Unforgotten Realms: Episode 32: There's Nothing Wrong with Helping a Buddy Out!

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
Hey, Rob. I don't know if you read through all this crap, but I thought it would be best to put my comment in here. Maybe you'll see it.

I like your show. It is funny and interesting. Keep up the good work.

That's all. No plot speculation, bitching about characters being out or asking dumb questions. I hope you keep making this and do whatever the hell you want with it. Kill off Gaary just to piss everyone off, whatever. I'm along for the ride and I'm not about to tell you how to do your job. I appreciated this weeks episode, and I'm looking forward to the next.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
The best one for a long while, "Petey" in the arena killing in one shot was a tiny bit predictable but I felt it was done rather well also the dialogue between gaary and nailo was great.

Rogun11

Apr 10, 2009
ever thought that petey (elizibeth) isnt undead?. so when went undead she went white. that could explain the whole why petey is white thing.

kopakadude08

May 21, 2009
Like I said last week, that portal sent them back in time. Petey must have been a arena fighter before he died and became undead.

Chiyo-Chan

Apr 16, 2009
Guvnorium said:
S-Unleashed said:
Ha Loved it! The Mike is gay jokes, Peaty, and Gary. A Note for Sir Shcompy: Are the fourms messed up or somthing?I can't get on.
See the last page of the comments of the last episode. Essentially, its down, and it could be down for a while. As such... I am launching the Unforgotten Realms Refugee Society.

http://roleplayerguild.com/f5/unforgotten-realms-refugee-society-20475/#post632944
I don't actually have an account there, but I hope someone has the LMAO Pics thread backed up. It was one of the greatest collections on the internet.

Anyway, I laughed a lot at this episode, if not just for the scene where the guy who was the tank in the old episodes got killed by Petey, and the part where Gaary throws Nailo the prince. I normally force myself to not laugh at jokes on homosexuality, but I couldn't help it with the hilarity of this episode.

Frozenspell

May 30, 2009
OK! I had a thought... When Schmoopy gives that potion to the kid....we never found out who the kid was*had a really stupid name* NOW REMEMBER IN ONE EPISODE GARY REVEALED THAT ROAMAN WASN'T ACTUALLY ROAMAN'S NAME. THE KID IF ROAMAN!?!?!?! WITH THE 50 YEAR EXTENSION ON HIS LIFE WHEN HE FELL OUT OF THE TOWER HE DIDNT DIE!?!?!(SRY TO RUIN THIS FOR ROB) ,BUT YEAR THEY R IN THE PAST ROMAN IS LITTLE AND PETEY IS ALIVE..! o crap just ruined the plot :(

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Why does everyone keep asking for jaque to show up? He wasn't created until AFTER Petey was made undead, whereas this occured BEFORE.

Insane Guy of DOOM

Aug 7, 2008
Why does everyone think the kid is past-Roamin? In episode five Gaary said Roamin's real name is Schubert, so unless Douglas had his name changed not once, not twice, but three times he couldn't be our favorite Crime-Solving-Rank-Eleven-Paladin.

Ziggy 8^)

May 21, 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Dont kill off roamin he's my FAVORITE Character!!!!!!!! PPPLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE I'm begging YOU!!!!

Guvnorium

Nov 20, 2008
Chiyo-Chan said:
Guvnorium said:
S-Unleashed said:
Ha Loved it! The Mike is gay jokes, Peaty, and Gary. A Note for Sir Shcompy: Are the fourms messed up or somthing?I can't get on.
See the last page of the comments of the last episode. Essentially, its down, and it could be down for a while. As such... I am launching the Unforgotten Realms Refugee Society.

http://roleplayerguild.com/f5/unforgotten-realms-refugee-society-20475/#post632944
I don't actually have an account there, but I hope someone has the LMAO Pics thread backed up. It was one of the greatest collections on the internet.

