Unforgotten Realms: Episode 32: There's Nothing Wrong with Helping a Buddy Out!

Calumish

May 29, 2009
reading the first page of comments, i'm amazed only about 2 people noticed, well, thats what you get for spending your time on the internet -

Gaary: well, i guess i owe Romin $5...

you guys are morons for not realising - they were having a debate about alternate timelines in an erlier episode - thats what's happened, the portal was to a different time period, creating an alternate time line - petey was not eaten and hence is still there (though may not be dead in the original time-line, just in the fish), and does not know eluamous.

simple -.-

Rad619619

Mar 21, 2009
Oh I get it! Elizabeth was powerful before she was turned into an undead! By the way Rob, you took like 3 weeks off from making UR and you didn't even come up with the plot for like the first 3 episodes?

EDIT: Or is Elizabeth Petey's mom?
2ND EDIT: OH HOLY FUCK! I REMEMBER ROAMIN ARGUING WITH GAARY NOT TO REVEAL HIS REAL NAME IN ONE OF THE FIRST EPISODES!! IS DOUGLAS ACTUALLY ROAMIN FROM THE PAST? (I know, I'm retarded :p)

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
I think that they didnt teleport back intime but Nstead teleport to the land of the dead, where they have found petey and soon will find roamin and abraham lincoln lol jk

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
o_0 Holy shit... PETEY!?!?
YAAAYYY! Petey's back and more kick-ass than ever!
...And damn, that's a nice tan he has goin' on.

EDIT: And the Lemon Grenade T-Shirt is now in the store! I may go get one.

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
Ha Loved it! The Mike is gay jokes, Peaty, and Gary. A Note for Sir Shcompy: Are the fourms messed up or somthing?I can't get on.

Eversor

May 21, 2009
I can't believe how seriously people take the storyline. I mean, wow, knowing Rob you'd understand that he is just pulling you guys behind your noses and having a loud laugh about the crazy guesses and whines about things that haven't even happened. You guys do realise that Rob can easily make all your speculation null just like that, for kicks? And you do realise that he will do just that?

Sit back and enjoy the show, that's all. Don't think way into it.

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Parallel Streaks said:
Think before you type in future, mkay?

Take your own advice since you know... I make this show?
If I thought before I typed I would probably have a lot more friends and a lot less self respect. I like to fool myself into thinking it evens out.

Guvnorium

Nov 20, 2008
S-Unleashed said:
Ha Loved it! The Mike is gay jokes, Peaty, and Gary. A Note for Sir Shcompy: Are the fourms messed up or somthing?I can't get on.
See the last page of the comments of the last episode. Essentially, its down, and it could be down for a while. As such... I am launching the Unforgotten Realms Refugee Society.

http://roleplayerguild.com/f5/unforgotten-realms-refugee-society-20475/#post632944

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
petey hunter said:
What They bring in Petey But remove Roamin, and what is up with making Eluamous gay I swear Rob is getting tired of this, which is kinda sad. But I Don't see how that's Petey, Petey's dead He would need a powerfull healer to ressurect him, plus he didn't even use a poison attack. oh well I'm getting nitpicky so I'll just say this was a bit of a filler from someone who doesn't seem intereste.d
They went back in time. Isn't that completely obvious by now?
Or into the future, and that's Petey's descendant.
Time travel is definite here.

londelen

Apr 15, 2009
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and guess that if this really is time travel, douglas does not become Timmy the Evil, but the Dragon Warrior. The potion gave him eternal life, which would explain the immortality of the Dragon Warrior and his children. And didn't the Dragon Warrior originally collect the gems? With Sir Schmoopy perhaps?

Then again, I could just be incredibly stupid.

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
londelen said:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and guess that if this really is time travel, douglas does not become Timmy the Evil, but the Dragon Warrior. The potion gave him eternal life, which would explain the immortality of the Dragon Warrior and his children. And didn't the Dragon Warrior originally collect the gems? With Sir Schmoopy perhaps?

That sounds like it to me. Now he'll have to change it. haha

hclarke15

May 24, 2009
notice how when they are in the stands the guy in green with blonds hair next to him is the guy who was in the season one opening thing

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
that thing with gary owing roamin 5 bucks was so eluamous would scratch his head making it look like he is raising his hand so he can get beat up by Petey, one nasty joke

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
londelen said:

Scmooopy IS the Dragon warrior he didn't collect gems in the original series, bsides schmoopies helmet is a DRAGON WARRIOR helmet. what's more to get immortality you have to drink the WHOLE POTION, he used a single drop, extending his life fifty years, noob

londelen

Apr 15, 2009
petey hunter said:
Scmooopy IS the Dragon warrior he didn't collect gems in the original series, bsides schmoopies helmet is a DRAGON WARRIOR helmet. what's more to get immortality you have to drink the WHOLE POTION, he used a single drop, extending his life fifty years, noob
I meant, wasn't the Dragon Warrior the first one to collect the gems, and that by Schmoopy going back in time and taking Douglas with him, he influences the choice of armor that the Dragon Warrior would come to wear. And since he's taking Douglas with him to collect the gems in the past, I think that chances are in a future episode Schmoopy gets send back to the future and Douglas, now trained by Schmoopy to be the Dragon Warrior, gets credit.

As for the immortality bit, I see two possibilities as to why this could work still:
A) Douglas has some kind of allergic reaction and the effect of the potion is amplified, making him immortal with just a drop.
B) Schmoopy ends up needing to give him some more of the potion at a later date in time.