Unforgotten Realms: Episode 33: Question Mark Face?

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Yeah Yeah they went back in time despite how I disagreed, I think he was directing that comment at me, Ok I think his problem is He's running out of Idea's the last season had some grounds to play on.

(Insert name hear)

Jan 22, 2009
You know, I bet that if Timmy does give the gem to their grandfathers, then rob is just going to break some rule and get the 3rd (and probably final)"sins of the unforgotten" thus dealing with the fact that they are immortal.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Best
EPISODE
EVER

I haven't laughed so much at any UR episode in my life, so that makes perfect sense.
And I was totally right about them being back in time. Check the last episode's comments if you don't believe me.

"I'll have you know I have a patience of..."
*rummages*
"Wait... I don't have a patience stat..."

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
hclarke15 said:
also he needs to make these episodes longer in the first season they were like 15 minutes
Yeah, but now we get half as long episodes twice as much.

cutekittenkyti

Dec 12, 2007
Xaxis4evr said:
Lol ty soooo much for finally explaining that they're in the past! I've been predicting this since "Douglas" said he never heard of awesometown thank you sooo much!!!
Ummmmm

it was completly obvious from the third intro 0.0

magic portal plus intro with old time music and old time clothes = travel into the past

also in the intro they are obvisouly standing is what is to become cotswell

all other things were just hints

the not undead "petey", "douglas", no one has heard of awesometon

but I have some speculations

the dragon warrior is obviously related to schmoopy, we will probably find out how. This could include the backstory for the dragon rider, maelstrom, james, and steven
meeting with the young schmoopy's grandma
timmy the evil's backstory

cutekittenkyti

Dec 12, 2007
just reread my post
srry if I sound stuck up o.o

(I guess I watch too much Doctor Who. So time travel is always in the back of my mind)

DeleteMe1112311

Sep 18, 2008
Being a long time fan its sad to tell this, but I watched this lying down and actually fell asleep. I really do love this series and I hope that it improves...

Sageeth

Mar 19, 2009
I think people miss part of the humor and appeal of this whole series. It is kinda run like an actual D&D game, made up as it goes along with some major points figured out to some degree. Or perhaps we are just being lead to believe that. Plus things do make sense, just they don't to begin with and that confuses people so they call it bad.

spaghettiyeti

Jun 5, 2009
Hi.
Long time fan, first time poster.

I've been watching this series right from the start and I suppose I liked it because it was a decently animated cartoon aimed at people who played d and d. I liked the quick jumps from joke to joke and the references to dungeons and dragons :D

But I think that the audience of Unforgotten Realms has changed, and Rob's changed to follow that. There's a lot more plot now, which is fine, except I'm not sure how seriously he wants me to take it. A lot of things in the last series didn't seem to fit together, so I just ignored the plot and laughed at the jokes. But this episode was mostly plot, and I'm still not sure if it's just to goad the fans or to develop what's going on.

Also, the last episode was mostly gay jokes. Which didn't make me laugh. I started watching UR because it appealed to minority audiences like D and D players, but now popularity seems to mean that Rob has to make jokes at the expense of minorities. (btw, I am NOT saying that all D and D players are gay!)

Thanks all the same, Rob, but I think I liked Unforgotten Realms more before it was popular. (indie rage over).

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
YES! This is the unforgotten realms I can get into more. Season 2 was a flop, and season 3 is looking to be awesome!

hydrahh

Apr 16, 2009
I think I have come up with the most important UR question yet asked:

Is Rob's mom Hot? And if she's hot, is she as hot or less hot than when schmoopy's gramma turns into hot gramma?

yoruichi

May 27, 2009
best episode of season 3 yet... i actually fell of my chair and was ROFL'ing coz of the timmys bleeding joke thing.
this was a good episode but i agree that it was probably better when u were aiming at least some jokes at the origional WOW or DnD players like the paladin bubble hearth jokes.
and if roamin does become a DK that would sick.

Woem

May 28, 2009
Ollie596 said:
Hmmmm political science and mass murder nice combination

Oh and good episode!
That doesn't explain how Professor Walrus became a wizard though. You know, with the monocle and all.

charliesauce

Jun 5, 2009
Loved It, You know what your doing and love bashing Fanboys!
Which you definalty have. Watched every single episode yesturday...and loved every minute of it....coudld you either send me a digital copy of all the seasons tell me where to download it. Or stick it up on Itunes so I can stick it on my Ipod Touch and show all my friends....or watch it when ever I want.

Chiscringle

Jun 4, 2009
When Rob said, "Pass me that ski over there, Michael." I knew there would be hilarity. Though I was hoping for something less quick, like Timmy being poked for a couple of seconds first.

All I could think of for the first couple of mins was the word 'PADDING' flashing on the bottom of the screen.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Ocelano said:
Ickabod said:
Just curious, but why do Rob and Mike put up with Timmy's crap anyway? I mean they obviously know that he is messing with their game, why not just ignore what he tries to add to the game?

Yeah ok sure, it's part of the plot, but it's not like they have to do what he's adding to the game. I mean who's the DM, Mike or Timmy?

At least Rob got to hurt him.
Well Sadly there's only so much damage Rob can do to timmy before someone calls child protective services I have another question though when this series started they were in Mikes basement so Rob goes to visit his friend I egt that but why is robs mother and brother hanging around and why would robs mother be making timmy either pack or unpack the dishwasher (cant remember so many episodes ago) in mikews home?
Just something I was curious about
You know I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to feel the wraith of Rob by asking it.