Unforgotten Realms: Episode 33: Question Mark Face?

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Eh, It was good but we could use a bit more action instead of all these stupid plot-fillers, I'm expecting good things from next weeks episode.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Not bad...same horrible Intro but the story itself was decent. I am sure that you can come up with a better way other than "question Mark Face " for Walrus.

Timmy falling was the funniest part of the series. Well done. Excellent end credits though.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
spaghettiyeti said:
Hi.
Thanks all the same, Rob, but I think I liked Unforgotten Realms more before it was popular. (indie rage over).
You never watched Unforgotten Realms when it wasn't popular.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Digikid said:
Not bad...same horrible Intro but the story itself was decent. I am sure that you can come up with a better way other than "question Mark Face " for Walrus.

Timmy falling was the funniest part of the series. Well done. Excellent end credits though.

Every week you prove to me how much of an idiot you are.

tustin2121

Dec 24, 2008
(Not reading much above this)

It just hit me!! They're BACK IN THE PAST!!! JUST LIKE STONE FACE SAID!!! :D

I watched the video like an hour ago, and it just hit me now. :)

Operations

Mar 11, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Digikid said:

Every week you prove to me how much of an idiot you are.
Hehe I think you do truely love trolling the fans, and its normaly pretty funny in itself.
The only thing im not sure on is if you do genuinely take offense at any of the stupid or insulting comments.

High five for exploits, or as the Todd might say exploit five.
Also I have a patience stat of 7days, just long enough for you to churn out another episode :)

magicdemon71

May 22, 2009
but if sir schompy kills his grandfather will timmy and professor walrus come stuck in a alternitive timeline? because sir schoompy will live on in a other time line

May 7, 2009
Great job for a filler episode Rob, not the best, but still a good episode. Season 3 is having a good start, and I hope it continues. Personally, I thought that Professor Walrus was funniest in Episode 14, and I'm glad that you kept that persona with the antagonizing of Timmy because he didn't finish writing his backstory yet. I must say that you do a great job of having characters bounce jokes off of each other, although I might've worded that wrong. All in all, I'm not going to B.S. you like too many others and call this the best episode ever with the best lines and everything, because in my opinion, this is not the best episode in the series so far, but you still did a great job with the episode, and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
That was fantastic. It's great to see a return to Rob and Mike, while Timmy's reintroduction and purely EVIL dialogue is hilarious.

Oh, and that episode, thanks to the plot-clearance, and the brilliant jokes, was easily the best this far in the third season, and, actually, probably one of the funniest I've seen for a long time.

Bravo.

Eluamous

Apr 9, 2009
YOU LIED TO US "will eluamous nailo have the oiwer to defeat petey find out next time on unforgotten realms" ...

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Prof. Walrus is such a random character, good times lol!

Cutting back more to the real world in my opinion is better like in the first season, the second was almost as if it was entirly fantasy world.

Lord Hawkeye

Mar 18, 2009
Guess I must be in the minority, overall I've greatly enjoyed all of UR. Seriously its not that hard to follow, just sit back and enjoy the story unfold people.

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
They are probaly going to meet the Dragon warrior in the past,since he said in episode 29: "Ill be seeing my sons soon enough." Or something like that. :)
Also the Dragon warrior is the steph father of maelstrom etc. so its possible that he's the ancester from Schmoopy.
Great episode i watched it again :p