one, it was pure awesomesauce, and how the quality went down on season two and make the "right" conclusions.
Dude, calm down. He had longer episodes when they were coming out once every two weeks, so he cut them in half instead. You didn't really explain your reasoning for why the seasons seem to get worse except for the shorter episodes. I just don't see how length of episodes relate to quality.

And that huge wait was because it was a season break. You know... a month to develop a new story, and hook it up with new joke material, and you know... take a break?
No, no. The length is ok. As is the break. I just think it's not that fun anymore. I kinda liked it more when they were hunted by Roamin or the episode with the Bear. After the body change thing and the tower of ultimate wizardry it got a little bit stupid.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
i really hope you were kidding about pulling back all the Roamin t-shirts >_> i was saving up for one

but anyway XD cool episode, the new intro is good too :p

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Thanks Rob, but I still hate you for killing Roamin. Oh well, I guess it's better to burn out than to fade away. First it was Hendrix, then Kurt Cobain and now Roamin.
Fan Service LOL

lightspeed

Apr 16, 2009
Mordwyl said:
These episodes are becoming more and more of a way for Rob to pick on the nitpickers, and they keep falling for it.

Man you guys are so easy to troll.
lol so true

As stated in previous episodes rob hates whiney fans who cannot accept any new plot twist without soiling their pants. so roamin is most likely dead and might stay that way but if rob wants him back he will think of another plot device to bring him back schmoopy has had a few of those to keep him alive :p and as for "where is Jacque".... wait and see ffs. So my advice to all you "fanyboys" "nickpickers" and "impatience 13 year olds" site back and enjoy it do not worry about it, because if it winds you up so much maybe you should not be watching it :p

so give rob a break or ill "rabble your face!"

thx01138

Oct 2, 2008
im gonna miss roamin and i hope hes still alive but like you said theres no possible chance but im not gonna tell you how to run your show so do what you want lol
i liked the episode PETEY FTW cant wait for the next one

candybarzorz

Oct 20, 2008
time travel is funny
edit: he has a plot laid out that follows the story kinda and ties in with the other plots

tustin2121

Dec 24, 2008
(not reading much above me) When did Petey die? He was just left in the belly of a giant sea monster. If you can't survive that... Also, Petey was white, not gray.

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
yoruichi said:
Podunk said:
yoruichi said:
umm i rewatched episodes 8 and 9 when they supposedly made there bets but they never actually did all they did was argue about it. so im not shore where this 5 bucks came into the equation.
Because there is no possible way they could have made that wager off-screen.
then how does every1 no bout it??
Context clues, my friend. Context clues.

Squedee

Apr 3, 2009
Nimbus said:
My guess is that Gaary owes Roamin the 5 bucks because of their argument in season 1 regarding time travel. I'm 99% sure on this one.
ya that makes sense