Unforgotten Realms: Episode 33: Question Mark Face?

Feb 23, 2009
henben said:
Insert Funny Name Here said:
henben said:
is it me or are they filling episodes with hours of dialog and not getting on with the actual game again?
It's just you.

This episode seemed to be a looooooong dig at all the fans who havent stopped whining. And I respect that. ^^ Also glad that it has been recognised that they're in the past.

I agree with the previous post, that the story seems to be gradually making more sense and seems like it could have a great story arch in the end.

Brilliant episode. Keep it up Rob.
i wasn't whining i was asking... god
No, don't get me wrong, the whining comment wasnt directed at you.

I was talking about the people who have been saying things like, "The story is too complicated," etc. Basically the type of people who are complaining about the amount of work Rob is putting into the series.

Sorry if it seemed that way, but I assure you it wasnt a dig at you.

Deathenforcer

Jun 6, 2009
Another awesome Episode. Keep it up.

Also: Concerning Roman. He totally multi-classed shaman, hence the righteous >Windfury< a couple episodes back. He's clearly going to self-resurrect.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
SirSchmoopy said:
Digikid said:
Not bad...same horrible Intro but the story itself was decent. I am sure that you can come up with a better way other than "question Mark Face " for Walrus.

Timmy falling was the funniest part of the series. Well done. Excellent end credits though.

Every week you prove to me how much of an idiot you are.
I state only the truth. Deal with it.

If you cannot take constructive criticism.....not my problem.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Come oooOOOooooonnnn! Repetitive but hilarious.

the ski lol from nowhere.

Makes me want to play a tabletop game now, ehh maybe not.

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
Woah, their back in time... nobody guessed that one hey :p

But yeah, good episode. I honastly though timmy would get kicked while he was on the floor.

Rad619619

Mar 21, 2009
Like kill them in their sleep... WITH A GUN MUWAHAHAHAHA!

Ok I can really tell how much strain this series is putting on your imagination. I have just one little question (Please message me and not reply in the comment section) Is Schmoopy related to The Dragon Warrior, Maelstrom's Father, in any way?

gamergal126

Mar 28, 2008
alexgher said:
... grandfather? hum i bet he's his own grandfather
Ditto many times (at least in television) when a character goes back in time they become their own grandfather

dariuseng

Mar 20, 2009
what? Huh? What the fuck? OK, I just going to except that there back in time and screw the plot holes

DarkWolf901

Mar 10, 2009
messy said:
syltman said:
messy said:
syltman said:
First! Great episode Rob!
I'm impressed on your ability to watch seven minutes of video in two minutes.

OT; the only funny bit for me was prof. Walrus recounting his choice of degrees. Trying to make a joke out of a lack of plot/the audience have to wait to see how it turns out was boring in my opinion and it seems like the ideas are running a little thin.
Naw I had only watched like 1 min off it and I usually skipped the intro and then I also saw that none had post so I thought I'd get the first post.
Normally posting FIRST for the sake of being FIRST is looked down upon in this site.
I think that "posting FIRST for the sake of being FIRST" is actually looked down upon on most sites :p ...

Shadowsin375 said:
Ocelano said:
Ickabod said:
Just curious, but why do Rob and Mike put up with Timmy's crap anyway? I mean they obviously know that he is messing with their game, why not just ignore what he tries to add to the game?

Yeah ok sure, it's part of the plot, but it's not like they have to do what he's adding to the game. I mean who's the DM, Mike or Timmy?

At least Rob got to hurt him.
Well Sadly there's only so much damage Rob can do to timmy before someone calls child protective services I have another question though when this series started they were in Mikes basement so Rob goes to visit his friend I get that but why is robs mother and brother hanging around and why would robs mother be making timmy either pack or unpack the dishwasher (cant remember so many episodes ago) in mikes home?
Just something I was curious about
... just assume mike lives in Rob's basement
... how about their families live together, mike rents the basement, Rob's mom is visiting(and took Timmy along), they rent different sections of a double-size house(I don't really know what I mean here - only ever lived on a farm), or possibly Derros(Evil, insane, half-dwarf, half-human, creatures from the Monster Manual Edition 3.5, page 49.) have poisoned their water with massive amounts of a narcotic drug.

TheFaded

Jun 7, 2009
On the whole Roamin subject since he multi-classed and could become a shamadin (working from WoW here) he wouldnt be dead since he could self resurrect, but in WoW to self resurrect (or "Reincarnation") you need an Ankh. I checked Roamin's chest/top and he is wearing some sort of Ankh symbol so for some reason he has that and so he will ofcourse self resurrect after dying in the Tower of Wizardry. However that vampire guy (forgot name) said he would be stone for 5(?) lifetimes or something so he will technically still be turned to stone.