Unforgotten Realms: Episode 36: Groundbold

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Kumomaru said:
Wait a second, if Nailo was the one who commited the third sin of the unforgotten, then why did schmoopy get a third mark?
No Eluamous has a mark on gis wrist remember guess schmoopy cheated after The roamin thing

Bloodclaw95

Jul 2, 2009
Amazing as always, i had a question tho, where would one find a place to DL ur season 3 themesong??

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
huh? Am I the only one who thinks its odd that douglas's father calls him douglas when earlier in episode 31 he said his name was "Ronald Pinderson". Oh well I guess you can;t bring logic into this show anyway. Still one of the best episodes yet. Goundbold!

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
petey hunter said:
Kumomaru said:
Wait a second, if Nailo was the one who commited the third sin of the unforgotten, then why did schmoopy get a third mark?
No Eluamous has a mark on gis wrist remember guess schmoopy cheated after The roamin thing
schmoopy did it twice, nailo did it once, but schmoopy still has a third mark.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I hate you! Its the hate of love but I still hate you! Im goin to have to start writing this stuff down if I want to follow the plot!

-M

CPU3

Jul 25, 2008
What was that crap about the 'sins of the unforgotten'? Did I miss something?

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
CPU3 said:
thats what happens when you cheat.
also where does Rob get his music, I wich I had the music at the beginning with the piano , building tention.
Rob where do you get that music

CPU3

Jul 25, 2008
petey hunter said:
CPU3 said:
also where does Rob get his music, I wich I had the music at the beginning with the piano , building tention.
I didn't cheat, I've watched all the episodes since they've been on the Escapist.

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
CPU3 said:
petey hunter said:
CPU3 said:
I didn't cheat, I've watched all the episodes since they've been on the Escapist.
I don't mean You cheated, when a character in UFR cheats they commited a Sin of the Unforgotten, so schmoopy is in a bit of trouble

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
"Hey! I'm not a kid! I'll have you know I'm 29!"

"Only 29? Well in Dwarf years, you should dtill be sucking on your mother's teet."

Lol XD
I want an mp3 of the end theme *_*

ShakerSilver

Professional Procrastinator
Nov 13, 2009
Did anyone notice that Deligoth Nador was from Rob's foreshadowing intro from the fourth classic episode?