Unforgotten Realms: Episode 33: Question Mark Face?

Pentarch

Not a Bumblebee
Oct 20, 2008
Of course they went back in time what other possible explanation is there?
Very funny episode probably the funnest of season three do far.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
wait....is the dragon warriors sons are immortal... well i'm not sure how to explain this

if it were actually schmoopy and nailo then maybe

Crais

May 27, 2008
Wow.

Timmy the Evil has now become my favorite character, if only because he plans to do what every villain in fiction should be doing and a) preparing a back-up plan and b) that plan is to kill them in their sleep... with a gun! Smart Villains!

I have to ask, though, since I'm really curious, is it easier to animate Schmoopy talking with his beard or without it?

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Hilarity incarnate XD

Just like last season... first few are a little slow and then THWACK humor in the face XD

Insane Guy of DOOM

Aug 7, 2008
I was almost expecting something like this to happen:

Professor Walrus: I get it now! They're in the past!
Timmy the Evil: No you imbicile. Isn't it obvious, they're in Kenya!
Professor Walrus:...
Timmy the Evil: Yeah, they're in the past. IN KENYA!

Also I really like Timmy the Evil's new voice. Thanks for keeping Thursday the best day of the week!

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
Just to make a prediction I think its later going to turn out that Douglas is a young Timmy the Evil. I usually don't like Timmy the Evil Episodes but this one wasn't bad. Good work rob.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
search for timmy the evil inside an air duct... pookie! love prof. walrus he's my wallpaper! OMG they were in the past??? QUESTION MARK FACE??? lol but seriously you had to be retarded not 2 figure that out. his grandfather will kill schmoopy or schmoopy will kill his grandfather and seace to exist. mr. walrus:timmy... that's so eeeevil but what if it doesn't work? timmy: timmy da eeevil:than we'll just kill him in his sleep.. with a gun! mr. walrus: hahahahahahahaha! timmy da eeeeeeeevil: hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha! timmy: hehahahahahahhahahaha! rob: mike can u hand me that ski? lol. mooooooom timmy's bleeding. XD ROFLMAO

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Just curious, but why do Rob and Mike put up with Timmy's crap anyway? I mean they obviously know that he is messing with their game, why not just ignore what he tries to add to the game?

Yeah ok sure, it's part of the plot, but it's not like they have to do what he's adding to the game. I mean who's the DM, Mike or Timmy?

At least Rob got to hurt him.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
"Mom, Timmy's bleeding"
That line saved the episode. BTW, I bet that Douglas Winechester is actually Timmy the Evil

linkmastr001

May 22, 2009
Long time fan, first time poster.

First off, awesome job Rob. Still making fun of the fans who want some sense in a story where everything is made up, what's the logic? (sad thing is, I'm one of those fans on occasion...)

Other then that...

"...majored in Political Science and Mass Murder..."

NO! that's sooooo evil. Political Science is THE most evil class, I hate it so much.

"...you're still writing the backstory for your character, aren't you?"

funny, doesn't sound like anyone I know... (frantically creates backstory during game)

EDIT: "How badly are you bleeding Timmy?"

lol..

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
Ickabod said:
Just curious, but why do Rob and Mike put up with Timmy's crap anyway? I mean they obviously know that he is messing with their game, why not just ignore what he tries to add to the game?

Yeah ok sure, it's part of the plot, but it's not like they have to do what he's adding to the game. I mean who's the DM, Mike or Timmy?

At least Rob got to hurt him.
it looks to me like it is slowly moving to Timmy because Timmy's ideas are more fun, if slightly psychotic

plus with mike being one of the players timmy changing it makes it so that even he isnt sure what to expect

MrPop

May 14, 2009
Ha. Awesome episode. As everyone has said before "About a 7 mum!"

And Timmy is a little bit crazy. But you gotta love him for it.

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
good job the filler episodes are pretty good...so...i wonder if shmoopy's new side kick is him from the past...that'd be kool i think, give it another story line, when working with time travel its always confising...and i love things that are confusing =)

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
VitusPrime said:
IF there back in time like timmy was saying, then that means you could bring back ROMIN the RANK 11 PALADIN/DON!!
No, Roamin will become a death knight like all fallen paladins. (Personnal theory).

URfan

May 14, 2009
Rob: "Mom!"

Mom:"yes poopikins"

Rob:" Timmys bleeding!"

Mom:"On a scale from 1 to 10 how much blood?"

Rob: "How bout it Tim?"

Timmy:"about a 7"

Rob:"About a 7 Mom!!"

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
I'm realy lovin this, Been with ya since the beggining! Also, bring back the girl from the Cristmas special, she was brill!