Unforgotten Realms: Episode 33: Question Mark Face?

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
IN THE PAST?

Can somebody say futurama? Lol. I'm sure nothing like that will happen XD.

Anyway good work as always

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
VitusPrime said:
IF there back in time like timmy was saying, then that means you could bring back ROMIN the RANK 11 PALADIN/DON!!

also therefore thats not petey in the last episode, maybe his grandfarther/mother
Oh my god, your spelling and grammar literally causes me physical pain.

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
Ickabod said:
Just curious, but why do Rob and Mike put up with Timmy's crap anyway? I mean they obviously know that he is messing with their game, why not just ignore what he tries to add to the game?

Yeah ok sure, it's part of the plot, but it's not like they have to do what he's adding to the game. I mean who's the DM, Mike or Timmy?

At least Rob got to hurt him.
Well Sadly there's only so much damage Rob can do to timmy before someone calls child protective services I have another question though when this series started they were in Mikes basement so Rob goes to visit his friend I egt that but why is robs mother and brother hanging around and why would robs mother be making timmy either pack or unpack the dishwasher (cant remember so many episodes ago) in mikews home?
Just something I was curious about

jericu

Oct 22, 2008
I wish it took place at least a little bit in game, but it was a good episode regardless. Nice bit of backstory as to what happened to the heroes, anyway.

Lou

Mar 19, 2009
Great job! Felt a little dragged out though, especially that about Timmy The Evil's backstory.

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
It's getting really complicated now, but a funny episode never the less. I hope they all get their original bodies back.

Xaxis4evr

Jun 4, 2009
Lol ty soooo much for finally explaining that they're in the past! I've been predicting this since "Douglas" said he never heard of awesometown thank you sooo much!!!

anaphysik

Nov 5, 2008
Ocelano said:
I have another question though when this series started they were in Mikes basement so Rob goes to visit his friend I egt that but why is robs mother and brother hanging around and why would robs mother be making timmy either pack or unpack the dishwasher (cant remember so many episodes ago) in mikews home?
Indeed, I have wondered about this as well...

Maybe Mike is lodging there?

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Insane Guy of DOOM said:
I was almost expecting something like this to happen:

Professor Walrus: I get it now! They're in the past!
Timmy the Evil: No you imbicile. Isn't it obvious, they're in Kenya!
Professor Walrus:...
Timmy the Evil: Yeah, they're in the past. IN KENYA!
That... Is GENIUS! I laughed harder at this than I did at the episode :p

I laughed pretty hard at the episode, too.

Simmo8591

May 20, 2009
If they are in the past, couldn't they technically meet the REAL dragon warriors sons (ie. James, arbiter etc)/ the dragon warrior? this would of course be before they took they're bodies.....

R4D0Mn3ss

Apr 16, 2009
As usual this was a great episode.
"Mom, timmy is bleeding
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much blood?
How much blood Tim?
like a 7
Like a 7 mom!"

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
Ocelano said:
Ickabod said:
Just curious, but why do Rob and Mike put up with Timmy's crap anyway? I mean they obviously know that he is messing with their game, why not just ignore what he tries to add to the game?

Yeah ok sure, it's part of the plot, but it's not like they have to do what he's adding to the game. I mean who's the DM, Mike or Timmy?

At least Rob got to hurt him.
Well Sadly there's only so much damage Rob can do to timmy before someone calls child protective services I have another question though when this series started they were in Mikes basement so Rob goes to visit his friend I egt that but why is robs mother and brother hanging around and why would robs mother be making timmy either pack or unpack the dishwasher (cant remember so many episodes ago) in mikews home?
... just assume mike lives in rob's basement

alexgher

Apr 9, 2009
SEE TOLD YA well as he said obvius BUT I SAID IT ON FIRST EPISODE HAHAHA... grandfather? hum i bet he's his own grandfather

Generator

May 8, 2009
It was a pretty good episode. Maybe the fourth wall jokes are just starting to run a little dry on me though, because it seems like all he ever does now is bash the fans. Funny at first, but it loses steam quickly.

hclarke15

May 24, 2009
a few things here
in case you didnt notice the guy in the green last week was the guy from the season one trailer this is either related or rob being lazy.
the guy rob fell on looks surprisingly like timmy...

also he needs to make these episodes longer in the first season they were like 15 minutes

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Question mark face!

That was proably one of the funnist parts of the video.Nice episode even thought the plot was barely moved.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
hclarke15 said:
a few things here
in case you didnt notice the guy in the green last week was the guy from the season one trailer this is either related or rob being lazy.
the guy rob fell on looks surprisingly like timmy...

also he needs to make these episodes longer in the first season they were like 15 minutes
first season had episodes every 2 weeks hence the longer episodes