Unforgotten Realms: Episode 36: Groundbold

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Ahh, a reminder of why I like this show. Good job, Mr Rob (That sorta rhymed!).

I must say, I loved Douglas' little chicken wing song. That made my day.

headshotcatcher

Feb 27, 2009
Great episode! Loved the last part with the half translation of the kobold speech :p

Keep up the good work Rob!

Valciron

Sep 17, 2008
Awesome episode. I remember that wizard guy (it was something with nador in it) was briefly seen in one of the classic episode openings. Schmoopy was on a boat, with that guy below him and attempted to jump him I think.

Aside, from that, I'm curious to see how the harry potter parody is pulled off.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
wasnt that the guy from the old old series in the intro on the boat that he fell off of...naaaa

the ground bold rolled a bulbasaur on his assassination roll. =D

unforgotten_bain

Jan 16, 2009
great. as always. in anything. i always hate when people dont realise like, the main characters full potential. who they are. and shiRt. but i wanna go to hogwats

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
sky14kemea said:
groundbooooold ^w^

he's adorable, but what happened to the chicken wings?

great ep XD
I have eaten the chicken wings.

I am in total shock. Great episode guys.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
omg i cant believe it friggin haguratedusesss no way theyre going there!!!!!!!!

how fucking far back did you send them back in time dude, and im so confused didnt the dragon warrior dude have kids after the natur gems were in existence. well if that was the case how is it that malstrome exists???? did he kill abraham limcoln and go the the time portal too?

and if so does this mean that the time period right now abraham lincoln is the grand sorcerer of harguarts.....

meaning that the first two seasons were shit tons in the future even tho it seemed fairly barbaric, kinda like how starwars is a long time ago but rlly futuristic and what not????

XPLANE!!!!

magicdemon71

May 22, 2009
i am so confused,,,
(0,X)
many plot in this episode

and does now one anymore think abour roamin the crime solving rank 11 paladin??

XenoPenumbra

God of Nothingness
Jul 24, 2008
GROUNDBOOOOOOOoooooollld!.... that made me sad poor groundbold nice episode

wait sec, 3 marks of the unforgoten? hmmmmmm wonder what thats about. guess ill find out

SO MANY CLIFFHANGERS, I LOVE IT

Athen

May 7, 2009
Kiroshimatsu said:
So... is Jaque still trapped inside the belly of that sea monster?
In case you didn't notice, Roamin took Jaque with him when he teleported out of the sea monster. He actually disappeared between episodes. Jaque is with Roamin when he does his crime-solving montauge, but isn't there the next time we see him. Of course, none of that even matters because the group went back in time. We recently saw a french guy with Jaque's voice who was disguised as past Roamin but was actually working for a ryming kobold who is presumadly past Maelstrom.

Also, when did Schmoopy get his third slash? He got one from blowing on the die and one from moving Roamin's piece.