Unforgotten Realms: Episode 36: Groundbold

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
DragonWright said:
Speaking Groundbold is easy.

Understanding it is hard.
Bzzt, wrong.

Same with Marclar. You think you understand Marclar, but you don't talk it if you don't know how to. You just say marclar marclar, without knowing what each marclar means.

Runeaddyste

Apr 3, 2009
Theory...
The Groundbold becomes Mealstrom
Douglas becomes Gavin
The Info NPC/Questgiver IS a young Roamin
Nader creates the gems alongside Nailo, Douglas and Schmoopy
And Benzaie still insists on being french.
Opps, wrong site for that quote.

Anyway, you know the drill. Find out what happens next time on Unforgotten realms.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Best one for ages. One reason for this is I found any jokes where you broke the fourth wall by mentioning fans had said or pointing out your own plot holes I never really found funny but this week all the jokes were in the UF universe.

The torture joke was absolute genius I thought, topical humour concerning the making it up thing when under torture, then rob bringing right back to "his level" with the whole grounbolds can only say their own name (similar to an actual Wigglytuff)

vid20

Feb 12, 2008
"Chicken Wings"
"I'm in complete shock!"

man, epic episode.

in fact epic series!

Greatjosh

May 21, 2009
Another good episode, But why did the king call his son Dugless when thats the name rob gave to him!!! when his real name was something else stupid, i hope gary gets some more screen time in future cause hes pro :D

WtfLobster

May 20, 2009
Petey is back!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Now Jacque in the hogwarts? :D and it will be perfect, maybe romain is somewhere like a student, but you pulled it back from the last episode.. :p

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
This show is so stupid but in a good way.
How come Schmoopy has 3 sins and "Wigglytuff" has one? I only remember Schmoopy having 2 and Eluamous not having any. Did I miss something or is it yet to be explained?
Hopefully at Hogwarts they will have a class for magical singing doorbells or whatever it was.

Greatjosh

May 21, 2009
WtfLobster said:
Petey is back!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Now Jacque in the hogwarts? :D and it will be perfect, maybe romain is somewhere like a student, but you pulled it back from the last episode.. :p
Oooo mayb theres a magical sounds of sides of doors class :p and everybody is there :p

Hijuice

Jun 26, 2009
poncho14 said:
Funny how his dad called him douglas when that isn't his name:)
Not being nasty Poncho because you wernt they only one but i think i know why... The vids are about Mike and Rob not Schmoopy or Nailo :D

Mike made that name up off the top of his head and Rob changed it because he didn't like it :D So really as far as the name goes in the game UF hes called Doug 3.

That or Rob 'cough' made a mistake 'cough'. For my sake ill stick to the first one.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Rob that was pure awesome! That had to be one of the best episodes in a while (and I have liked the most recent ones too), so very very nice work this week.

Loved the waterboarding joke, 3.2 OP nerfs, groundbold assassin, good ol Abe showing up, Petey, the Garry joke at the end. Even hitting up the sins of the Unforgotten.

Seriously good stuff this week, keep up the good work!

ISearchForTraps

Jun 22, 2009
Haha, gotta love the Wigglytuff running gag, and Elaumous (sp?) was too tired to object to it. I just realised too that Nader is from one of the classic openings, nice self reference there - and I loled at Douglas even having his father call him that. X3 Also I see the mini Kobold is now revealed to be a Groundbold, the way it says Kobold cracks me up, and we now see why Petey is Dead/Undead - though it'll be interesting to see if/how Jacque makes a return too, and poor Gary not getting any attention.

Keep up the funny work Rob. :)

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Douglas is the Begger from episode 2.

Is Schmoopy going to do his grandmother? Call that episode the Grandmother Paradox =)

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
So thats how Petty came about...

What else have the heroes done in the past that effected the previous present episodes?

Gigawolf1

Jun 17, 2009
Ickabod said:
Douglas is the Begger from episode 2.

Is Schmoopy going to do his grandmother? Call that episode the Grandmother Paradox =)
You think he's going to do the nasty in the pasty?

The wizard is most likely a human (all the other characters being dwarves, Kobolds, the Arbiter, or non-humanoids). He will enlist the character's help in making the Nater (Nader?) gems, Douglas will become Timmy the Evil, and Schmoopy will become the Dragon Knight.