Unforgotten Realms: Episode 33: Question Mark Face?

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Seemed like a filler episode to me. I'm not really a big fan of Timmy the Evil though. A few laughs and it was nice to have more of a focus on Mike and Rob. I guess I'm just an impatient bastard.

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
"Wait, I don't have a patience stat." Saw it coming, but I still laughed.

SerenityM

Jan 16, 2009
Ok, now that we now they're in the past, there's only two things to do with P.Tey,

Either
a) That is P.Tey before he died
or
b) That's P.Tey mother, grandmother, great grandmother, etc.

Quassimodo

May 31, 2009
awesome episode like allways rob :)

and bleed timmy! bleed for having such a fake ingame voice!

VitusPrime

Sep 26, 2008
IF there back in time like timmy was saying, then that means you could bring back ROMIN the RANK 11 PALADIN/DON!!

also therefore thats not petey in the last episode, maybe his grandfarther/mother

Feb 23, 2009
henben said:
is it me or are they filling episodes with hours of dialog and not getting on with the actual game again?
It's just you.

This episode seemed to be a looooooong dig at all the fans who havent stopped whining. And I respect that. ^^ Also glad that it has been recognised that they're in the past.

I agree with the previous post, that the story seems to be gradually making more sense and seems like it could have a great story arch in the end.

Brilliant episode. Keep it up Rob.

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
I'm also not a fan from Timmy the evil, ussualy i skip these episodes with Timmy the evil nice episode,but im a bit dissapointed since i was expecting something much better. :)

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Heh...Bringing back the funny, one season 3 episode at a time.

Great job!

A+++++++++++! WILL BUY AGAIN!

Bediz

Apr 20, 2009
VitusPrime said:
IF there back in time like timmy was saying, then that means you could bring back ROMIN the RANK 11 PALADIN/DON!!
But if they're in the past, wouldn't he be like a Crime Solving Rank 7 Paladin?

WilliamWhite1

Sep 27, 2008
Just effin' hilarious episode. Also opens a lot of possibilities for the storyline as well; if they are, in fact, back in time, then who knows what they could change by merely being there. Butterfly Effect, here we come.

Rorschach II

Mar 11, 2009
lol Prof. Walrus is one of my favourite sub-plot characters in this

this is recalling another episode 'Timmy the Evil? But u are the only person in ths game that hasnt commited murder...'

LOLLUMS

lightspeed

Apr 16, 2009
VitusPrime said:

also therefore thats not petey in the last episode, maybe his grandfarther/mother
last episode said the rat was female make a mistake again and ill pimp hand you! (edit inserted correct quote)

Bediz said:
VitusPrime said:
But if they're in the past, wouldn't he be like a Crime Solving Rank 7 Paladin?
its in the time of schoompy's grandparents, Roamin would be a twich in his daddy's nut sack!!

and good episode xD

FastFoot92

Jun 4, 2009
I wonder if they'll bring back zero as they've gone back in time

Political science and mass murder damn thats what i should have done!