Unforgotten Realms: Episode 34: YOU HEARTLESS FIENDS!!!

alexgher

Apr 9, 2009
i just realizedthe big not a cliffhanger ?er said "back to the past" well they are back to teh past no cliff hanger my ass

MrPop

May 14, 2009
Love the skit about the wolf hearts. How do all those other wolves survive without vital organs? :O

Metric Monkey

Jun 5, 2009
When douglas said "Wait. You lost your friends? As in... they have gone missing?" I so thought he was gonna comment like douglas3 did "Are you sure you lost your friends and that they didn't, you know, just run away really fast from you?"

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
alexgher said:
so if thier back in time that means that they still have the bodies of james witch mean they will steal it and then give it to them later who will give it back to them and ow my head hurts
/facepalm

just /facepalm

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Triple G said:
Stabby Joe said:
Jacque was a man? Huh...

Whats also weird is I killed some wolves on Sacred 2 just before I watched, why do they need to be killed?
You're right indeed. Wolves only attack humans if they're in a pack and if it's a hard winter. When a wolf an a human meet 1v1 in a forest the wolf will run away because of the the human beeing to big.
Well all I know is its a cliche set up for fantasy WRPGs.

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
Weeeeeeell, lets hope the first dog less, I mean... the second dog less... wait... Thetwelveyearsoldandahalf moron get REALLY shot during his sleep because I really dislike this totaly useless character! :mad:

Ah yeah, and great episode pal. :)

Bad Neighbour

Jan 14, 2009
I can't see UR ever coming close to those magic first half dozen or so episodes at the start of the first season, but this looks to be getting better.

It's too damn slow though! I had this issue with season 2 where it took 2/3 episodes for anything to really happen.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
Triple G said:
hopeneverdies said:
Triple G said:
Douglas/Roamin is not real. The frenchie that looks like Jaque just made himself look like an ugly version of Roamin. Dude.
Yeah, I realized that after I posted, but you know he's going to call "Douglas" Roamin anyway because he doesn't know that. And I'm pretty sure I'd seen ugly Roamin before.

Sort of off topic, but what about the guy at the arena from the first season intro?
Where did you see ugly Roamin?

I think the guy from the first season intro is just some guy that Eluamous BadLastNamo(Sorry for the lame quote here) wants to "help" a lot xDD

Edited lines are bold.
Douglas/Jauque is Romain from blackjack scenein shaquille O'heal with a different hair color

not that it matters its just a character design... he reused old character designs to make the episode longer AND add to the plot?? no no that cant be it...

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
We would like a room for the night, good sir.

Okey...How many rooms?

Uuuum...Just...just one.

Er...You want me to give the keys to just one room to two big burly men & a 12 year old boy?

Hey! I'm 12 & 1/2!

Stop being a dick & just give us the keys, Paul.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
Silicone Knight said:
Maelstrom's fake eye is obviously a NATER GEM that was implanted in his head
i thought his eye was red because he was half ogre
i dont see why everyone thinks that is Maelstrom, he isnt even the right color (or do kobolds change colors as they dont age?)

Operations

Mar 11, 2009
That was good, I could see where the quest was going soon as he asked for one.
The ridiculous nature of drops has been a MMORPG staple for so long now :)

Also Dean Martin will never sound the same again.
When the moon hits your eye
Like a big-a pizza pie
That's Kobold!

UltimateGamerMD

Jun 8, 2009
ok im new and im addicted to unforgotten realms and have watched all the episodes up to now but does anyone know what happened all last season and part of first season.i mean are any of those questions getting answered are all we to do is just forget all about.i wished they would make it all make sense. they should go back and watch their episodes and figure out how to answer their questions or they could just listen to the audience in the forums.we always have great idea.like for roamin in the ttuw when garry got freed he could have been just dreaming it or daydreaming........... why? well because he's an idiot.but they should do something.i don't know or care if this is a goood idea but atleast it's something.besides it was just an example.

Versago

May 28, 2009
This seasons looking great guys.
I LOVED the hillariously true wolf hearts thing; had the same thing with honey acid on Echos of Time.
Why is it that only one in about ten bees actually has honey?
And why do i need honey acid to make legendary matirials?
And boy were you right about the sets of three thing my mind is blanker than a list of unwanted Cobalt appearances.
I look forward to the next installment of Unforgotten Reeeeealms,
as well as the t-shirts i just ordered.