Anyway, I laughed a lot at this episode, if not just for the scene where the guy who was the tank in the old episodes got killed by Petey, and the part where Gaary throws Nailo the prince. I normally force myself to not laugh at jokes on homosexuality, but I couldn't help it with the hilarity of this episode.
You could create an account.
Insane Guy of DOOM said:
Why does everyone think the kid is past-Roamin? In episode five Gaary said Roamin's real name is Schubert, so unless Douglas had his name changed not once, not twice, but three times he couldn't be our favorite Crime-Solving-Rank-Eleven-Paladin.
Kumomaru said:
Why does everyone keep asking for jaque to show up? He wasn't created until AFTER Petey was made undead, whereas this occured BEFORE.
And why don't you two joine? I liked both of you on the old forums.

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
Eversor said:
Sit back and enjoy the show, that's all. Don't think way into it.
Podunk said:
I like your show. It is funny and interesting. Keep up the good work.

That's all. No plot speculation, bitching about characters being out or asking dumb questions. I hope you keep making this and do whatever the hell you want with it. Kill off Gaary just to piss everyone off, whatever. I'm along for the ride and I'm not about to tell you how to do your job. I appreciated this weeks episode, and I'm looking forward to the next.
You two took the words right out of my mouth (or keyboard, maybe).

Just sit back and enjoy the ride, wherever it takes you... and buy some shirts so Rob gets money. :p

May 7, 2009
Rad619619 said:
Oh I get it! Elizabeth was powerful before she was
2ND EDIT: OH HOLY FUCK! I REMEMBER ROAMIN ARGUING WITH GAARY NOT TO REVEAL HIS REAL NAME IN ONE OF THE FIRST EPISODES!! IS DOUGLAS ACTUALLY ROAMIN FROM THE PAST? (I know, I'm retarded :p)
Nice try, I thought the same thing at first. But after rewatching Episode 5 (in which Roamin says this to Gaary) Gaary said that Roamin's real name was Shubert, not Douglas Winechester or Ronald Pinderson.

Taco of flames

May 30, 2009
They are definitely in the past. My proof: Petey, or a dire rat that looks a hell of a lot like Petey would if he/she were not undead, is alive, a bunch of other already noted stuff,(the characters looking old fashioned in the intro, Douglas' shocking similarity in appearance to Timmy the Evil, Gaary owing everyones favorite Shamadin(yes, he is a Shamadin now, play WoW and watch Ep. 30) 5 bucks, etc.) and also, the background of everything seems, to me at least, to have a faded look sometimes associated with being in the past(flashbacks, some games I have played or heard of.).

Of course, given the concrete proof we the fans have assembled, Rob will probably throw something that totally throws everyone off.

dstryfe

Mar 27, 2009
JugglerPanda said:
Am I the only person who actually noticed who posted the Exhibit A post?
No, and I sure hope the guys who were talking to "Mr. Exhibit A" were referring to the guy who Rob pointed out, not him...

Now, for everyone chattering excitedly about time travel...leave the physics of it alone. Let Rob do his thing. If you voice 'God's own truth' on time travel, you'll find it to be far too dry for story purposes.

Having said that, though, it works any way you look at it. If we're using whathisnut's Constancy Principle, then Nailo may create Petey with a terrible Raise Dead spell (draining her XP, for the guy who mentioned it), and Schoopy may be the Dragon Warrior (that was what he was called, right?), and create both the Maelstrom problem and Timmy the Evil (raising him with potion and all).

On the flip-side, they may just change something in the past to allow them to gain levels or something, making this a *minor* plot point...or they'll just never let Maelstrom be born, or something. Sky's the limit. Have fun with it, Rob.

Senial

Sep 18, 2008
best episode i've seen in in a loooong while
made me laugh alot

i woulden't have killed roman, i woulda retired him and jaqcue to solving crimes
its like killing them, but diffrent

yoruichi

May 27, 2009
when people r saying peteys dead they mean that he is an undead dire rat and must have died at one time or another

MrPop

May 14, 2009
Maybe it's Petey... but from the past! And they travelled back in time...

Funny episode. Loved the "In the red corner... because of all the blood".