Unforgotten Realms: Episode 42: Birthday Beatdowns

Redlionlll

Jul 16, 2009
Ha ha i loved this episode and if today is really your birthday then happy birthday, and man you own at TF2.

Tomarrow is my birthday.

Vesskel

Aug 7, 2009
this was going to be the high-light of my birthday, but it sucked. happy B-day tho.

lightspeed

Apr 16, 2009
first of all... HAPPYZ BIRTHDAY ROB!
second of all... you whiney fans shut your gobs you ingrateful whiney bitches, its his birthday and it was funny plus you suck donkey dick!... im probly gonna get banned for this... Yay?

... return of the uuuunnnnniiicorn power intro oh how i'ved missed thee xD

master m99

Jan 19, 2009
happy birthday =) nice way of giving us fans the finger lol weirdly enough i really enjoyed that episode.

DerGermanGuy

Jul 10, 2008
It's was different to the other episodes.... but it was freaking awesome!!!11 commenting games like this is just cool... Hopefully someone get's what I mean

hellheart

Jun 24, 2009
Haha, nice twist with the 5 contest winners/believers there, really didn't see that coming. Also, SHOCK!!, Timmy is now a regular character rather than just a once-in-while-evil-mastermind/10-year old. I guess this also means that Douglass doesn't grow up to be Timmy the "Super Nice Guy" after all... Unless Timmy(the new teacher one) is from the FUTURE AS WELL!!

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!!!

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
karodar said:
Oh. My. God. I must remember that house
dont, most players are smart enough to roll demo after they killed there twice.

ot: great episode, found it more amusing to watch some guy play tf2 than to listen to the endless plot twist.

DaBozz

May 27, 2009
....Living proof that you dont need to post anything intelligent on the Escapist, just post 8minutes of someone playing a FPS and "ZOMGZ!, U LIEK TOTALYS ROCK WICKED AWESOME KILLS LOLOLOLOLOL!!"

Happy birthday rob....but please dont do that again >_<

supahhbad200

Jun 17, 2009
I bet im the only person who thought this episode was total WIN
i mean 5 or 4 achivments in one match
so many kills
so little deaths
but anyways happy birthday rob

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Happy Burthday Rob
Were you having a seizure while playing or on drugs or something?

TheCube

Apr 16, 2009
Don't get me wrong, tf2 is a great game. I play it all the time and I'm on a comp team too. The montage went on for a bit too long and only playing heavy was a bit lame...

the least you could have done is made an announcement that you were going to play on the steam group so i could play too D:

Gabriel Yz

Aug 13, 2009
You must've dominated the whole enemy team on that Tf2 game! I so want to add you to steam. unless it was on xbox360.. or. ps3..

Versago

May 28, 2009
I admire your blunt honesty in openly saying 'screw you' to work, enjoy your birthday.

It was a good ep too, i hope you got your kills - you wield a heavy well.