Unforgotten Realms: Episode 33: Question Mark Face?

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 33: Question Mark Face?

Rob and Mike figure out what's going on, while Timmy the Evil and Professor Walrus plot their next evil scheme.

Watch Video

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Hmmmm political science and mass murder nice combination

Oh and good episode!

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
"On a scale of 1 to 10 how much bleeding?
[sup]Like a 7[/sup]
Like a 7 mom!"

Best lines of dialogue ever.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
syltman said:
First! Great episode Rob!
I'm impressed on your ability to watch seven minutes of video in two minutes.

OT; the only funny bit for me was prof. Walrus recounting his choice of degrees. Trying to make a joke out of a lack of plot/the audience have to wait to see how it turns out was boring in my opinion and it seems like the ideas are running a little thin.

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
I liked this, the plot is starting to make a bit more sense and it's still as hillarious as ever.

syltman

Feb 12, 2009
messy said:
syltman said:

OT; the only funny bit for me was prof. Walrus recounting his choice of degrees. Trying to make a joke out of a lack of plot/the audience have to wait to see how it turns out was boring in my opinion and it seems like the ideas are running a little thin.
Naw I had only watched like 1 min off it and I skipped the intro and then I also saw that none had post so I thought I'd get the first post.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Thanks Rob, you're much better then those guys that write the plot for Lost. I mean seriously it doesn't hurt to explain something from time to time.

mshroom

Jan 8, 2009
On a scale of one to ten ten being the lowest and one being the highest i rated that a negative 7

RAWKSTAR

Jun 5, 2008
How?!
How do you keep up such quailty?!

HOW!.

I was expecting the Petey fight in this though.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
syltman said:
messy said:
syltman said:

Naw I had only watched like 1 min off it and I usually skipped the intro and then I also saw that none had post so I thought I'd get the first post.
Normally posting FIRST for the sake of being FIRST is looked down upon in this site.

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
Once again, you have brought humor by breaking the 4th wall.

OMG! I figured out who Timmy the Evil is in the past!

Also, I bet Rob just reads these forums for ideas... I wouldn't be surprised.

Edit:

Is Timmy the Evil based off of Dark Knight Cecil from FF4?

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
"you would have to be a complete moron not to have figured that out by now."
Epic hilariousness

I seen the "well i dont have time for that now" coming once he paused and still lmao

keep up the good work Rob

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
I love Prof Walrus' evil laugh. Seemed a bit different from the older laughs though. And I thought Rob would say "Mom, Timmy's being a dick", but bleeding is so much funnier