Unforgotten Realms: Episode 36: Groundbold

WarpGhost

Jan 5, 2009
I only just started weatching Unforgotten Realms again, because frankly Season 2 was pants. This season though is right back on form with Season 1 though! Keep up the good work.

hellheart

Jun 24, 2009
Str8up_wizard said:
omg i cant believe it friggin haguratedusesss no way theyre going there!!!!!!!!

how fucking far back did you send them back in time dude, and im so confused didnt the dragon warrior dude have kids after the natur gems were in existence. well if that was the case how is it that malstrome exists???? did he kill abraham limcoln and go the the time portal too?

and if so does this mean that the time period right now abraham lincoln is the grand sorcerer of harguarts.....

meaning that the first two seasons were shit tons in the future even tho it seemed fairly barbaric, kinda like how starwars is a long time ago but rlly futuristic and what not????

XPLANE!!!!
The Nador gems either weren't invented yet, or the name was later attached to something that was already ancient, either way i have no freakin clue

Also, it's possible that abraham lincoln may still be a student or something, wouldn't argue if he was the grand sorcerer though

One more thing that has been bugging me... I keep hearing mention of "classic" Unforgotten Realms, does anyone know where and if i can actually watch it?

DragonWright

May 25, 2009
Abedeus said:
DragonWright said:
Speaking Groundbold is easy.

Understanding it is hard.
Bzzt, wrong.

Same with Marclar. You think you understand Marclar, but you don't talk it if you don't know how to. You just say marclar marclar, without knowing what each marclar means.
Naw, Eluamous was faking his way through Kobold back in Episode 10.

WtfLobster

May 20, 2009
Will Schmoopy and Nailo get there old outfits back, as Schmoopy found them on his wolf body on the tower of wizardry [how ever you spell it], and i ponder what he is going to do with them? ;s

*cough* use this idea *cough*.. but keep there powers ;p, and emmm.. gary is stuck as the arbitier i guess, unless he pees himself into another black midget. :D

Hijuice

Jun 26, 2009
Str8up_wizard said:
One more thing that has been bugging me... I keep hearing mention of "classic" Unforgotten Realms, does anyone know where and if i can actually watch it?
It's on youtube or newsgrounds

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Hijuice said:
Str8up_wizard said:
It's on youtube or newsgrounds
or you know... www.urealms.com

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Shadowsin375 said:
Ice Rapture said:
Ha, even "Douglas'" Dad refers to him as Douglas, he has officialy been renamed.
Awsome episode.
possible final fantasy 4 reference

poor Ronald Penderson

and i think that schmoopy being responsible for petey proves that this was supposed to happen in time thereby proving that alternate timelines do not exist (in UR anyway... sorry Romain)
i agwee

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
DragonWright said:
Abedeus said:
DragonWright said:
Speaking Groundbold is easy.

Understanding it is hard.
Bzzt, wrong.

Same with Marclar. You think you understand Marclar, but you don't talk it if you don't know how to. You just say marclar marclar, without knowing what each marclar means.
Naw, Eluamous was faking his way through Kobold back in Episode 10.
young marklar.... your marklars are wise

Greatjosh

May 21, 2009
Ickabod said:
Douglas is the Begger from episode 2.

Is Schmoopy going to do his grandmother? Call that episode the Grandmother Paradox =)
that would be sick(and sick as in sick not good)

and douglas will grow up2 be james jigalow (which is the person rob is now)

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
HEY EVERYONE!! I GOT A COPY OF NEXT WEEKS SCRIPT!!!*Ppfft*(oww)
ok so kobold week kobold kobold kobold kobold, kobold kobold.
koboldkobold kobold KOBOLD!!!

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Wait a second, if Nailo was the one who commited the third sin of the unforgotten, then why did schmoopy get a third mark?

Eluamous

Apr 9, 2009
so... he's not going to take them to the mountain of almost certain doom where he will sacrafice himself to turn schmoopy into the dragon warrior and tell Eluamous to scatter the remains of him (nater gems) across the unforgotten realms?