Unforgotten Realms: Episode 36: Groundbold

ReikoBaka

Sep 3, 2008
I'm in love with GroundBold now. He's just so.... Cute. Him and his lil flint-lock pistol. I opt for GroundBold to become a main character! >w<
Or, at the very least, a constant annoyance. He's just too damn cute to let go.

Also.... Hogwats.... Really?....REALLY?.... REALLY!?
Oh well, knowing him, it'll still be freakin' hilarious.

Samah

Jul 7, 2008
S-Unleashed said:
Skeleon said:
I wanna have a groundbold for a pet.
Me too. Great one Rob. Bring on the Harry Potter jokes. lol.
Do I sense a new plushie in The Escapist store? :)
That's right Rob, dooo eeeet!!!
Have it so when you squeeze it it says "groundbold!"

Jafe_45

Mar 28, 2009
It's a little wierd that Schmoopy isn't wearing his nunchucks or beard OR his helmet even though he found them in the wolf corpse anyway Great episode!

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Did anyone else notice that the King called his son Douglas, which is the name Schmoopy gave him instead of his real name?

mcmar

Jun 28, 2009
deligoth nater man i cant wait to see who he is...besides dumbledor of course...is that an anagram maybe or is he like the guy they gave the nater gem to man cant wait till the next one and seriously this is like the best on since...well i would say the first few which were hilarious! keep em coming and great soundtracks also
do you get paid for such awesomeness?

WiccaVamp

Jun 26, 2009
This series reminds me of gaming when I was younger Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon is totally something my friend would've called himself lol.

This episode was great, I like how they manage to mix stupidity and absolute brilliance together until it forms this likable unexpected ball of fun. Can't wait till the next episode.

SaiyanNinja

Jun 4, 2009
Ickabod's comment of the "Grandmother Paradox" makes sense because if you remember Timmy the Evil's plan to have Schmoopy kill his ancestor or he himself die that can be circumvented by him using one of the Nader gems to transport his spirit into his ancestor's body then continuing his family line that way (which would be strange but hey problem solved.) Also it would explain how Schmoopy has a new body in the intro.

By the way loved the episode. Great job as usual (at least in my opinion.)

MrPop

May 14, 2009
Loved the "I send you to get milk and you're gone for like twelve hours?!"
Brill episode

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
Great episode Burt could somebody please tell me when schmoopy got the third sin mark? I know thefirst was the troll and Im pretty sure that the second was roamin "warping" to the tower of ultimate wizardry so when was the third? and also if the sins are cheats then Mike doesnt seem to be3 handing them out as he had justfied the dice as ot cheating at least to himself Im confused

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
Chipperz said:
So... Yeah. Does this mean that that Nador gems weren't created by Nador, they're just in a permanent temporal loop? Schmoopy takes them back to Nador, who claims he invented them, they are used as a macguffin for a few thousand years and then Schmoopy picks them up and takes them back to Nador, who claims he invented them... Etc?

Awesome, anyway :p
if u notice when Nador said "settle down mortals" when he cast flare at schmoopy. thereby leading to the assumption that this is a foreshadowing of Nador being immortal thereby making it possible for him to have both made the gems a thousand years before the current past they are in (when the dragon warrior first "destroyed" them) and still be alive

i think the Nador gems are going to come into existence because of Schmoopy getting the fourth sin of the unforgotten which somehow brings the Nador gems back into existence in the past (as the Dragon Warrior feared) and Timmy the Evil IS Douglas but doing this because Schmoopy gathered the Nador gems in the past and Timmy the Evil was Instrumental in gettng him sent there not because he is actually evil.

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
If you watched the calssic unforgotten realms episode 4 has an image og Deli Nador on a ship so thats probably why he looks like he was left over from classic UR