Unforgotten Realms: Episode 36: Groundbold

Will of One

Jun 1, 2009
Ice Rapture said:
Ha, even "Douglas'" Dad refers to him as Douglas, he has officialy been renamed.
Awsome episode.
Oh, haha I didn't even notice that.

Great episode as usual, btw.

But what about the giant spell-cliffhanger?

Tuniki

Sep 14, 2008
I wonder if Sir Schmoopy's Grandma is now and even younger hotter babe in this time?

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
So... Yeah. Does this mean that that Nador gems weren't created by Nador, they're just in a permanent temporal loop? Schmoopy takes them back to Nador, who claims he invented them, they are used as a macguffin for a few thousand years and then Schmoopy picks them up and takes them back to Nador, who claims he invented them... Etc?

Awesome, anyway :p

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
I really liked it, probably one of the better ones. Poor groundbold assassin, can't move his legs enough to shoot.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Efinem said:
wait sorry how does he have 3 sins of the forgotten where did they come from?
The first one was during the fight with the ogre when Rob blew on the die to get a 20. The second was when Rob moved Roamin's peice from Kaddoral to the tower of ultimate wizardy wizardry. The final one was when Mike decided to use the rigged die for Petey's defence roll which caused her to roll constant bulbasaurs. I guess if Schmoopy has 3 marks then the sins must be applied to both of them.

Great episode, though this Nater character seems to look out of place. (I.E.: he looks like something out of homestar runner and it seems strange.)

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
I love the Groundbold's arms, this is gettin' reeaallyy confusing, but brilliant, this is by far one of the best in a while, even though I loved the other ones. I wonder if the mighty sorcerer Abraham Lincoln is alive in the past...

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
awesome episode man truly amazing i loled so hard at the hogwarts music! keep it up! o yeah and PEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in complete shock.......

Insane Guy of DOOM

Aug 7, 2008
I'm guessing that Eluamous and Schmoopy share the Sins of the Unforgotten, essentially when one person gets a sin, it counts for both of them. Notice they said "Wiggly Tough" had a Sins of the Unforgotten tatoo, but they didn't say how many slashes it had.

Pezzer

Feb 15, 2009
The 'groundbold' is now my favorite creature in the whole of the infinite universes.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
I love the way everyone just started calling him 'Wigglytuff'

Also how 'Douglas'' Dad called him Douglas, better name anyway

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Finally some slight momentum :p

Now I'm intrigued, and very much looking forward to the Harry Potter jokes. HOGWATS!

Dante_Alucard

May 16, 2008
Okay kids everyone wave goodbye to plot and story telling. Don't worry i am send these guys some ridoline so that they can see what the fuck they are doing.

Zealous

Mar 24, 2009
My mind has been blow away by the plot twists presented in this one. Keep it up!
~Hunter

VitusPrime

Sep 26, 2008
PEETY!!

lol harry potter reference
The sins of the unforgotten could possibly be for when they break the rules,
Wiggly Tuff got it for using a fake spell,
and the other from blowing up, bringing romin to there location and probs 3rd from renaming Dogulas

KotaroKun115

May 21, 2009
Wow This is by far my Favorite episode I can see alot of Plot Development coming aswell as this beingt he grestest Season Yet.
Also "GroundBold"