Unforgotten Realms: Episode 36: Groundbold

scarab7

Jun 20, 2009
I don't know about you people but I'd pay for a Groundbold stuffed animal, especially if was carrying a flintlock pistol and would say "groundbold!"
Great episode, there better be a lot of Harry Potter jokes, haven't heard any good ones since the book series ended.

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
scarab7 said:
I don't know about you people but I'd pay for a Groundbold stuffed animal, especially if was carrying a flintlock pistol and would say "groundbold!"
Yeah! And when you pull the trigger, the pistol shoots candy!

Awesome episode.

(Insert name hear)

Jan 22, 2009
scarab7 said:
Great episode, there better be a lot of Harry Potter jokes, haven't heard any good ones since the book series ended.
oh yea! high five for stuffed Groundbolds.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
Ice Rapture said:
Ha, even "Douglas'" Dad refers to him as Douglas, he has officialy been renamed.
Awsome episode.
possible final fantasy 4 reference

poor Ronald Penderson

and i think that schmoopy being responsible for petey proves that this was supposed to happen in time thereby proving that alternate timelines do not exist (in UR anyway... sorry Romain)

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Wait a minute, when Schmoopy committed his first sin of the unforgotten, he was in his wolf body. Does the tattoo stay with the soul? Or did James Jingalo commit one or possibly two sins before Schmoopy took over?

Simmo8591

May 20, 2009
hopeneverdies said:
Wait a minute, when Schmoopy committed his first sin of the unforgotten, he was in his wolf body. Does the tattoo stay with the soul? Or did James Jingalo commit one or possibly two sins before Schmoopy took over?
not sure is it counted as a Sin but didn't Schmoopy say the wrong number in the tower of ultimate wizardry during the questions episode... but still be let through. maybe that counts as the third one

Dartinin

Apr 14, 2009
WARNING do not take Unforgotten Realms seriously lest you be labeled an idiot FOREVER!!!
(I think that should be placed in the description of every episode for now on just as a fair warning to all those new to this series)

Evadize

Jun 26, 2009
Broken Wings. I thought you said you were done with this show. So stop effing complaining in these threads if you are. I don't see why you feel the need to try and tell everyone that the show sucks when only a small number of people actually agree with you, and all for different reasons. So please, either enjoy the show, or put your money where your mouth is and stop bothering everyone else with your complaints.

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
I better be able to speak groundbold by the end of the next episode.
Or else...

Woem

May 28, 2009
Unforgotten Kobold!

Yet another amazing episode, and the time traveling still makes sense. This makes me wonder if you guys planned all this starting with the first season, you know with the undead Peaty and all.